rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 660 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8628

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Holly over by the airport. Very nice body, face a little older but not bad for early to mid 40's. Big beautiful fake breasts, tight body definitely works out and goes tanning a lot. Talkative and friendly. She tries to start off with high prices but if she is need she will come down quite a bit. She doesn't post often but you can definitely find her. Been wanting to see Sam, she was sometimes staying in the same room with Holly but she has since gotten her own place in West Warwick. Just haven't had time to get over to see her yet.
    Went for a visit with Sam at her new place safe and out of the way. Opted for the hour a bit pricey but total GFE.

  2. #8627

    Barbie. No thank you!

    Tried to visit Barbie based on the positive reviews here. We set up a time over text, she seemed very responsive. When the appointed hour approached, I texted her to say I was on my way (she's in Woonsocket.) She replied she was out shopping and would be home "soon". I had a feeling she was going to flake, and sure enough she did. Texted me a couple hours later asking if *I* was ready, LOL. I needed a release, so we decided to meet a bit later that night. Showed up at her apt to find a skinny biracial girl with no tits. 5/10 would be generous. Place was completely trashed, she said she was "moving" *roll eyes* I always check the bathroom before the festivities, so I asked to use it. She had taken a dump and not even flushed it. The action area was a dingy, unkempt mattress on the floor. I decided to cut my losses and head home. She had the nerve to text me saying I wasted her time and costed her money. I would rather stick mine in a blender!

    It's been slim pickings lately. Not sure if I've just been unlucky or the action in RI has just dried up.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    I've been seening Barbie twice a week since April till she went down to RI for a few weeks. She's my favorite girl. She's a non user, beautiful, and can suck a mean dick.

    She's parinoid so she doesn't use her own pics (tattoos) and she's not 18. She's 22 I think. Those are definitely Lacies pics but they are friends and sometimes do dates together.

    She is legit tho, super under the radar, and highly recommended!

    Can't wait till she comes back North. I miss her. LOL.

  3. #8626
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'm wondering, how big really is she? As big as she is in those pics? Or bigger? Is there a kangaroo pouch? Thanks.
    Bigger than the pics indicate. Definitely a large gut. Probably not a repeat for me, honestly, but maybe worth trying once. Performance and attitude were good anyway.

  4. #8625
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that, she must take the ad down when she isn't working.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-7649/2/200772
    Thanks. I'm wondering, how big really is she? As big as she is in those pics? Or bigger? Is there a kangaroo pouch? Thanks.

  5. #8624

    Sam and Holly Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by BanGravy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen reviews here for both of them. Some guys have had a threesome too I believe. Feedback has always been positive. I'm no expert but if you search under Sam / Samantha / Holly you should be able to find reviews here.

    As far as my experience, I've only seen Sam, not Holly. It was a good experience. Hot MILF type. Slim trim and toned. Friendly. Great provider. Price was a bit high for me at 200 for hh but I remember one review saying 160 for hh so YMMV on the rate I guess. Good experience for me though.

    Although I haven't seen Holly, I remember guys saying she's the "curvier" one.

    Good luck, have fun.
    I've seen both sisters alone and together. Sam is a trim hot MILF with small natural B's, Holly a larger MILF with studded nips and big bolt ons. PSE / GFE with few if any limits. (Although I never asked for anal). All I can say is, if you do the duo, eat your fuckin' wheaties! If real sisters are on your bucket list, this is as good as it gets!

  6. #8623

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this "stoner girl" in Woonsocket? She's been advertising a lot.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...m-play/7989453
    To set something up with her, it got too complicated, she wanted a pic. I don't send pics and never was asked for one. So I moved on. She does answer text and pretty quick. I just can't risk my pic out there for someone to exploit.

  7. #8622

    This site is great!

    I finally decided to create an account on here! I just want to say that I greatly appreciate everything that this forum is about. Sticking together and helping steer clear of the messy ones. I've been put on to wonderful providers here and also paid attention to the warnings. I will definitely be contributing. Thanks everybody!

  8. #8621

    411 on this one?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...onship/7881703

    "Hello gentlemen. I am bella all Italian. Available to see Mature caucasian men only. Private upscale condo.

    Available today seven two seven eight zero four zero six seven five no texting I won't respond no exceptions. Call me xo".

  9. #8620

    Woonsocket stoner girl

    Has anyone seen this "stoner girl" in Woonsocket? She's been advertising a lot.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...m-play/7989453
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stoner.jpg‎  

  10. #8619
    Only problem is the amount of effort and time needed to see her is so high that it's not really worth it.

    She hardly ever answers texts. Maybe you and a handful of her top clients, otherwise it's futile.

    I sent her a couple of texts one day, got no response back, two days later she sends a text asking if I want to see her. I could not as I was busy that day.
    I respond about being unable to see her that day but would like to the next day or two. Again no response and days later another message from her. Totally useless!!!

    Then throw in her attitude she now has from guys fawning over her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    So I'm sure everyone here is sick of hearing me talk about Mandy, and there isn't much to be said that hasn't been said already, but I have to give her a shout-out anyway. Saw her last night for a longer visit (was spoiling myself for my birthday), and just had an amazing time. One thing about her that I don't think has been talked about much is how much effort she puts into the little things. How many times have you gone to see a provider, and they show up at the door looking like they had just been vacuuming their apartment or washing dishes? No makeup, hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, wearing sweatpants or their pajamas, etc. Not Mandy. Always goes the extra mile to make sure every aspect of the visit is top notch.

    Yeah, we all know that she isn't the easiest to schedule a visit with. But I can't think of any provider I've ever seen who puts more effort into making sure that once you DO get to see her, the experience is top notch.

  11. #8618

    Sam / Holly

    Who are they? I searched their names on BP and got nothing.

  12. #8617

    Holly

    I have seen Holly over by the airport. Very nice body, face a little older but not bad for early to mid 40's. Big beautiful fake breasts, tight body definitely works out and goes tanning a lot. Talkative and friendly. She tries to start off with high prices but if she is need she will come down quite a bit. She doesn't post often but you can definitely find her. Been wanting to see Sam, she was sometimes staying in the same room with Holly but she has since gotten her own place in West Warwick. Just haven't had time to get over to see her yet.

  13. #8616

    Mandy

    So I'm sure everyone here is sick of hearing me talk about Mandy, and there isn't much to be said that hasn't been said already, but I have to give her a shout-out anyway. Saw her last night for a longer visit (was spoiling myself for my birthday), and just had an amazing time. One thing about her that I don't think has been talked about much is how much effort she puts into the little things. How many times have you gone to see a provider, and they show up at the door looking like they had just been vacuuming their apartment or washing dishes? No makeup, hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, wearing sweatpants or their pajamas, etc. Not Mandy. Always goes the extra mile to make sure every aspect of the visit is top notch.

    Yeah, we all know that she isn't the easiest to schedule a visit with. But I can't think of any provider I've ever seen who puts more effort into making sure that once you DO get to see her, the experience is top notch.

  14. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead. Do you have another link, or phone number?
    Sorry about that, she must take the ad down when she isn't working.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-7649/2/200772

  15. #8614

    40 year old?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Got two reports, but I'll post them separately to avoid confusion. Technically this wasn't Providence, it was in Raynham, but I figure it's close enough geographically to be relevant.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...-play/38752839

    Pics are somewhat accurate, but she's heavier in person. Not really a looker, so that's not the reason to go see her. Her incall is in an apartment complex in a decent area. We had to use her living room, because she had a friend staying over who was sleeping in the bedroom when I saw her (it was late at night). Good BBBJ skills, really put some effort in there. DATY and DFK. Opted for doggie once it was time for the main event, and she just got into position without even so much as mentioning a condom. That could be a positive or a negative, depending on what you're looking for. I don't have much willpower to resist BBFS, so I went for it. Got cleaned up after, chatted for a few minutes, and was on my way. Damage was $ for 30 min. Wasn't a bad time, but I don't know if I would repeat as I didn't particularly find her attractive. Certainly would have no problem recommending trying her out though. Easy set up, ready on time, and all that.
    The link is dead. Do you have another link, or phone number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape