Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 12100
-
08-09-17 14:46 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 362Last Night
South loop last night around 1 AM, just one trip down Lincoln and nothing, National had 4 or 5 after a few passes then they vanished, Green was dead for the most part, seen a 3 or 4 on Orchard then I ran into this one in an alley near Green. Huge jugs and a lot of fun.
-
08-09-17 00:41 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 203Jessica
Any info on this amber would be apreciated I like the old fashoned pot head hookers. Is this on lincoln?
Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha
[View Original Post]
Just dropped off a semi utr on the south side and decided on a nice SW cock rinse found jessica red hair titless on 15th and linc. Bbbjnqns for 21 clams. I nutted twice with the utr but jessica long stroked me for a good 15 minutes like a real trooper. Claimed no phone, was lost when someone started the house she was at on fire.
-
08-08-17 22:04 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 515Mindy
Saw Mindy the other day, but was too late someone in a Toyota got her first. Can someone give me her number so I.
Can see her again. Its been a while. But I love her BBBJCIM.
-
08-08-17 14:06 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 86Amber
Her hair changes as she wears a wig. Her name is Amber, she is around most afternoons. She is very slow responding to texts, but will respond a few hours later. She is flaky, even if she knows your 2 blocks away, she will jump in the next car that pulls up. . 3 will get you a BBBJ while you finger her. She appears to just smoke weed and no hard drugs. She will have you ca smelling like skunk the short time she is there.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 16:38 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 149Hannah
Thanks to HuntingStreets for helping me connect with Hannah. I have seen her three times so far. Very nice sexy attractive thin young white girl with a small private room on a busy street.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 11:28 #5015Regular Member

Posts: 3Morning Cruise
After a couple unsuccessful attempts on the south loop over the past two days, I decided to take a stroll through the south in my work truck and as expected saw a not too bad blonde SW just off of 25th and G with a white dress checking makeup in a door. Damn, I only see the "good" ones when I'm in my work truck and can't pull the trigger. I hope someone was / is able to get a piece of that.
-
08-06-17 00:22 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 180You Broke one of the Rules of Mongering, but didn't get Burnt. Never let the Girl pick the spot, your spot only.
Originally Posted by NeedSweetLoven
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 18:34 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 44Amy
Decided to take a mouring stroll on the south loop the other day L, and G saw lot of uncle LEO about to give up when I saw this small package on 11 G. Swung around. Late 20's Brunette with small boult ons. She took me to spot for a great BBBJ. I might have to see her again except with a room.
-
08-05-17 10:21 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 1136Safety
I tried to post last night but I'm still occasionally having problems with the forum. Some of my posted seem to take forever to get approved. I took a stroll down G to L loop after a disappointing appearance at a Stalis AAMP. There wasn't much on the prowl that interested me, a couple BSW's that looked cracked out, two WSW's hanging together that didn't interest me. I saw an older Asian I wasn't sure about. She was wearing some dirty jeans rolled up at the cuffs, some low heels and an old shirt. Shoulder length hair probably mid 40's early 50's. She was talking on her cell phone and not paying attention to passerby. I came around the block a few times. This was between 18th and 15th to try to get a better look but with traffic it was difficult to see her face or get her attention. She finally rounded the corner at 15th and I managed eye contact gave her a wave. She gave me a smile and a wave back but I was still a little hesitant and headed towards the airport for a hotel Asian provider. Anybody have an info on this 40 something ASW?
-
08-05-17 05:59 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 223Still trying to work Dee Dee to get her to open up to doing video. Getting close with her so probably the next time I see her. Other than that got a trip to Tijuana in a few weeks so been staying low on local SWs and saving up for that. Trust me you'll be seeing plenty of videos soon enough.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 02:36 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 362Thursday South Loop
Was out here Thursday in the early AM between 1:00 and 3:00, about as quiet as I've ever seen, not much anywhere. L was totally dead, absolutely nothing, only seen 2 BSW on and and G wasn't that great either but it picked up a little in the low numbers before 3 AM almost scooped up a WSW but up close she freaked me out, seen another I liked, looked good but jumped into a van by that laundry. Witnessed yet another high speed chase on G after 2 AM, (3rd time this year) an SUV fleeing with 3 or 4 Sheriffs cars in hot pursuit. Those are so dangerous, I almost got taken out several month ago. Also, G is a disaster for ride quality in the high numbers these days and only getting worse, cruising this hood can be hazardous to your car's suspension so be warned.
-
08-04-17 20:30 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 124Jessica
Awhile back asked if anyone has seen Jessica around. She used give decent massages. Anyway I was cruising the loop and stopped on 21 and Lapham bam out of the blue she jumps in my car. I normally keep the doors locked but not this time. She recognized me but I not her. I finallay did recognize her but my god she was bad. I didn't want to do anything with her but felt sorry to see how she turned out I know I shouldn't have but I gave 30 hoping she will get something to eat but I know better. After that even with lots of talent out I left the area.
-
08-04-17 19:42 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 1820Yes. If she's the one that used to wear an orange headband all the time. Decent BJ, but covered and EVERYTHING is an upsell.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 21:08 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 386The loop
So after getting gas I make trip W on G,after getting gas at speedway at 6 this morning, did not see any visible LE, but what I did notice was 2 security cars parked, 1 facing west parked at 22 & G & 1 parked at 25 & G facing east, watching traffic. My question anyone kno this fairly hot blonde, little longer than shoulder length hair, about 5'7" thin but sexy, while I was heading west passing 22 ng & G she was walking east, but after seeing the second security car at 25 & G I just kept heading west, not back tracking, just in case they had pen & paper, anyone kno her. Thanks. Hapoy hunting & be safe.
EAGLE 19.
-
08-03-17 07:35 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 389Pornhub
Dude! You are slacking on new videos!
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





