Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 807 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5030

    Sup Milw town mongers

    Been ages since I have said sup to ya'll in the fair town. Miss hunting in your fair part of town from 2014/15.

    1) Katie shacked up in notel closer to freeway intersection; petite WSW. Best. Debachries she got me into I have still to find a dame that would do half the things she would. TY to the good monger who intro-ed me to her. I hope you go to heaven good sir as I'm leaving this purgatory with VIP tic to hell.

    2) Gaby / Ally was the 2nd best. Amazing head game. Passed a FS from her just so she could game up that world famous BJ.

    3) Toothy BJ Amanda aka skinny amanda was great. Not for BJ but FS. Took the nut like a champ; and actually drove to me. Fuk can't complain to that. Watch Spartacus and then nut in a good looking count me in.

    4) Amber lived w / her mum. Use to drive her to downtown to get her meds. Great BJ but the box was tite. Do her right in her basement. Not sure if she as my toy or I was her's. TY to the monger who introed me to her as well. Met her during my 2nd round deployment. Was in IL town yukk! A town with beat up harlots is no town for good men. Milw town with good lookin harlots. Home sweet home. Plus great bunch of good mongers all chill here. So fuk the cubs and the metered parking of IL. We part where we want to.

    Been debating on escaping along weekend somewhere but can't seem to get away from work. Need to share more ph vids here is link to mine.

    www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin

    DR out.

  2. #5029

    Loop de loop

    Took a drive to clear my head this evening. G was mostly a ghost town. Seen 2 out there. One was walking in a white and red dress. And another was a little blonde sitting in a doorway between 24 & 25. Spun around to get a better look. She gave me the nod but never stood up then I noticed another dark figure hiding in the shadows behind her. So that was a pass. Seemed sketchy. Over on L. I noticed Magenta heading out for her tour of duty. And there was a blonde walking in the street shaking it pretty well. Turned around and couldn't find her. Maybe she got scooped. Otherwise L. Was quiet. LE was out on their motorcycles. Noticed them a few times decided to beat it before they noticed me.

  3. #5028

    The Look

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLurker  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time this afternoon around lunch time and decided to go window shopping to see if I could spot anything. Still very green to this still trying to figure how you guys know who a SW and just a random female walking the street. Anywho on G and about 9th I sa w a bbw who appeared to give me the look but idk. Keep driving and I saw a AA SW wearing a peach colored tank top and a black sskirt thought about finally pulling the trigger but Uncle LEO pulled up behind me and followed me for about 6 or 7 blocks before turning. Saw another WSW who I'm not sure if she was, she was wearing a black dress and carring something blue maybe a jacket and just kept walking up and down G she wasn't paying attention to traffic so my gut tells me she wasn't. Didn't see anything on L or and. Did see a lot of LEO on partol probably due to the homicide but the walkers are still out if you dare to scoop one up.
    There are two parts to the look; your part and her part.

    Your part: You will drive a bit slower than most of the other traffic, because you want that eye contact to last when it's made. You will look at women straight in the face as you drive by. Eye contact is everything.

    Her part: Eye contact. If a woman has walked more than two blocks in her life, particularly on or near strolls, she knows not to look at passing cars if she doesn't want to get stopped by mongers. A "civilian" will look straight ahead, look at the ground, look up in the sky, look at her cell phone, will look anywhere possible except at passing cars. These women don't want to be bothered. A woman at a street corner may need to look at your horny ass as she crosses the street. Sure, you fix her with your steely gaze, but she looks away, or may even give a minor head shake. They don't want to suck your smelly dick and they don't want to be stopped by the police either. You will learn the NON-LOOK as well as THE LOOK.

    THE LOOK: Eye contact. You can't miss it. They have a psychic connection with you even if your driving 100. You may even get a nod or a smile. I was driving along the other day, and a pretty young black girl glanced at me as I approached. I flashed her a smile, and she smiled back. Not really THE LOOK, but she wasn't looking away, and she didn't turn away when I smiled at her (another civilian move). I turned around and pulled up. She never made any small talk, she just got in my car and said "Can you give me a ride to Iknowyouwantit St. " As I pulled off, I said "You look familiar. Do you dance?" "I sell pussy. " Well, that cut the bullshit to a minimum.

    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    So there you have it. Keep fixing girls with that horny stare, and you'll learn the look in no time. Oh, one other ploy. If you're not sure if you got the look or not, go around the block. If it was the look, she'll be waiting for you at the corner of the main drag you just left. Actually, you should have your doors locked at this point. Cute girls with nice asses as you speed by can get well-worn and toothless when they're standing at your window. You don't want them just jumping in if you decide you'd rather fuck my grandmother than the toothless crack skank sitting next to you refusing to get out.

    Good luck!

    Coochie (yep, Been there-done that-not fun) Eater.

    God bless you all.

    P.S. Worse than the toothless crack skank was the passable tranny who refused to get out. I wound up calling the police with some bullshit story about my car dying and this woman hopped in, blah blah blah. Ms Tranny played chicken with me for a little bit, saying the police would bust me for consorting with an known prostitute, then when that didn't work, he / she put her hand in her purse and said she had pepper spray and a knife. Okay, then use it. She got out and scooted between two buildings, and I drove off.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

    Before you right me crying, yes, it absolutely was

    A2

  4. #5027

    Window shopping

    Had some free time this afternoon around lunch time and decided to go window shopping to see if I could spot anything. Still very green to this still trying to figure how you guys know who a SW and just a random female walking the street. Anywho on G and about 9th I sa w a bbw who appeared to give me the look but idk. Keep driving and I saw a AA SW wearing a peach colored tank top and a black sskirt thought about finally pulling the trigger but Uncle LEO pulled up behind me and followed me for about 6 or 7 blocks before turning. Saw another WSW who I'm not sure if she was, she was wearing a black dress and carring something blue maybe a jacket and just kept walking up and down G she wasn't paying attention to traffic so my gut tells me she wasn't. Didn't see anything on L or and. Did see a lot of LEO on partol probably due to the homicide but the walkers are still out if you dare to scoop one up.

  5. #5026

    Ellie?

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    So about a year ago, I stopped picking up SW for reasons. But the my drive home still takes me right up Greenfield, so I do still do some window shopping, and I figure I can at least give you guys some updates if I see something of interest, either SW or LEO. Tonight was interesting.

    I was heading up G from 2nd street, passed 13th, saw an ASW on the corner. I only point it out because I rarely see Asians out on the street. Continued west, passed 16th and into the "hot zone". At 18th, there was a BSW who, in my past, could've been interesting to me. But the interesting stuff was closer to 23rd. First, as I approached the Church on the left side of the street, I noticed the sidewalk was blocked with Police Do Not Cross tape, pretty much the entire block, and there was a cop behind the tape, on foot. Then I noticed flashing lights to my right. There was a a guy being arrested in the gas station parking lot. Which also was completely blocked off with crime scene tape. I wanted to loop back around to take another look, but when I turned on 26th St to do so, I saw 2 cops shining their lights into a car with blacked out windows. And as I approached the next block, a cop sitting a couple of cars up, so I just proceeded straight out of Dodge.

    Does anyone know what happened over on GField, to cause all of the crime scene tape? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Could that asw be Ellie? She hasn't been seen in a while. The last time I saw her, she was on something and I think just out of rehab. Had a journal and all this. Thought she was going to get us busted as she wouldn't get her pants on when I dropped her off. A guy was coming to park where she lived at the time. Was totally stressful. I saw her another time and she was better but we didn't get a chance to do anything. She claims an relative is in the police force and turns a blind eye for her. I think her friend is Michelle who's out a bunch. The first time seeing Ellie, she was so hot. Still good looking but went down fast in looks department.

  6. #5025
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened over on GField, to cause all of the crime scene tape? Inquiring minds want to know!
    There was a homicide in the area of 25th and Greenfield / Orchard.

  7. #5024

    Gas station

    So about a year ago, I stopped picking up SW for reasons. But the my drive home still takes me right up Greenfield, so I do still do some window shopping, and I figure I can at least give you guys some updates if I see something of interest, either SW or LEO. Tonight was interesting.

    I was heading up G from 2nd street, passed 13th, saw an ASW on the corner. I only point it out because I rarely see Asians out on the street. Continued west, passed 16th and into the "hot zone". At 18th, there was a BSW who, in my past, could've been interesting to me. But the interesting stuff was closer to 23rd. First, as I approached the Church on the left side of the street, I noticed the sidewalk was blocked with Police Do Not Cross tape, pretty much the entire block, and there was a cop behind the tape, on foot. Then I noticed flashing lights to my right. There was a a guy being arrested in the gas station parking lot. Which also was completely blocked off with crime scene tape. I wanted to loop back around to take another look, but when I turned on 26th St to do so, I saw 2 cops shining their lights into a car with blacked out windows. And as I approached the next block, a cop sitting a couple of cars up, so I just proceeded straight out of Dodge.

    Does anyone know what happened over on GField, to cause all of the crime scene tape? Inquiring minds want to know!

  8. #5023

    LEO / drugged up chicks

    This entire scene seems way to risky with the crack down going on and then dealing with cracked out SW. The only interest I might have is a HSW or ASW and the latter is far and in between.

  9. #5022

    Couple passes

    Was on the south loop Tuesday and today. Tuesday, there were some unaporachables out the first swoop. Spotted what looked to be good on another pass. HSW. Tried to get her attention. Took a long time and she wouldn't bite. Finally got her to turn off on 19th after she had been walking for about 6-7 blocks from the fist place I spotted her. She got in, and it was Delilah. Yeah should have tossed her a 20 and told her to scram. I saw her a year or so back, and she was energetic and decent looking. She is worn out, unresponsive, and I don't recall that big wrinkled baby damage. I don't know what is is about SW's, but that baby damage gets magnified. Had here there and was in a rush, so said WTF and found a spot. Settle on. 3 for 1/2 and 1/2. Took her drawers down. And that smell. Man I couldn't handle it. Settled for the CBJ and done. Dropped her off just south of G on 20. Had another petite HSW that looked way to good to be true trying to get my attention while I was at G waiting to turn. TGTBT, and seemed fishy. But not as fishy as what was just in the car. On the way home I passed one of those mega dairy farms, and started wondering if I was smelling cow shit or needed to air my car out. Smell that dairy-air. There were no squads, but a 6 LEO on bikes were in the area.

    Today, made a few passes. Saw a decent looking skinny BSW east of Chavez on G. Tried to get her attention. Nothing. Found her on another pass where she took up shop sitting spread eagle with her little sunskirt on at that old buliding on the corner of 18 and G. Made a turn and got the look. Pulled over on 18th facing north, and she never left the main drag. She peeked around the corner and walked back. Too many civilian onlookers, so I took off and found another HSW near that gas station on lower G. I pulled in to get some fuel. Waved her to come over. She started. Then someone stopped right in the middle of the driveway to the gas station to pick her up. Blocked another car from turning in and that car started wailing on the horn. Never on the main drag. WTF is wrong with people. Anyway, out of time headed back. Only LEO in the area seemed to be investigating something big north of G on 22nd.

  10. #5021

    Last Night

    South loop last night around 1 AM, just one trip down Lincoln and nothing, National had 4 or 5 after a few passes then they vanished, Green was dead for the most part, seen a 3 or 4 on Orchard then I ran into this one in an alley near Green. Huge jugs and a lot of fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170809_003816-min.jpg‎  

  11. #5020

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWaukesha  [View Original Post]
    Her hair changes as she wears a wig. Her name is Amber, she is around most afternoons. She is very slow responding to texts, but will respond a few hours later. She is flaky, even if she knows your 2 blocks away, she will jump in the next car that pulls up. . 3 will get you a BBBJ while you finger her. She appears to just smoke weed and no hard drugs. She will have you ca smelling like skunk the short time she is there.
    Any info on this amber would be apreciated I like the old fashoned pot head hookers. Is this on lincoln?

    Just dropped off a semi utr on the south side and decided on a nice SW cock rinse found jessica red hair titless on 15th and linc. Bbbjnqns for 21 clams. I nutted twice with the utr but jessica long stroked me for a good 15 minutes like a real trooper. Claimed no phone, was lost when someone started the house she was at on fire.

  12. #5019

    Mindy

    Saw Mindy the other day, but was too late someone in a Toyota got her first. Can someone give me her number so I.

    Can see her again. Its been a while. But I love her BBBJCIM.

  13. #5018

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Was to hang out with Hannah this afternoon but she texted me saying some guy that only comes around once a year that gives her thousands of dollars texted her so she would have to reschedule with me. Decided to take a stroll through the loop and came across this one. Not sure who or what she is but her rear end does look very nice in those black short shorts. She is black. With long hair and blonde at the ends. Always looking at her phone. Any info on her or whatever it is.

    Got a great pic of her but do not know how to attach it.
    Her hair changes as she wears a wig. Her name is Amber, she is around most afternoons. She is very slow responding to texts, but will respond a few hours later. She is flaky, even if she knows your 2 blocks away, she will jump in the next car that pulls up. . 3 will get you a BBBJ while you finger her. She appears to just smoke weed and no hard drugs. She will have you ca smelling like skunk the short time she is there.

  14. #5017

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Newer members usually find more success just sharing info rather than try to trade. Hannah has been around quite a while and is very well reviewed on this thread. Her digits are pretty easily available for contributing Seniors.
    Thanks to HuntingStreets for helping me connect with Hannah. I have seen her three times so far. Very nice sexy attractive thin young white girl with a small private room on a busy street.

  15. #5016

    Morning Cruise

    After a couple unsuccessful attempts on the south loop over the past two days, I decided to take a stroll through the south in my work truck and as expected saw a not too bad blonde SW just off of 25th and G with a white dress checking makeup in a door. Damn, I only see the "good" ones when I'm in my work truck and can't pull the trigger. I hope someone was / is able to get a piece of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape