Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 12095
-
08-06-17 00:22 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 180You Broke one of the Rules of Mongering, but didn't get Burnt. Never let the Girl pick the spot, your spot only.
Originally Posted by NeedSweetLoven
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 18:34 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 44Amy
Decided to take a mouring stroll on the south loop the other day L, and G saw lot of uncle LEO about to give up when I saw this small package on 11 G. Swung around. Late 20's Brunette with small boult ons. She took me to spot for a great BBBJ. I might have to see her again except with a room.
-
08-05-17 10:21 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 1136Safety
I tried to post last night but I'm still occasionally having problems with the forum. Some of my posted seem to take forever to get approved. I took a stroll down G to L loop after a disappointing appearance at a Stalis AAMP. There wasn't much on the prowl that interested me, a couple BSW's that looked cracked out, two WSW's hanging together that didn't interest me. I saw an older Asian I wasn't sure about. She was wearing some dirty jeans rolled up at the cuffs, some low heels and an old shirt. Shoulder length hair probably mid 40's early 50's. She was talking on her cell phone and not paying attention to passerby. I came around the block a few times. This was between 18th and 15th to try to get a better look but with traffic it was difficult to see her face or get her attention. She finally rounded the corner at 15th and I managed eye contact gave her a wave. She gave me a smile and a wave back but I was still a little hesitant and headed towards the airport for a hotel Asian provider. Anybody have an info on this 40 something ASW?
-
08-05-17 05:59 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 223Still trying to work Dee Dee to get her to open up to doing video. Getting close with her so probably the next time I see her. Other than that got a trip to Tijuana in a few weeks so been staying low on local SWs and saving up for that. Trust me you'll be seeing plenty of videos soon enough.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 02:36 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 361Thursday South Loop
Was out here Thursday in the early AM between 1:00 and 3:00, about as quiet as I've ever seen, not much anywhere. L was totally dead, absolutely nothing, only seen 2 BSW on and and G wasn't that great either but it picked up a little in the low numbers before 3 AM almost scooped up a WSW but up close she freaked me out, seen another I liked, looked good but jumped into a van by that laundry. Witnessed yet another high speed chase on G after 2 AM, (3rd time this year) an SUV fleeing with 3 or 4 Sheriffs cars in hot pursuit. Those are so dangerous, I almost got taken out several month ago. Also, G is a disaster for ride quality in the high numbers these days and only getting worse, cruising this hood can be hazardous to your car's suspension so be warned.
-
08-04-17 20:30 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 124Jessica
Awhile back asked if anyone has seen Jessica around. She used give decent massages. Anyway I was cruising the loop and stopped on 21 and Lapham bam out of the blue she jumps in my car. I normally keep the doors locked but not this time. She recognized me but I not her. I finallay did recognize her but my god she was bad. I didn't want to do anything with her but felt sorry to see how she turned out I know I shouldn't have but I gave 30 hoping she will get something to eat but I know better. After that even with lots of talent out I left the area.
-
08-04-17 19:42 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 1820Yes. If she's the one that used to wear an orange headband all the time. Decent BJ, but covered and EVERYTHING is an upsell.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 21:08 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 386The loop
So after getting gas I make trip W on G,after getting gas at speedway at 6 this morning, did not see any visible LE, but what I did notice was 2 security cars parked, 1 facing west parked at 22 & G & 1 parked at 25 & G facing east, watching traffic. My question anyone kno this fairly hot blonde, little longer than shoulder length hair, about 5'7" thin but sexy, while I was heading west passing 22 ng & G she was walking east, but after seeing the second security car at 25 & G I just kept heading west, not back tracking, just in case they had pen & paper, anyone kno her. Thanks. Hapoy hunting & be safe.
EAGLE 19.
-
08-03-17 07:35 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 389Pornhub
Dude! You are slacking on new videos!
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 16:50 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 154Hannah bailed on me this afternoon
Was to hang out with Hannah this afternoon but she texted me saying some guy that only comes around once a year that gives her thousands of dollars texted her so she would have to reschedule with me. Decided to take a stroll through the loop and came across this one. Not sure who or what she is but her rear end does look very nice in those black short shorts. She is black. With long hair and blonde at the ends. Always looking at her phone. Any info on her or whatever it is.
Got a great pic of her but do not know how to attach it.
-
07-31-17 14:48 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 223Dee Dee
Reported about her awhile back along with a topless pic with no face.
One of the best SW bodies out there but she talks nonstop up until the point you put your dick in mouth until the second you take it out. She uses fast motions when giving BBBJ and had to be directed to slow down. One she slowed down the head was decent.
She climbed on top for CG and it didn't take long for her to O. Her wetness everywhere. Completely drenched my car seat.
A good time was had but she was definitely on something. Dropped her back off at 18th and L. No digits as she lost her phone in typical SG fashion.
-
07-31-17 14:38 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 223Thanks for the compliment and heads up about my mailbox. Mailbox now cleared.
Originally Posted by WTFNow
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 10:25 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 61Your box is full
Tried to send you a compliment, but your box is full. I wonder why LOL. Great vid!
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 22:19 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 1820Just trying to help
Newer members usually find more success just sharing info rather than try to trade. Hannah has been around quite a while and is very well reviewed on this thread. Her digits are pretty easily available for contributing Seniors.
Originally Posted by Vulpes
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 18:13 #5001Regular Member

Posts: 9Hannah
Only my second SW pickup ever, Hannah this afternoon in the 20's off of and. Cute, brunette spinner, she'd actually be really hot without the typical signs of being on the street too much. Very good BBBJ w / HJ finish, for. 3. Will definitely enjoy again. Easygoing, nice personality. Have digits and will trade for any other cute, mostly clean, spinner types.











Reply With Quote





