Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 12089
-
08-04-17 20:30 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 124Jessica
Awhile back asked if anyone has seen Jessica around. She used give decent massages. Anyway I was cruising the loop and stopped on 21 and Lapham bam out of the blue she jumps in my car. I normally keep the doors locked but not this time. She recognized me but I not her. I finallay did recognize her but my god she was bad. I didn't want to do anything with her but felt sorry to see how she turned out I know I shouldn't have but I gave 30 hoping she will get something to eat but I know better. After that even with lots of talent out I left the area.
-
08-04-17 19:42 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 1820Yes. If she's the one that used to wear an orange headband all the time. Decent BJ, but covered and EVERYTHING is an upsell.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 21:08 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 386The loop
So after getting gas I make trip W on G,after getting gas at speedway at 6 this morning, did not see any visible LE, but what I did notice was 2 security cars parked, 1 facing west parked at 22 & G & 1 parked at 25 & G facing east, watching traffic. My question anyone kno this fairly hot blonde, little longer than shoulder length hair, about 5'7" thin but sexy, while I was heading west passing 22 ng & G she was walking east, but after seeing the second security car at 25 & G I just kept heading west, not back tracking, just in case they had pen & paper, anyone kno her. Thanks. Hapoy hunting & be safe.
EAGLE 19.
-
08-03-17 07:35 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 389Pornhub
Dude! You are slacking on new videos!
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 16:50 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 154Hannah bailed on me this afternoon
Was to hang out with Hannah this afternoon but she texted me saying some guy that only comes around once a year that gives her thousands of dollars texted her so she would have to reschedule with me. Decided to take a stroll through the loop and came across this one. Not sure who or what she is but her rear end does look very nice in those black short shorts. She is black. With long hair and blonde at the ends. Always looking at her phone. Any info on her or whatever it is.
Got a great pic of her but do not know how to attach it.
-
07-31-17 14:48 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 223Dee Dee
Reported about her awhile back along with a topless pic with no face.
One of the best SW bodies out there but she talks nonstop up until the point you put your dick in mouth until the second you take it out. She uses fast motions when giving BBBJ and had to be directed to slow down. One she slowed down the head was decent.
She climbed on top for CG and it didn't take long for her to O. Her wetness everywhere. Completely drenched my car seat.
A good time was had but she was definitely on something. Dropped her back off at 18th and L. No digits as she lost her phone in typical SG fashion.
-
07-31-17 14:38 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 223Thanks for the compliment and heads up about my mailbox. Mailbox now cleared.
Originally Posted by WTFNow
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 10:25 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 61Your box is full
Tried to send you a compliment, but your box is full. I wonder why LOL. Great vid!
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 22:19 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 1820Just trying to help
Newer members usually find more success just sharing info rather than try to trade. Hannah has been around quite a while and is very well reviewed on this thread. Her digits are pretty easily available for contributing Seniors.
Originally Posted by Vulpes
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 18:13 #5000Regular Member

Posts: 9Hannah
Only my second SW pickup ever, Hannah this afternoon in the 20's off of and. Cute, brunette spinner, she'd actually be really hot without the typical signs of being on the street too much. Very good BBBJ w / HJ finish, for. 3. Will definitely enjoy again. Easygoing, nice personality. Have digits and will trade for any other cute, mostly clean, spinner types.
-
07-27-17 21:19 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 386Utr trade
I havec3 pretty solid ones, love to trade airport area, petite very nice personality, cute & sweet as hell, little H dependency tho,39-40 bbbjcimws, appears lots on the menu, she loves to give & receive iral, doesn't advertise.
Originally Posted by BackAtIt8
[View Original Post]
#2 jameson gorgeous 5'9" thin long beautiful legs, bubbly personality, gives great head & multiple positions available, in pewaukee doesn't advertise. No dependency noticed.
#3 sarah in bayview.
Petite spinner, light brown hair, loves to suck & fuck. Everything's on the menu, very low budget, loves to smoke weed, but no visible dependency, think she likes hercweed, she lives dfk, giving head & pounding in many positions.
You said your utr was in waukesha.
EAGLE 19.
-
07-27-17 21:03 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 386Utr trades
Hello BackAtlt8,I have 3 ones by the airport, one in pewaukee if you don't have her number, gorgeous 5'9" thin very nice sweet girl, awesome legs & gives great head jameson & sarah in bayview, petite spinner light brown hair, most everything on the nenu, very low budget hard to believe don't over pay, jameson a little more, girl by the airport 39-40 will do.
Originally Posted by BackAtIt8
[View Original Post]
EAGLE 19.
-
07-27-17 13:34 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 44Lather, rinse, repeat.
Went on a recon run today around 10 AM. Not a SW in sight except one BSW. Two uncles conversing in the lot next to the whorehouse on 13th and G. Loop to the other east west streets in the southern stroll. No action there either. Did my last sweep of G at approximately 1045. About 5 SW's near the corner of 23rd right under the brand new surviellance camera. Talk about brazen exclamation a couple of loan SW's over towards the mid teens. No one really worth scooping at the time though.
Stay safe, Zealot out.
-
07-27-17 11:55 #4996Regular Member

Posts: 22Been doing some work!
So I haven't posted I awhile but I wanted to share a couple girls I have as my go too's.
Maddy: she's this good looking thin brunette I caught off g a few months ago. She's 5'5 brown hair with blonde highlights on the bottom green eyes maybe 120 lbs and no signs of drugs yet. I go over to her place almost every week and rail her out during lunch time. BBBJ. 2 and full for. 4 she loves it but I'd be willing to trade her info for an UTR.
Mindy: she's been talked about many times here. I finally caught her on g the other night and got some great BBBJ. Got her number and found out she lives in Stallis. Fucked her good the next time for .4 and dropped her back off. She is really good at giving head which I don't cum easily. Hoping to take some pics and vids this next time. If anyone wants to trade I'd prefer UTR girls.
-
07-27-17 03:53 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 1820Round 2, commence
After some playtime with Allyssa (see my report under escorts), I decided to run through the South Loop. Nothing on National, very little on Greenfield. On Lincoln things got interesting around 15th. A cute looking HSW in leggings, a strappy halter top and uncomfortable looking heels made eye contact and gave the half smile and nod. I was wary with all the recent heat and arrests so I lurked for a bit from a distance and drove around looking for LEO. I eventually caught her crossing 16th and simply asked if she needed a ride. She said sure and hopped in. Introduced herself as Britt. I asked where she was headed and she said 18 and Becher, only a few blocks away. We were both wary, tap dancing around each other as I continued on Lincoln and turned on Forest Home. I finally asked what she was looking for and she said "trying to make some cash". Bingo. When she asked what I was looking for and I said I wouldn't turn down some good head she visibly relaxed and said that was great.
Of course she was nowhere near as cute up close and her breasts seem almost non-existent, but she did have a great ass and legs. I was disappointed when the cover came out. She did suck me until I was hard enough for the cover. She worked it hard, didn't object when I pressed the top of head down to go deeper and faster. Totally turned me on to know she was sucking hard on a my cock that had been in another provider an hour ago and I came fairly quickly.
Normally I don't repeat on CBJ, but on the way back I casually asked how much FS would be. She shrugged and said "Whatever you got". Then I asked about kink like blindfolding her and spanking her and she said that was fine. If I can get the right pricepoint I'll repeat so see just how far the kink runs. Digits for contributing members.
On the way out, for grins, went East and came up Greenfield just in time to see Miss Long Legs (discussed below) getting rousted by LEO on 24th. Having pushed my luck far enough and spent enough money I headed home.










Reply With Quote





