Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 976 to 990 of 6045
-
07-22-17 14:44 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 213Diamond
I've seen this girl several times and she is legit. Takes instructions very well and easy to set up / deal with. Pm for more details.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-mama/22656368
-
07-22-17 14:39 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 213Serenity
I have had 3 great visits with this young little sweetie. Always fresh and friendly. Highly recommended!
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...oxoxo/22664268
-
07-21-17 22:53 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 357Hotels
Downtown. Hilton. Expensive though, so only the 300+ an hour traveling girls stay there I suppose. I don't go inside until I know the room #. Zero issues at this place.
Originally Posted by AnotherHobbist
[View Original Post]
West. The hotel off Odana near all the AMPs. I've never had any issues here. It's nice and busy most of the time, so you don't stick out. I feel fine waiting in my car at this place.
West #2 - the hotel in fitchburg. I constantly run into the cleaning crews, but no real issues. There aren't a lot of guests, so you kind of stand out though. The girl at the desk always stares me down. I can always spot other mongers in the parking lot when there's a new girl. There just aren't enough cars in the lot, so you stand out.
East near interstate. I got nothing. I don't really like any of them. This was my go-to area many years ago before my 9 year break from the hobby. I try to avoid it now, but have been over there a couple of times this year.
-
07-21-17 22:32 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 121Hotels / notels?
It hadn't been an issue before. So I had not really thought about it. But it may become one. So I've been wondering which hotels / notels people prefer? Any place, or any thing, one should avoid?
-
07-21-17 18:15 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 340Always wondered.
Thanks for the review. I have seen her forever online, and always wondered. Some of her pics seem to suggest more, but apparently not.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 14:41 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 233Body rub
http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...price/22571748
Saw her, body rub light on the massage. Fully clothed, no extras.
-
07-19-17 08:23 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 357Felicity
I agree with you, something seems wrong. The big head actually won out and decided she was a no. Considering that she's exactly what I like, that's a pretty rare decision on my part.
Originally Posted by Gabzilla
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 21:30 #5063Regular Member

Posts: 14Felicity
There are a couple of new reviews on another site, but something seems a bit off. Has any one seen Felicity?
-
07-18-17 18:42 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 800Diamond
A little late with this report. I saw Diamond last week, she's in the Dells at one of the older small motels (more on that later). Easy contact & setup. I showed up and she let me in the back door of her room. She's sharing the room with her sister, so we had to make sure to stay on her bed. Diamond advertises as 22, but she looks younger. A light skinned black girl, pretty face, no makeup, she dropped her top revealing a great big set tits, nice and full. But after taking everything else off, her belly was flabby, and her ass and thighs were pretty big with some stretch marks, leading me to believe she recently had a kid. Then she tells me she's only doing backrubs & BJ's because she's got her period. When I expresses disappointment, she said we could do it in the shower if I wanted. Well you bet! A bloody pussy never stopped me. I stripped and she started some manipulation before putting on the condom. I could tell she was a inexperienced from the BJ, OK but nothing great. She said its OK to play and suck her tits, which confirmed to me that she recently had a kid, when I sucked hard I could taste a bit of milk. We went into the shower stall, and since I'm tall I had to squat and lean against the wall while I pounded her from behind. The warm water was running, and I was massaging her big tits, and her bloody pussy just added to the heat. I finished pretty quickly, and she was pretty sweet about everything. Would probably not repeat though. Now, later that evening I was still feeling pretty frisky, so I texted another girl in the Dells and she gave me the same motel address. I was thinking it might be her sister, because the pic was different. Didn't set anything up with her, texted another Dells girl, white this time. Damned if she didn't text me the same address! Three girls at the same crappy motel. I decided not to head back there.
-
07-18-17 17:44 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 961I just say a forum, not a specific forum. Can't see any harm in that.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 17:24 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 1323Better to NOT mention this forum to providers. There have been problems with girls getting nasty over negative reviews. And others that get GPS over positive reviews. Better to say "recommended by XXX". Please don't tell them about the boy's club here.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 14:44 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 213Serenity = awesome
I just took Andy's recommendation and was not disappointed. This girl is super sweet and her body rocks. Her ass is perfect.
She's my new favorite!! Treat her well and go get some.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 14:13 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 374Serenity
Have seen serenity many times takes direction well like the tattoos as well have & will repeat check her out!
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 12:45 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 1133View by date
Thank you I always view the gallery thinking all ads with pictures would show up but apparently not.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 12:06 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 961New Serenity
Apparently she has changed her pictures in the ad. The current pictures look much better and I'm pretty sure they are her and recent.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]














