rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 66 of 403 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5070

    Diamond

    I've seen this girl several times and she is legit. Takes instructions very well and easy to set up / deal with. Pm for more details.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-mama/22656368

  2. #5069

    Serenity

    I have had 3 great visits with this young little sweetie. Always fresh and friendly. Highly recommended!

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...oxoxo/22664268

  3. #5068

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherHobbist  [View Original Post]
    It hadn't been an issue before. So I had not really thought about it. But it may become one. So I've been wondering which hotels / notels people prefer? Any place, or any thing, one should avoid?
    Downtown. Hilton. Expensive though, so only the 300+ an hour traveling girls stay there I suppose. I don't go inside until I know the room #. Zero issues at this place.

    West. The hotel off Odana near all the AMPs. I've never had any issues here. It's nice and busy most of the time, so you don't stick out. I feel fine waiting in my car at this place.

    West #2 - the hotel in fitchburg. I constantly run into the cleaning crews, but no real issues. There aren't a lot of guests, so you kind of stand out though. The girl at the desk always stares me down. I can always spot other mongers in the parking lot when there's a new girl. There just aren't enough cars in the lot, so you stand out.

    East near interstate. I got nothing. I don't really like any of them. This was my go-to area many years ago before my 9 year break from the hobby. I try to avoid it now, but have been over there a couple of times this year.

  4. #5067

    Hotels / notels?

    It hadn't been an issue before. So I had not really thought about it. But it may become one. So I've been wondering which hotels / notels people prefer? Any place, or any thing, one should avoid?

  5. #5066

    Always wondered.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...price/22571748

    Saw her, body rub light on the massage. Fully clothed, no extras.
    Thanks for the review. I have seen her forever online, and always wondered. Some of her pics seem to suggest more, but apparently not.

  6. #5065

    Body rub

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...price/22571748

    Saw her, body rub light on the massage. Fully clothed, no extras.

  7. #5064

    Felicity

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabzilla  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of new reviews on another site, but something seems a bit off. Has any one seen Felicity?
    I agree with you, something seems wrong. The big head actually won out and decided she was a no. Considering that she's exactly what I like, that's a pretty rare decision on my part.

  8. #5063

    Felicity

    There are a couple of new reviews on another site, but something seems a bit off. Has any one seen Felicity?

  9. #5062

    Diamond

    A little late with this report. I saw Diamond last week, she's in the Dells at one of the older small motels (more on that later). Easy contact & setup. I showed up and she let me in the back door of her room. She's sharing the room with her sister, so we had to make sure to stay on her bed. Diamond advertises as 22, but she looks younger. A light skinned black girl, pretty face, no makeup, she dropped her top revealing a great big set tits, nice and full. But after taking everything else off, her belly was flabby, and her ass and thighs were pretty big with some stretch marks, leading me to believe she recently had a kid. Then she tells me she's only doing backrubs & BJ's because she's got her period. When I expresses disappointment, she said we could do it in the shower if I wanted. Well you bet! A bloody pussy never stopped me. I stripped and she started some manipulation before putting on the condom. I could tell she was a inexperienced from the BJ, OK but nothing great. She said its OK to play and suck her tits, which confirmed to me that she recently had a kid, when I sucked hard I could taste a bit of milk. We went into the shower stall, and since I'm tall I had to squat and lean against the wall while I pounded her from behind. The warm water was running, and I was massaging her big tits, and her bloody pussy just added to the heat. I finished pretty quickly, and she was pretty sweet about everything. Would probably not repeat though. Now, later that evening I was still feeling pretty frisky, so I texted another girl in the Dells and she gave me the same motel address. I was thinking it might be her sister, because the pic was different. Didn't set anything up with her, texted another Dells girl, white this time. Damned if she didn't text me the same address! Three girls at the same crappy motel. I decided not to head back there.

  10. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Better to NOT mention this forum to providers. There have been problems with girls getting nasty over negative reviews. And others that get GPS over positive reviews. Better to say "recommended by XXX". Please don't tell them about the boy's club here.
    I just say a forum, not a specific forum. Can't see any harm in that.

  11. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-spend-your-monday-with-serenity/22408818


    I been a long time since I've seen a girl that wasn't recommended by a fellow hobbyist. Actually haven't really seen a lot the last year or so. Decided to try a new girl today, and I'm glad I did. I saw Serenity. Not the old Serenity, but a pretty new girl that's only been around for a month or so. I had a good time with her. If you look at her ad, you will see a chunky girl with a big ass. The top picture in her ad looks pretty close to what she looks like though. I was concerned about her size so I asked what her height and weight was, and she said "5 foot tall 128 lbs 34 c boobs". I'm not sure that I would call her a spinner, but she isn't far off. Definitely not fat. She has reasonable rates and has a pretty open menu. Greek wasn't on the menu. Not a models face or body, but I was real happy with both. Also very friendly, non rushed, and cute personality. I didn't think she French kissed or gave head the best, but was willing to take directions to my liking. If you are looking for a model that has all of the right moves, she probably will disappoint. If you see looking for a sexy, friendly girl willing to do pretty much anything that you ask, give her a try. She is a little paranoid about LE. She was at the super 8, but walked to Perkins to meet first. So you could always bail if you don't like her. If you mention that you heard about her on the forum, it would probably help. I told her that I was going to recommend her.
    Better to NOT mention this forum to providers. There have been problems with girls getting nasty over negative reviews. And others that get GPS over positive reviews. Better to say "recommended by XXX". Please don't tell them about the boy's club here.

  12. #5059

    Serenity = awesome

    I just took Andy's recommendation and was not disappointed. This girl is super sweet and her body rocks. Her ass is perfect.

    She's my new favorite!! Treat her well and go get some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-spend-your-monday-with-serenity/22408818


    I been a long time since I've seen a girl that wasn't recommended by a fellow hobbyist. Actually haven't really seen a lot the last year or so. Decided to try a new girl today, and I'm glad I did. I saw Serenity. Not the old Serenity, but a pretty new girl that's only been around for a month or so. I had a good time with her. If you look at her ad, you will see a chunky girl with a big ass. The top picture in her ad looks pretty close to what she looks like though. I was concerned about her size so I asked what her height and weight was, and she said "5 foot tall 128 lbs 34 c boobs". I'm not sure that I would call her a spinner, but she isn't far off. Definitely not fat. She has reasonable rates and has a pretty open menu. Greek wasn't on the menu. Not a models face or body, but I was real happy with both. Also very friendly, non rushed, and cute personality. I didn't think she French kissed or gave head the best, but was willing to take directions to my liking. If you are looking for a model that has all of the right moves, she probably will disappoint. If you see looking for a sexy, friendly girl willing to do pretty much anything that you ask, give her a try. She is a little paranoid about LE. She was at the super 8, but walked to Perkins to meet first. So you could always bail if you don't like her. If you mention that you heard about her on the forum, it would probably help. I told her that I was going to recommend her.

  13. #5058

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she has changed her pictures in the ad. The current pictures look much better and I'm pretty sure they are her and recent.
    Have seen serenity many times takes direction well like the tattoos as well have & will repeat check her out!

  14. #5057

    View by date

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on what way you use to view the ads. Towards the top you will see 4 options, top/Gallery/Video/Date, If you click and use DATE all of the ads show up. Gallery view shows the pictures in the list but only shows limited and DATE shows all of the ads but the list only has the title shoing and you need to look at each ad to see the pictures.
    Thank you I always view the gallery thinking all ads with pictures would show up but apparently not.

  15. #5056

    New Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-spend-your-monday-with-serenity/22408818


    I been a long time since I've seen a girl that wasn't recommended by a fellow hobbyist. Actually haven't really seen a lot the last year or so. Decided to try a new girl today, and I'm glad I did. I saw Serenity. Not the old Serenity, but a pretty new girl that's only been around for a month or so. I had a good time with her. If you look at her ad, you will see a chunky girl with a big ass. The top picture in her ad looks pretty close to what she looks like though. I was concerned about her size so I asked what her height and weight was, and she said "5 foot tall 128 lbs 34 c boobs". I'm not sure that I would call her a spinner, but she isn't far off. Definitely not fat. She has reasonable rates and has a pretty open menu. Greek wasn't on the menu. Not a models face or body, but I was real happy with both. Also very friendly, non rushed, and cute personality. I didn't think she French kissed or gave head the best, but was willing to take directions to my liking. If you are looking for a model that has all of the right moves, she probably will disappoint. If you see looking for a sexy, friendly girl willing to do pretty much anything that you ask, give her a try. She is a little paranoid about LE. She was at the super 8, but walked to Perkins to meet first. So you could always bail if you don't like her. If you mention that you heard about her on the forum, it would probably help. I told her that I was going to recommend her.
    Apparently she has changed her pictures in the ad. The current pictures look much better and I'm pretty sure they are her and recent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape