Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 991 to 1,005 of 6045
-
07-17-17 23:30 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 961Serenity
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-spend-your-monday-with-serenity/22408818
I been a long time since I've seen a girl that wasn't recommended by a fellow hobbyist. Actually haven't really seen a lot the last year or so. Decided to try a new girl today, and I'm glad I did. I saw Serenity. Not the old Serenity, but a pretty new girl that's only been around for a month or so. I had a good time with her. If you look at her ad, you will see a chunky girl with a big ass. The top picture in her ad looks pretty close to what she looks like though. I was concerned about her size so I asked what her height and weight was, and she said "5 foot tall 128 lbs 34 c boobs". I'm not sure that I would call her a spinner, but she isn't far off. Definitely not fat. She has reasonable rates and has a pretty open menu. Greek wasn't on the menu. Not a models face or body, but I was real happy with both. Also very friendly, non rushed, and cute personality. I didn't think she French kissed or gave head the best, but was willing to take directions to my liking. If you are looking for a model that has all of the right moves, she probably will disappoint. If you see looking for a sexy, friendly girl willing to do pretty much anything that you ask, give her a try. She is a little paranoid about LE. She was at the super 8, but walked to Perkins to meet first. So you could always bail if you don't like her. If you mention that you heard about her on the forum, it would probably help. I told her that I was going to recommend her.Last edited by Andy54; 07-17-17 at 23:31. Reason: Wrong link
-
07-17-17 22:37 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 99Mary fox
Had a dream with Mary. She was in Madison so I met with her at a nice east side notel. Standard 2 call was easy set up. Met at the door by Matt and she was dressed to impress. Bod was a bit bigger than I expected but not fat just a bit bigger than pic led me to think. Awesome rack. We chatted a bit then down to fun. She is very friendly started off with some light kissing and BJ she does have skills. Then it was my turn and I have to say this girl likes daty on her. Don't think she was faking. Then on went the cover and she rode me like a champ. Was a nice view but I'm a boob man and she is stacked. After done she helped clean me up and we chatted some more. Never felt rushed and have to say she is very friendly and seems to like what she does. I would see her again and recomend.
-
07-17-17 08:31 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 1243View by date
It all depends on what way you use to view the ads. Towards the top you will see 4 options, top/Gallery/Video/Date, If you click and use DATE all of the ads show up. Gallery view shows the pictures in the list but only shows limited and DATE shows all of the ads but the list only has the title shoing and you need to look at each ad to see the pictures.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by LoveSmallPerky; 07-17-17 at 08:32. Reason: eliminate spces
-
07-16-17 22:27 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 1133I can't seem to figure out why I see so many ads posted in reviews that I never see on Backpage?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 22:03 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 1147Cynthia
Cynthia is a nice woman who aims to please. Works out of a private residence (read trailer park). She is not unattractive, but has a. I dunno. "weathered" look to her, like she could be really hot under different life circumstances. Long, lean body that I liked, with small, firm tits. There are dental issues, and a little of that sunken-cheeked look that comes from hard living, though I did not see any direct evidence of drug use, so I wouldn't assume anything. She mostly looked fine. The biggest problem was a nasty rash covering a goodly portion of her torso, and that made me not want to fuck her. Fortunately, there was an alternative. Her ad says "orally talented," I found that to be truth in advertising. She provided one of the better bbbjcims I've experienced in a long time. Took it down to the larynx no problem. There was plenty on the menu, just no Greek, everything else you would expect was available, though I did not partake in some of it because of health concerns. Since I was only in for 80 for a hh, I was okay with what transpired. Her donation is very affordable, so I would consider returning just for those high-level mouth skills.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ybody/18481811
-
07-14-17 23:50 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 1291It's Code
Guys,
Originally Posted by Tencan
[View Original Post]
Especially Seniors, her name is code for providing Anal. Duh. Just kidding LOL.
-
07-14-17 23:25 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 78Good to know, thanks
Thanks for posting the info.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 17:27 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 357Other east side asian crew - 626 area code
OK, so there is another Asian crew in town. You can tell which ads they are because they messed up the address and refer to a place in MI, not WI.
The other group left already, but said the operator told me they will be back in Madison next week again. Wonder if they will continue to steal the Mcf ads.
Anyway, the 626 is tall and chubby. Not pretty. Couple of tattoos. Tramp stamp and a nipple circle. And makes clicking sounds like a predator. Yeah, I'm serious. And if you don't finish in 3 minutes, the whining starts. And more predator noises. I could go on and on, but unless your into chubby Asians, avoid.
-
07-14-17 17:21 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 32New girl Suzzy?
Has anyone managed to contact this girl? She was posting fairly frequently this week, but she would never respond to my texts. Sometimes I would text within 30 minutes of the post but still no answer. I would appreciate any insight as to what might be going on.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ow-22/22131858
-
07-13-17 18:32 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 460Why the change of heart? To quote an esteemed member of the forum, " go get that scam!
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 17:43 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 38Ginger Lea
Anyone seen her recently? Like to know if pictures posted are current or not?
-
07-13-17 17:09 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 340Jane Dusk
I seen Jane a couple weeks ago. Not much new to report. Nice girl and super easy to interact with. Seniors, or contributing regular members feel free to PM me for details. The only bad part I can say is the futon she uses has a very thin padding, and your knees are most likely going to be on the metal support tubes. Not good, but the rest of it, and the donation, is pretty decent! All safe. I mean ALL, safe. I don't necessarily find that personally, to be a bad thing. YMMV.
-
07-13-17 15:39 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 357Hah. I saw that and figured her pimp was pissed at her.
Originally Posted by Tencan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 15:02 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 306Too funny
I saw this ad on BP and was laughing my ass off.
Of all the fake hooker names she could have come up with, she chose SHAT? LOL.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3171/22215283
Hi Gentlemans my name is Shat I'm a young sexy black exotic dancer I love the time of things big but small to small waist if interested give me a call at 414-484-3170 available now don't miss out💦128166;128166;128069;128069;.
Poster's age: 22.
• Location: East town, Madison.
• Post I'd: 22215283 madison.
-
07-13-17 10:25 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 2927Its a scam
Move on it looks like a scam.
Originally Posted by Dodge3223
[View Original Post]















