Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 9888
-
06-15-17 11:32 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 834I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 11:17 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 834Tale of Two Renees
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
I went to see the one in the second link, with the 4353 number a couple days ago. Long story short, incall in Pawtucket is a shitty area, but the apartment she was in seemed safe. Very nice GFE session for 100 hh, good DFK, clean DATY, very responsive, a good solid, attentive lay. But be aware--she's a BBW with quite a belly. Big natural tits with impressively huge areola, and a big meaty ass, though. Seemed like a nice woman, not a druggie type, about 45 ish. No clock watching.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
So, now I'd like to get some more feedback on the other one, the one in the first link above? The one in North Providence? (Keep in mind that it is quite impossible now to search old ad links from before the beginning of this year, because the backpage escort section links are of course all dead now.
Thanks.
-
06-14-17 23:40 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 40Jenny
She's by the airport and charges 150/200.
Originally Posted by AcheRon45
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 22:51
Senior Member
-
06-14-17 21:43 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 78Mandy.
It seems we should just rename the Providence Backpage Provider section the Mandy section. Looking back over the past several months it is Mandy this and Mandy that. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing and I am a total enjoyer of her charms but perhaps it is more a problem with the quality right now of providers in Providence. Frankly I am not impressed by what I am seeing on any of the lists. Sorry, I don't do outcalls, I am not into black girls, big booties, BBWs, trannies or whatever is selling these days. I have not used DCD so perhaps that is where all the quality is. Sorry. Rant over. Should have posted this somewhere else. Okay, I'll text Mandy again tomorrow. LOL.
-
06-14-17 13:48 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 777So there are two Renees. The one I posted about was around seven or eight years ago.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 13:46 #8308Senior Member

Posts: 640Speaking of the arcade.
Have been texting with her and she's willing to meet up at the amazing and use the arcade booths rather than a car date.
Anyone have any experience with this practice?
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-early/7430373
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 12:41 #8307Senior Member

Posts: 93I understand how you feel. I use to see her and never had any issue once I got there would send text to let her know and she would respond back. My last two times once I got there sent the text and I am still waiting for her to get back to me. Most of us have no problem waiting a few minutes for a provider but to get blown off by her once you arrive after you had made the appointment is not good for business (imop) yes she has good reviews because she delivers and most guys will not report that she left them out to dry because they don't want to hurt her business that's why I never posted what happened to me just decided to take my business elsewhere.
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 12:13 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 276Mandy house
OK, thanks. I do remember her telling me once that she was at a motel. Her place / neighborhood isn't that bad. There are a lot worse so not sure what people are used to. She was thin and bike riding a lot when I last saw her, before winter. Recent reviews say she put on some weight. Also, I saw no track marks under the wrist jewelry.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 11:54 #8305Senior Member

Posts: 699Aside from the brief stint at the hotel in Warwick, she's always been at the same place.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 11:52 #8304Senior Member

Posts: 699It's only dudes at those places. This is one of those "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is" situations, lol.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 11:37 #8303Senior Member

Posts: 120Renee and also question on Talia
Pretty sure those are two different girls. The pics in their ads looks sorta similar, but don't think that's rennee in the post below. Saw Renee a couple times a while back. Decent time for the price, but make sure you don't ever blow her off by mistake. She turns into a psycho on you real quick. I rememebr some crazy texts. Never contacted her since....As for her area, went at night and was ok but not the best area. One time on the way walking out, her down stairs neighbors were yelling / screaming / banging which was pretty scary to hear walking down the flight of stairs to leave. This was a while ago, but fwiw.
I also noticed Talia / Claudia posted again with a different number after disapearing for a while after being arrested. I'd be very careful because its a different number and same pics / ad write up.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...issing/6568047
-
06-14-17 11:29 #8302Senior Member

Posts: 133They are definitely not the same girl, although they are probably very close in age. This one: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738 lives in Pawtucket about three blocks off rt95.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
I don't see much info on the other gal: http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854 . Would like to see some info on her; if there's anything out there.
-
06-14-17 11:07 #8301Senior Member

Posts: 640Not the same Renee
The first link Renee is out of North Prov. Tall. Okay body, has that lost weight stretch loose skin thing going on. Teeth aren't the greatest but they're not horrid.
The second link Renee is in Pawtucket. Larger girl.
Nice rack. Personality runs a little hot and cold.
I have a review on each somewhere on the boards if you wanted know more.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 10:05 #8300Senior Member

Posts: 834I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738
-
06-14-17 09:56 #8299Senior Member

Posts: 834Any info?
http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...-freak/7063338
She looks like a nice, upstanding, trashy girl! But no reviews I could find. Does anyone have any info? Thanks.
















