Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8283
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854

    So I can confirm this is the Renee of some years ago. I saw her for just a BBBJ. Good attitude, good service. The only negative I have is with the locale, I wouldn't go there at night. I may go back for a longer appt.
    Is that Renee?

    I saw her last week.

    Good time, friendly, enthusiasm.

    Creamed all over me while I'm doggy.

    Not super attracted to her but it was a good cheap time.

  2. #8282

    Renee

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854

    So I can confirm this is the Renee of some years ago. I saw her for just a BBBJ. Good attitude, good service. The only negative I have is with the locale, I wouldn't go there at night. I may go back for a longer appt.

  3. #8281

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    And who is this provider?
    Not a drug user, cares about the comfort of the client, loves giving head, flexible as fuck. Magical. She is a bit scatter brained and sometimes makes you wait. But patience gets you extremely far. She made me wait once because she saw people in the park next to her building. I waited and soon enough she responded and told me the coast was clear.

  4. #8280

    Realist provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure that's who he's referring to as well (not sure why he wouldn't just say her name. A report of any kind if sort of useless if no one knows who you're talking about). I feel like this subject has come up about 100 times since she started working. It's been pretty well established from the start that time-management has never been her strong suite. She loses track of time occasionally, any of us who have seen her know that she's definitely not a "clock watcher". Funny, we all talk about that as a positive attribute when we see a provider, but having one client go over the scheduled time is often what makes a provider late for the next appointment. We're not so happy when that happens. Mongers are a hard to please crowd, LOL.

    However, I also think one thing that a lot of us don't fully understand is the extent to which a lot of "clients" just end up wasting Mandy's time. They make appointments and then don't show up, or they show up late and don't give adequate advance notice. These kind of things all contribute to the delays and scheduling snafus that some have experienced trying to see her. And yeah, all providers experience this to some extent, but being as hugely popular and well-known as she is just increases the volume of that kind of stuff dramatically.

    As to the spot where you might be kept waiting for a bit, I've seen guys complain about the area, but I've never heard of anyone actually having any trouble there. I think sometimes that mongers are unreasonably paranoid about these sort of things.
    I agree with Prometheus The area isn't all that bad. There's a basketball court with kids sometimes playing in it. But other then that. It's really not bad. Of course I grew up in revere ma so ya.

    I saw her twice now and both times she has delievered every time. So easy to talk to and always on time. Hell I'd wait an hour for her if I had too. She's a gem.

  5. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBr  [View Original Post]
    From everything he described I'm pretty sure that it's Mandy. Who is great at her specialty and super sweet. But otherwise I wasn't all that amazed. And yes, I was also kept waiting in a not so great spot with a lot of people around who know exactly what is going on.
    I'm sure that's who he's referring to as well (not sure why he wouldn't just say her name. A report of any kind if sort of useless if no one knows who you're talking about). I feel like this subject has come up about 100 times since she started working. It's been pretty well established from the start that time-management has never been her strong suite. She loses track of time occasionally, any of us who have seen her know that she's definitely not a "clock watcher". Funny, we all talk about that as a positive attribute when we see a provider, but having one client go over the scheduled time is often what makes a provider late for the next appointment. We're not so happy when that happens. Mongers are a hard to please crowd, LOL.

    However, I also think one thing that a lot of us don't fully understand is the extent to which a lot of "clients" just end up wasting Mandy's time. They make appointments and then don't show up, or they show up late and don't give adequate advance notice. These kind of things all contribute to the delays and scheduling snafus that some have experienced trying to see her. And yeah, all providers experience this to some extent, but being as hugely popular and well-known as she is just increases the volume of that kind of stuff dramatically.

    As to the spot where you might be kept waiting for a bit, I've seen guys complain about the area, but I've never heard of anyone actually having any trouble there. I think sometimes that mongers are unreasonably paranoid about these sort of things.

  6. #8278

    Yes

    Yes to all, negotiable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    GFE? DFK? BBBJ? Price? Thanks!

  7. #8277

    My guess is Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    And who is this provider?
    From everything he described I'm pretty sure that it's Mandy. Who is great at her specialty and super sweet. But otherwise I wasn't all that amazed. And yes, I was also kept waiting in a not so great spot with a lot of people around who know exactly what is going on.

  8. #8276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Amber was the worst at this, amazing service but she always made you wait at least 15 minutes.
    I guess she WAS reliable, in a sense. You could always rely on the fact that she'd be late, LOL.

  9. #8275
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Just for clarity's sake, do you mean that you were completely blown off and never saw her, or that you eventually saw her but she was late?

    One thing that I've learned over the years is that some providers run like clockwork, are super organized, and will always be ready on the dot. Others. Just aren't. Of course many of those aren't worth the hassle, but some of them are. I used to have that issue with Amber in Pawtucket ALL the time. I don't think there was ever a time that she was ready to see me sooner than a half hour later than the time we had scheduled. But, she was among the very best providers in the area at the time, so I just adjusted my expectations accordingly and planned for the delay, and would schedule my visits for days when I knew I had plenty of time to kill. Then again, I'm no longer married or in a relationship at the moment, so it's pretty easy for me. Don't have to worry about anyone questioning where I've been, LOL.
    Amber was the worst at this, amazing service but she always made you wait at least 15 minutes.

  10. #8274
    Just for clarity's sake, do you mean that you were completely blown off and never saw her, or that you eventually saw her but she was late?

    One thing that I've learned over the years is that some providers run like clockwork, are super organized, and will always be ready on the dot. Others. Just aren't. Of course many of those aren't worth the hassle, but some of them are. I used to have that issue with Amber in Pawtucket ALL the time. I don't think there was ever a time that she was ready to see me sooner than a half hour later than the time we had scheduled. But, she was among the very best providers in the area at the time, so I just adjusted my expectations accordingly and planned for the delay, and would schedule my visits for days when I knew I had plenty of time to kill. Then again, I'm no longer married or in a relationship at the moment, so it's pretty easy for me. Don't have to worry about anyone questioning where I've been, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    Tried again with a well known well reviewed and constantly advertising Providence provider and got stuck waiting for the 2nd time. I realize that she is popular, gets a lot of texts, and probably double books because often times new clients don't show but I'm tired of getting my time wasted with drives to her place, parking in her spot, and being kept waiting because "something came up". Please respect my time and don't waste it -- I gave her the benefit of the doubt after the first time but after the second attempt I'm done. I'm sure she is a sweet person but her customer service is lacking and IMO no one is that "magical".

  11. #8273

    Ok

    And who is this provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    Tried again with a well known well reviewed and constantly advertising Providence provider and got stuck waiting for the 2nd time. I realize that she is popular, gets a lot of texts, and probably double books because often times new clients don't show but I'm tired of getting my time wasted with drives to her place, parking in her spot, and being kept waiting because "something came up". Please respect my time and don't waste it -- I gave her the benefit of the doubt after the first time but after the second attempt I'm done. I'm sure she is a sweet person but her customer service is lacking and IMO no one is that "magical".

  12. #8272
    Tried again with a well known well reviewed and constantly advertising Providence provider and got stuck waiting for the 2nd time. I realize that she is popular, gets a lot of texts, and probably double books because often times new clients don't show but I'm tired of getting my time wasted with drives to her place, parking in her spot, and being kept waiting because "something came up". Please respect my time and don't waste it -- I gave her the benefit of the doubt after the first time but after the second attempt I'm done. I'm sure she is a sweet person but her customer service is lacking and IMO no one is that "magical".

  13. #8271

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ng-act/6946303

    Anyone know anything about this one? Seems TGTBT just because she straight up says "throatjob" in her ad. But if she's legit and actually possesses those skills, I'm very interested.
    I called a few times but the phone is off and the voicemail hasn't been set up. I also texted but have not received a reply. Will keep trying and let you know.

  14. #8270

    Rosa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend. She is very negotiable, and will please. Body is not thin, but nice an proportionate. No issues with me.
    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...-rosa/42364513
    GFE? DFK? BBBJ? Price? Thanks!

  15. #8269
    How much was she? And were the tits as good as in the pics, or what? GFE at all? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...o-play/7324483

    Met her in an incall in Johnston.

    Ok neighborhood.

    Pix are flattering.

    Young but a rush job.

    Decent BBBJ rushed doggy.

    Has reviews in mass from that phone number.

    Felt like a waste YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape