Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 9888
-
06-14-17 09:48 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 276Mandy
I think we all know what you get with her. Getting ahold of her, return calls, punctuality, etc. Are potential issues. There are other girls who are just as bad with those things and not nearly at her level. Yet we still go and deal with it. Also, is she back at the place by the hoop court? I thought she moved, but I had only seen her there.
-
06-14-17 08:56 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 640Glory holes
This is something I've always been curious about but have no idea how it works in the real world. From my own research it seems that there are a few locations around the city at a few adult stores with arcades but it seems like its predominantly for gay men? As a straight man I'm obvs ISO of female servies.
Was wondering if anyone had any info or input on this PM if you prefer.
Hope this made sense.
-
06-14-17 08:44 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 699I mean, if I had bailed every time a provider kept me waiting for 15 minutes. Man, I don't think I would have seen HALF the providers that I have, LOL.
But, like I said, I'm never really pressed for time when I do this. I understand some of us have limited windows of availabilty to sneak in our mongering.
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 08:17 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 382There is enough info in the original post to figure out who it is. I had no problems with the area, and I understand how and why providers will double book, especially when seeing a new client who may stand them up. What I am fed up with is the inability to let me know when I'm 5 or 10 minutes out that there is a delay. Why make someone sit there repeatedly when you can't see them? To be clear, I never met her. Kept waiting for 15 minutes both times and bailed. IMHO she was unprofessional and inconsiderate, I will keep searching.
-
06-14-17 08:15 #8294

Posts: 385Only a matter of time
As Prom said, to expect these providers to be clean as a whistle you are dreaming. Also never seen the boyfriend in the apartment in the multiple times I've been there.
Maybe we are getting close to Thunderdome time, but I just know Andrew is going to pop up if there are more than a couple positive Mandy reports on here.
To the whole board, not just Andrew-is that neighborhood really that bad? I'm near Baltimore, so maybe my point of reference is skewed, but I've been up there during the day and night and never felt in danger.
I'm going to be up there soon and hope all this chatter doesn't have her in a bad mood!
Originally Posted by Andrew70
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 08:13 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 699I don't really need to discredit your post. Your own posting history shows that you clearly have some kind of personal vendetta against her. You discredit yourself.
Originally Posted by Andrew70
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, no provider is going to make EVERYONE happy ALL the time. But anyone can go and look on the oThER site, and see the tremendous number of glowing reviews that she's racked up. Those pretty much speak for themselves.
-
06-14-17 07:23 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 73Re: Mandy
Her drug of choice is heroin, that is why she wears all jewelry on her arms, its Amtrak underneath. As for the area, there were 2 people murdered within 1/4 mile of her house. As for the boy friend I have never seen him around in my visits, but it has been a while. Now Prometheus77 you can discredit my post all you want but the facts are the facts.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 01:35 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 699Well, I don't like to get into a lot of specifics about my interactions with Mandy or the personal details that I know, but since this is coming up, I will say that I've actually met her boyfriend on a few occasions. He's cool, and there's no reason anyone should worry about him. While I guess it's possible that he's occasionally stayed in that room while she's with a client, that definitely hasn't been the norm according to my experience. He's generally somewhere close by (for obvious reasons, this is a dangerous profession and there are a lot of creeps out there), but I've never heard of anyone having a problem with him. I think I have heard her mention the Molly in the past, but her drug of choice is definitely marijuana. I mean, look, if you're looking for girls who are completely clean of ALL substances, you're not really going to find them in this line of work.
Originally Posted by Tkool
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 01:10 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 93I can give you the answer to your questions. Her drug of choice is Mollie. She told me that herself. The person sleeping on the bed is her boyfriend. Who is always there you do not see him but he is there. Now this is how I know. On one of my visit as we was heading down the stairs she stops open the door on the right side (on the left side if you are entering her apt) and gets a cigarette from a male who in the room. Now as we walk down the stairs I ask who was that? She said my boyfriend that's were he stays when I got a customer. I felt he was not a threat to her customers just there for her safety that's why I never mentioned it on this board. I have not seen her in a while only because I got stood up 2 x after making the arrangements with her got no response when I got there and decided I just don't have time for that.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 01:07 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 699It's well known that she's a stoner. She's never been shy about discussing that. And no one is in the bed, at least not that I've ever seen on any of my numerous visits with her. She lives with her boyfriend, but he doesn't stay in the apartment when she's with a client.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-17 00:43 #8288Regular Member

Posts: 1Cute Red Head With Perfect Body Scammer
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3980/2/270755
Please do yourselves a favor and do not see this provider. Or go with your own risk.
I saw her two weeks ago in north prov. I cam to her house in a ok neighborhood.
And I was very impressed by her body. She has a body of a 21 yr old with some nice thickness from behind.
I was f'ing excited till we got to her room in the attic and paid up. Right after she said I had18 minutes left.
I put in for a Hh but I didn't protest. She gives me BBBJ for 9 sec then demands me to put it in.
But I'm barely 50% filled up and I tell her to suck it a little longer and she refuses then sits in a chair across the room.
Every time I try to connect she pulls away forcing me to get myself hard.
Finally I get hard enough and plow her for 2 mins when she stiff arms me and saids time is up, get out my house.
Bye Bye $ . I would've return practically every week if she acted right. Dumb Dumb Female.
Shame cause her body is probably to top 5 I've ever seen since I been mongering in RI / NB the past 5 years.
Did I mention her body is amazing and she's a red head? Maybe you will have better luck.
-
06-14-17 00:01 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 111Not a drug user? Come on now. Maybe she's not an H pin cushion, but she def uses something.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
Now that we're talking about her, who is sleeping in the bed while she conducts business in the living room?
-
06-13-17 21:31 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 699I mean, I understand the frustration of trying to schedule an appointment with a provider twice, and being made to wait both times. Especially if you've never actually managed to see her (which is why I asked whether or not he did end up seeing her), it's not going to matter how great everyone else says she is if you've only experienced the delays. I just find that with a LOT of mongers, there's a real lack of understanding of the other side of this industry, and the issues that providers deal with on a regular basis. And I also just think it's unfortunate, because most who have seen her would seem to agree that she's worth waiting for, if you can. It's just bad luck to run into a scheduling problem twice in a row like that.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 21:27 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 235I personally would rather wait than have a providor cut corners and not "clean up".
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 21:16 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 235Who please?
Originally Posted by RHTreller
[View Original Post]
















