Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8313
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Have been texting with her and she's willing to meet up at the amazing and use the arcade booths rather than a car date.

    Anyone have any experience with this practice?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-early/7430373
    I'd also like to find out more about this! Anyone ever partake of any STRAIGHT services in those video arcade stores?

  2. #8312

    Tale of Two Renees

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    The first link Renee is out of North Prov. Tall. Okay body, has that lost weight stretch loose skin thing going on. Teeth aren't the greatest but they're not horrid.

    The second link Renee is in Pawtucket. Larger girl.

    Nice rack. Personality runs a little hot and cold.

    I have a review on each somewhere on the boards if you wanted know more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738
    I went to see the one in the second link, with the 4353 number a couple days ago. Long story short, incall in Pawtucket is a shitty area, but the apartment she was in seemed safe. Very nice GFE session for 100 hh, good DFK, clean DATY, very responsive, a good solid, attentive lay. But be aware--she's a BBW with quite a belly. Big natural tits with impressively huge areola, and a big meaty ass, though. Seemed like a nice woman, not a druggie type, about 45 ish. No clock watching.

    So, now I'd like to get some more feedback on the other one, the one in the first link above? The one in North Providence? (Keep in mind that it is quite impossible now to search old ad links from before the beginning of this year, because the backpage escort section links are of course all dead now.

    Thanks.

  3. #8311

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AcheRon45  [View Original Post]
    I called a few times but the phone is off and the voicemail hasn't been set up. I also texted but have not received a reply. Will keep trying and let you know.
    She's by the airport and charges 150/200.

  4. 06-14-17 22:51


  5. #8310

    Mandy.

    It seems we should just rename the Providence Backpage Provider section the Mandy section. Looking back over the past several months it is Mandy this and Mandy that. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing and I am a total enjoyer of her charms but perhaps it is more a problem with the quality right now of providers in Providence. Frankly I am not impressed by what I am seeing on any of the lists. Sorry, I don't do outcalls, I am not into black girls, big booties, BBWs, trannies or whatever is selling these days. I have not used DCD so perhaps that is where all the quality is. Sorry. Rant over. Should have posted this somewhere else. Okay, I'll text Mandy again tomorrow. LOL.

  6. #8309
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738
    So there are two Renees. The one I posted about was around seven or eight years ago.

  7. #8308

    Speaking of the arcade.

    Have been texting with her and she's willing to meet up at the amazing and use the arcade booths rather than a car date.

    Anyone have any experience with this practice?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-early/7430373

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    This is something I've always been curious about but have no idea how it works in the real world. From my own research it seems that there are a few locations around the city at a few adult stores with arcades but it seems like its predominantly for gay men? As a straight man I'm obvs ISO of female servies.

    Was wondering if anyone had any info or input on this PM if you prefer.

    Hope this made sense.

  8. #8307
    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    There is enough info in the original post to figure out who it is. I had no problems with the area, and I understand how and why providers will double book, especially when seeing a new client who may stand them up. What I am fed up with is the inability to let me know when I'm 5 or 10 minutes out that there is a delay. Why make someone sit there repeatedly when you can't see them? To be clear, I never met her. Kept waiting for 15 minutes both times and bailed. IMHO she was unprofessional and inconsiderate, I will keep searching.
    I understand how you feel. I use to see her and never had any issue once I got there would send text to let her know and she would respond back. My last two times once I got there sent the text and I am still waiting for her to get back to me. Most of us have no problem waiting a few minutes for a provider but to get blown off by her once you arrive after you had made the appointment is not good for business (imop) yes she has good reviews because she delivers and most guys will not report that she left them out to dry because they don't want to hurt her business that's why I never posted what happened to me just decided to take my business elsewhere.

  9. #8306

    Mandy house

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Aside from the brief stint at the hotel in Warwick, she's always been at the same place.
    OK, thanks. I do remember her telling me once that she was at a motel. Her place / neighborhood isn't that bad. There are a lot worse so not sure what people are used to. She was thin and bike riding a lot when I last saw her, before winter. Recent reviews say she put on some weight. Also, I saw no track marks under the wrist jewelry.

  10. #8305
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I think we all know what you get with her. Getting ahold of her, return calls, punctuality, etc. Are potential issues. There are other girls who are just as bad with those things and not nearly at her level. Yet we still go and deal with it. Also, is she back at the place by the hoop court? I thought she moved, but I had only seen her there.
    Aside from the brief stint at the hotel in Warwick, she's always been at the same place.

  11. #8304
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    This is something I've always been curious about but have no idea how it works in the real world. From my own research it seems that there are a few locations around the city at a few adult stores with arcades but it seems like its predominantly for gay men? As a straight man I'm obvs ISO of female servies.

    Was wondering if anyone had any info or input on this PM if you prefer.

    Hope this made sense.
    It's only dudes at those places. This is one of those "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is" situations, lol.

  12. #8303

    Renee and also question on Talia

    Pretty sure those are two different girls. The pics in their ads looks sorta similar, but don't think that's rennee in the post below. Saw Renee a couple times a while back. Decent time for the price, but make sure you don't ever blow her off by mistake. She turns into a psycho on you real quick. I rememebr some crazy texts. Never contacted her since....As for her area, went at night and was ok but not the best area. One time on the way walking out, her down stairs neighbors were yelling / screaming / banging which was pretty scary to hear walking down the flight of stairs to leave. This was a while ago, but fwiw.

    I also noticed Talia / Claudia posted again with a different number after disapearing for a while after being arrested. I'd be very careful because its a different number and same pics / ad write up.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...issing/6568047

  13. #8302
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738
    They are definitely not the same girl, although they are probably very close in age. This one: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738 lives in Pawtucket about three blocks off rt95.

    I don't see much info on the other gal: http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854 . Would like to see some info on her; if there's anything out there.

  14. #8301

    Not the same Renee

    The first link Renee is out of North Prov. Tall. Okay body, has that lost weight stretch loose skin thing going on. Teeth aren't the greatest but they're not horrid.

    The second link Renee is in Pawtucket. Larger girl.

    Nice rack. Personality runs a little hot and cold.

    I have a review on each somewhere on the boards if you wanted know more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738

  15. #8300
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Is that Renee?

    I saw her last week.

    Good time, friendly, enthusiasm.

    Creamed all over me while I'm doggy.

    Not super attracted to her but it was a good cheap time.
    I'm confused--are you saying that the girl in these two links below, with different phone numbers, are one and the same? Could someone please clarify? Thanks.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730854

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-4353/1/146738

  16. #8299

    Any info?

    http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...-freak/7063338

    She looks like a nice, upstanding, trashy girl! But no reviews I could find. Does anyone have any info? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape