Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 871 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 13051
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3451

    Damn

    Damn that's far.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went back to Thai Hi and one of the girls said Carrie owns a place in Valencia now. Don't know the name. If you find out please let me know!

  2. #3450
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Orc,

    Last I heard she's still there, however, I suggest one sure way to find out, call West and ask for her and for sure you'll find out.

    Mondo.
    She was there last night.

  3. #3449

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd128  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where Carrie from Thai Hi went?
    I went back to Thai Hi and one of the girls said Carrie owns a place in Valencia now. Don't know the name. If you find out please let me know!

  4. #3448

    H2 o

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    Full menu, standard pricing, yes, on Fairfax, did not get name.
    I've never been there, but have driven by several times. I once saw a man that had to be 90 knocking on the door. I swear, he was dressed like freakin' Charlie Chaplin, hat and all. I got a chuckle out of it. Hope he had a good time laying some wood.

  5. #3447

    Where is Carrie now?

    Anyone knows where Carrie from Thai Hi went?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Carrie at Thai Hi gave me one of the best massages I've had in my life. It was therapeutic thrown in with ball and cock play throughout. Incredible. She was very pretty with tattoos. Her clothes stayed on though and she kept her distance. But the experience was awesome. However, she was no longer there as of a few months ago. I'd like to a) find out where she went and b) find out who else is good. And I guess c) would be to find similar places with gorgeous girls. I'm too busy to get a RM membership. LOL.

  6. #3446
    Full menu, standard pricing, yes, on Fairfax, did not get name.

    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Is this the H2 o on Fairfax? Providers name? House fee and tip?

    Simple HE? Her clothes stay on? Some details would have been nice.

  7. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan45  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, and report back. Usually that gets better responses from others here. That is, once you've found that hot spot, of which some you'll find in here. A couple I was going to try have since closed when I was out there. Don't buy all the BP Ads.
    I c then tanks.

  8. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I'm new here I will be careful.
    TOFTT, and report back. Usually that gets better responses from others here. That is, once you've found that hot spot, of which some you'll find in here. A couple I was going to try have since closed when I was out there. Don't buy all the BP Ads.

  9. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan45  [View Original Post]
    Best advice is to check the history or go a few days back on this thread. I'm telling you this because discretion is the key here.
    Thanks I'm new here I will be careful.

  10. #3442
    Is this the H2 o on Fairfax? Providers name? House fee and tip?

    Simple HE? Her clothes stay on? Some details would have been nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    Great experience, will repeat. Young, attractive provider, great table shower, decent massage (short though bc I only did 30 min) and a great experience after. Provider works every day but weds.

  11. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth503  [View Original Post]
    Any good AMP places that offer a "great ending" very appropriate if you guys dude.
    Best advice is to check the history or go a few days back on this thread. I'm telling you this because discretion is the key here.

  12. #3440

    AMP places in the LA area

    Any good AMP places that offer a "great ending" very appropriate if you guys dude.

  13. #3439

    New to the site

    New here are their any AMP place that gives a "great time" in the LA area that are reliable? I will be forever grateful, thanks.

  14. #3438

    West Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Orcfenix  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if my ATF jenny still at West?
    Hey Orc,

    Last I heard she's still there, however, I suggest one sure way to find out, call West and ask for her and for sure you'll find out.

    Mondo.

  15. #3437

    H2 o

    Great experience, will repeat. Young, attractive provider, great table shower, decent massage (short though bc I only did 30 min) and a great experience after. Provider works every day but weds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape