Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 872 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 13066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3466

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

    I seriously want to know what "Temple Of Bliss" is:

    What are they offering for $300 an hour? Are the giving gold-plated condoms?

    I seriously have no idea what Tantric Massage is: Educate me!

    I did google it I got links to xvideos and pornhub where people get boned.

    Anyone who has been to this temple of bliss, could you elaborate your experience?

    Do people get naked or is it a yoga class? $300 is ridiculous for that TBH!

    Do people Orgasm here? I heard that this tantric shit gives super powerful orgasms.

    Could you recommend some person I should see at the Temple Of Bliss?

    Thanks!
    Went years ago to the location on Sunset in Silverlake. Got a blonde hippie beauty with dreadloks and a banging body. She was hot but not worth the $200 for a HJ with moaning / sighing / tantric breathing. No touching or talking allowed. Just a lame massage and mediocre HJ. Felt ripped off. Never returned.

  2. #3465

    Temple of Bleep

    I am the resident expert on the temple of bliss.

    It is 220 for a handjob. Do not opt for the tantra upsell to 250, all you get is to sit facing the girl and do some breathing. Any reports of blow jobs are of no provenance.

    Most of the distaff nomeclature there are burner millenials with spectrum disorders. If you are going to go to the Marina or OC or larchmont venue, the only ones worht seeing based on my experience are:

    Nadia everheart. Cute, spunky, great pussy lips.

    Shanti maya. Kind of a mean gal, but if you want it older, she is older.

    Geneva dream. Fun to look at, but wasted.

    Luxy star. Standoffish, but a solid handjob.

    Ones to definitely avoid are:

    Luna Lauren. Overpriced and of the mold of psalme.

    Violet jolie. Old and short and dumb.

    Yemaya lucia. Borderline and antisocial.

    Kat v. Autistic and lesbian.

    Kinley quinn. Sweats.

    Sandi joy. Pig.

    Possibles that I have not seen.

    Natalia maria.

    Eve dream.

    Lily love.

    It is a tightly run jack shack. You are asked to take a shower before hand after the donation is set down. I usually take a healthy leak in the shower.

    About 68% of the gals take off their panties. It is all very mechanical. There is no fucking and reports of fingering are just not to be believed. The towels are clean, but the sheets kind of always smell like mildew or cock. Not sure which.

  3. #3464

    Temple Of Bliss

    Boys,

    I seriously want to know what "Temple Of Bliss" is:

    What are they offering for $300 an hour? Are the giving gold-plated condoms?

    I seriously have no idea what Tantric Massage is: Educate me!

    I did google it I got links to xvideos and pornhub where people get boned.

    Anyone who has been to this temple of bliss, could you elaborate your experience?

    Do people get naked or is it a yoga class? $300 is ridiculous for that TBH!

    Do people Orgasm here? I heard that this tantric shit gives super powerful orgasms.

    Could you recommend some person I should see at the Temple Of Bliss?

    Thanks!

  4. #3463

    Damn

    Damn that's far.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went back to Thai Hi and one of the girls said Carrie owns a place in Valencia now. Don't know the name. If you find out please let me know!

  5. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Orc,

    Last I heard she's still there, however, I suggest one sure way to find out, call West and ask for her and for sure you'll find out.

    Mondo.
    She was there last night.

  6. #3461

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd128  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows where Carrie from Thai Hi went?
    I went back to Thai Hi and one of the girls said Carrie owns a place in Valencia now. Don't know the name. If you find out please let me know!

  7. #3460

    H2 o

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    Full menu, standard pricing, yes, on Fairfax, did not get name.
    I've never been there, but have driven by several times. I once saw a man that had to be 90 knocking on the door. I swear, he was dressed like freakin' Charlie Chaplin, hat and all. I got a chuckle out of it. Hope he had a good time laying some wood.

  8. #3459

    Where is Carrie now?

    Anyone knows where Carrie from Thai Hi went?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Carrie at Thai Hi gave me one of the best massages I've had in my life. It was therapeutic thrown in with ball and cock play throughout. Incredible. She was very pretty with tattoos. Her clothes stayed on though and she kept her distance. But the experience was awesome. However, she was no longer there as of a few months ago. I'd like to a) find out where she went and b) find out who else is good. And I guess c) would be to find similar places with gorgeous girls. I'm too busy to get a RM membership. LOL.

  9. #3458
    Full menu, standard pricing, yes, on Fairfax, did not get name.

    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Is this the H2 o on Fairfax? Providers name? House fee and tip?

    Simple HE? Her clothes stay on? Some details would have been nice.

  10. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan45  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, and report back. Usually that gets better responses from others here. That is, once you've found that hot spot, of which some you'll find in here. A couple I was going to try have since closed when I was out there. Don't buy all the BP Ads.
    I c then tanks.

  11. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth503  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I'm new here I will be careful.
    TOFTT, and report back. Usually that gets better responses from others here. That is, once you've found that hot spot, of which some you'll find in here. A couple I was going to try have since closed when I was out there. Don't buy all the BP Ads.

  12. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan45  [View Original Post]
    Best advice is to check the history or go a few days back on this thread. I'm telling you this because discretion is the key here.
    Thanks I'm new here I will be careful.

  13. #3454
    Is this the H2 o on Fairfax? Providers name? House fee and tip?

    Simple HE? Her clothes stay on? Some details would have been nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCody1986  [View Original Post]
    Great experience, will repeat. Young, attractive provider, great table shower, decent massage (short though bc I only did 30 min) and a great experience after. Provider works every day but weds.

  14. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth503  [View Original Post]
    Any good AMP places that offer a "great ending" very appropriate if you guys dude.
    Best advice is to check the history or go a few days back on this thread. I'm telling you this because discretion is the key here.

  15. #3452

    AMP places in the LA area

    Any good AMP places that offer a "great ending" very appropriate if you guys dude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape