Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 13065
-
06-09-17 15:14 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 836Temple of Bleep
I am the resident expert on the temple of bliss.
It is 220 for a handjob. Do not opt for the tantra upsell to 250, all you get is to sit facing the girl and do some breathing. Any reports of blow jobs are of no provenance.
Most of the distaff nomeclature there are burner millenials with spectrum disorders. If you are going to go to the Marina or OC or larchmont venue, the only ones worht seeing based on my experience are:
Nadia everheart. Cute, spunky, great pussy lips.
Shanti maya. Kind of a mean gal, but if you want it older, she is older.
Geneva dream. Fun to look at, but wasted.
Luxy star. Standoffish, but a solid handjob.
Ones to definitely avoid are:
Luna Lauren. Overpriced and of the mold of psalme.
Violet jolie. Old and short and dumb.
Yemaya lucia. Borderline and antisocial.
Kat v. Autistic and lesbian.
Kinley quinn. Sweats.
Sandi joy. Pig.
Possibles that I have not seen.
Natalia maria.
Eve dream.
Lily love.
It is a tightly run jack shack. You are asked to take a shower before hand after the donation is set down. I usually take a healthy leak in the shower.
About 68% of the gals take off their panties. It is all very mechanical. There is no fucking and reports of fingering are just not to be believed. The towels are clean, but the sheets kind of always smell like mildew or cock. Not sure which.
-
06-09-17 00:02 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 605Temple Of Bliss
Boys,
I seriously want to know what "Temple Of Bliss" is:
What are they offering for $300 an hour? Are the giving gold-plated condoms?
I seriously have no idea what Tantric Massage is: Educate me!
I did google it I got links to xvideos and pornhub where people get boned.
Anyone who has been to this temple of bliss, could you elaborate your experience?
Do people get naked or is it a yoga class? $300 is ridiculous for that TBH!
Do people Orgasm here? I heard that this tantric shit gives super powerful orgasms.
Could you recommend some person I should see at the Temple Of Bliss?
Thanks!
-
06-07-17 11:12 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 61Damn
Damn that's far.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 20:41 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 234She was there last night.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 19:44 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 348Carrie
I went back to Thai Hi and one of the girls said Carrie owns a place in Valencia now. Don't know the name. If you find out please let me know!
Originally Posted by Abcd128
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 17:48 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 199H2 o
I've never been there, but have driven by several times. I once saw a man that had to be 90 knocking on the door. I swear, he was dressed like freakin' Charlie Chaplin, hat and all. I got a chuckle out of it. Hope he had a good time laying some wood.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 12:07 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 61Where is Carrie now?
Anyone knows where Carrie from Thai Hi went?
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 18:45 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 59Full menu, standard pricing, yes, on Fairfax, did not get name.
Originally Posted by MpMonger123
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 01:55 #3457Regular Member

Posts: 5I c then tanks.
Originally Posted by PhillyFan45
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 16:08 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 76TOFTT, and report back. Usually that gets better responses from others here. That is, once you've found that hot spot, of which some you'll find in here. A couple I was going to try have since closed when I was out there. Don't buy all the BP Ads.
Originally Posted by Anth503
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 02:27 #3455Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks I'm new here I will be careful.
Originally Posted by PhillyFan45
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 09:11 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 127Is this the H2 o on Fairfax? Providers name? House fee and tip?
Simple HE? Her clothes stay on? Some details would have been nice.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 18:01 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 76Best advice is to check the history or go a few days back on this thread. I'm telling you this because discretion is the key here.
Originally Posted by Anth503
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 13:36 #3452Regular Member

Posts: 5AMP places in the LA area
Any good AMP places that offer a "great ending" very appropriate if you guys dude.
-
06-02-17 13:28 #3451Regular Member

Posts: 5New to the site
New here are their any AMP place that gives a "great time" in the LA area that are reliable? I will be forever grateful, thanks.













Reply With Quote




