Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #900

    Dll

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinho1997  [View Original Post]
    Same here on DLL and major wait time. Luckily in dt seattle plenty to do. Cover only and both times I saw her, too thick to fit for her comfortably.
    This is her normal thing I'm thinking. I've seen her 3 times, normal hour wait time of course, 1st time it was uncomfortable for her, 2nd time she offered bb to see if that would help, 3rd time I just went with her oral skills.

    2nd time did not happen BTW. It was a steep upcharge (end of the month and needed rent I guess), and I didn't want to risk throwing that much away. She did however stay much longer than the planned duration slowly trying to get comfortable an inch at a time.

  2. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Saw DLL the other day and had an hour wait but definitely not worth it. She would only do it with a condom and when I entered her she started wincing and said it was too tight and was tearing her. Well I don't want to hurt anyone so I pulled out. She does have good oral skills.

    .
    Same here on DLL and major wait time. Luckily in dt seattle plenty to do. Cover only and both times I saw her, too thick to fit for her comfortably.

  3. #898

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    She told me she left Everet on Wednesday to California.
    Just dropped a load in her this mornin. Back on BP.

  4. #897

    Ready4 Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Website / ad link? $?
    http://www.********.com/bellevue/Esc...escort/1933769

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2761-Available!DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!&highlight=Ready4 riley.

    She's worth the $$ noted on her ad.

  5. #896

    Ready4 Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
    What was the damage? Would love to see her.

  6. #895

    BeckyRide

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ilable-for-you!Let-s-have-an-amazing-experience!23128150;.

    $300 or +50 for BBFSCIM HH. Very tempting.

  7. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Website / ad link? $?
    I believe this is who he is talking about:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LL-DAY-TUESDAY!-DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!

  8. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
    Website / ad link? $?

  9. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Does Anya offer BB?
    Not as far as I know. I haven't heard any rumors about her around.

  10. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5335  [View Original Post]
    Dainty Lolita Lilith. Hella yeah. Bbfscip with her on my birthday. I waited over an hour to see her, and it was worth it.

    Isabella Baddilacs. I have. Tightest pussy I have been in.
    Saw DLL the other day and had an hour wait but definitely not worth it. She would only do it with a condom and when I entered her she started wincing and said it was too tight and was tearing her. Well I don't want to hurt anyone so I pulled out. She does have good oral skills.

    As far as Isabella she wouldn't even try. Said I was too thick.

  11. #890

    Ava Sweetride

    I can attest that she does bbfscip.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....25820-I-M-BACK!AVAILABLE-ALL-WEEK! SEXY-YOUNG-FUN! Open-minded!-Naughty-19 Yrs-old-STUNNING-SEXY!-Total-Pleasure-Provider!!

  12. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
    She is lovely from her photos but part of the Kirkland Group who are rumored to film without consent.

  13. #888

    Ready4 Riley

    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.

  14. #887

    Ready4 Riley

    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.

  15. #886

    Lanaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigk206  [View Original Post]
    How were the rates?
    CBJ+CFS=1. 4, BBBJ+BBFS (declined CIP)=2. 5.

    It's been a while though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape