Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6  [View Original Post]
    Lanaya is good for BBFS (no cip), BBBJ, and covered Greek. At least she was a couple of years ago when I used to visit her Federal Way incall. She used post on Backpage. It would fuck me up a little bit that she had an older woman babysitting a newborn infant in a room down the hall, but as soon as she would put her lips around little' Turbo and get to work, all awkwardness melted away. She also had an ankle monitor on, like she was on probation or something. I might have fried its electronics when I blew my load on it though. Fun girl.
    How were the rates?

  2. #884

    Lanaya

    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago when she was on CL, back then she was a teen hardbody with firm natural DD's. She was good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, BB greek, car dates, and outdoors adventures. I haven't seen her since she's found her way to tna so her menu may have changed and she's not really my body type anymore but I thought I'd throw it out there.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B
    Lanaya is good for BBFS (no cip), BBBJ, and covered Greek. At least she was a couple of years ago when I used to visit her Federal Way incall. She used post on Backpage. It would fuck me up a little bit that she had an older woman babysitting a newborn infant in a room down the hall, but as soon as she would put her lips around little' Turbo and get to work, all awkwardness melted away. She also had an ankle monitor on, like she was on probation or something. I might have fried its electronics when I blew my load on it though. Fun girl.

  3. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone bbfscip with Katiana, recently?

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...xible/45617663

    I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.
    I saw her sometime late last year. Pics are accurate. That ass and kitty were real nice. Only thing I would say is that she didn't seem to into it at the time. I was still naive as to what these girls are willing to do so I didn't ask about BB.

  4. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone bbfscip with Katiana, recently?

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...xible/45617663

    I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.
    Yeah, definitely a great ass! How much did you donate for the visit, and what else does she allow / do?

  5. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone bbfscip with Katiana, recently?

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...xible/45617663

    I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.
    WOW! That ass though!

  6. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyD69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with her? I know the others in Anya Claudels group offer, but her price seems too low. Anyone? I guess while I'm at it, is Lady Yoli a part of that group as well? Any luck. PM me if you want more details or want to share. As I'm sure I'm going to get the this guy doesn't know shit he's just fishing, fucking rookie don't know shit. But from the looks of the last month or so nobody is really willing to share the "good" ones just the obvious ones.
    Does Anya offer BB?

  7. #879

    Katiana

    Has anybody gone bbfscip with Katiana, recently?

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...xible/45617663

    I saw her a few times a few years ago and she let me rawdog her.

  8. #878

    LovelyClaire9

    Quote Originally Posted by JusDreamin  [View Original Post]
    My guess would be NO given the Alert she posted on one gent who tried: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ied-to-Do-BBFS.
    Ouch. Thanks for sharing. Save me some time and $$.

  9. #877

    Ivy Lane

    Anyone have any luck with her? I know the others in Anya Claudels group offer, but her price seems too low. Anyone? I guess while I'm at it, is Lady Yoli a part of that group as well? Any luck. PM me if you want more details or want to share. As I'm sure I'm going to get the this guy doesn't know shit he's just fishing, fucking rookie don't know shit. But from the looks of the last month or so nobody is really willing to share the "good" ones just the obvious ones.

  10. #876

    Sultrylanaya

    I used to see her years ago when she was on CL, back then she was a teen hardbody with firm natural DD's. She was good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, BB greek, car dates, and outdoors adventures. I haven't seen her since she's found her way to tna so her menu may have changed and she's not really my body type anymore but I thought I'd throw it out there.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B

  11. #875

    Nina Left

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.
    She told me she was returning to Cali.

  12. #874

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's taken down all of her ads. Hopefully some of you monger didn't freak her out like Sweet Jane.

    -LCB.
    She told me she left Everet on Wednesday to California.

  13. #873

    Jazminjaz

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Jazminjaz aka Jazzy 69 I'm behind on my reviews this is from January. BBFS, Anal and CIA. $225 she's very mechanical but a good little fuck for the money (for the price I'd recommend).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128151%3B
    How old are those photos?

    Looking at the TNA profile she has a big butterfly tat on her lower back and script names on her upper chest which your photos do not show.

    Same person or was your find a different Jazz?

  14. #872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Nina

    It looks like she's taken down all of her ads. Hopefully some of you monger didn't freak her out like Sweet Jane.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.

  15. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.
    It looks like all her adds are gone. She was advertising on Everett BP. I happened to have one of her add in my browsing history, phone number on it was 206-XXX-0866.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape