Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,896 to 26,910 of 27795
-
06-06-17 19:19 #900Senior Member

Posts: 38Dll
This is her normal thing I'm thinking. I've seen her 3 times, normal hour wait time of course, 1st time it was uncomfortable for her, 2nd time she offered bb to see if that would help, 3rd time I just went with her oral skills.
Originally Posted by Shinho1997
[View Original Post]
2nd time did not happen BTW. It was a steep upcharge (end of the month and needed rent I guess), and I didn't want to risk throwing that much away. She did however stay much longer than the planned duration slowly trying to get comfortable an inch at a time.
-
06-06-17 19:05 #899Senior Member

Posts: 77Same here on DLL and major wait time. Luckily in dt seattle plenty to do. Cover only and both times I saw her, too thick to fit for her comfortably.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 14:15 #898Regular Member

Posts: 5Nina
Just dropped a load in her this mornin. Back on BP.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 13:23 #897Senior Member

Posts: 236Ready4 Riley
http://www.********.com/bellevue/Esc...escort/1933769
Originally Posted by Subs253
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2761-Available!DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!&highlight=Ready4 riley.
She's worth the $$ noted on her ad.
-
06-06-17 09:43 #896Banned Member

Posts: 451Ready4 Riley
What was the damage? Would love to see her.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 00:53 #895Senior Member

Posts: 201BeckyRide
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ilable-for-you!Let-s-have-an-amazing-experience!23128150;.
$300 or +50 for BBFSCIM HH. Very tempting.
-
06-05-17 23:42 #894Senior Member

Posts: 277I believe this is who he is talking about:
Originally Posted by Subs253
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LL-DAY-TUESDAY!-DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!
-
06-05-17 21:42 #893Senior Member

Posts: 77Website / ad link? $?
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 21:17 #892Senior Member

Posts: 25Not as far as I know. I haven't heard any rumors about her around.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 20:41 #891Senior Member

Posts: 172Saw DLL the other day and had an hour wait but definitely not worth it. She would only do it with a condom and when I entered her she started wincing and said it was too tight and was tearing her. Well I don't want to hurt anyone so I pulled out. She does have good oral skills.
Originally Posted by Member#5335
[View Original Post]
As far as Isabella she wouldn't even try. Said I was too thick.
-
06-05-17 20:13 #890Senior Member

Posts: 172Ava Sweetride
I can attest that she does bbfscip.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....25820-I-M-BACK!AVAILABLE-ALL-WEEK! SEXY-YOUNG-FUN! Open-minded!-Naughty-19 Yrs-old-STUNNING-SEXY!-Total-Pleasure-Provider!!
-
06-05-17 20:05 #889Senior Member

Posts: 135She is lovely from her photos but part of the Kirkland Group who are rumored to film without consent.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 18:08 #888Senior Member

Posts: 236Ready4 Riley
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
-
06-05-17 18:03 #887Senior Member

Posts: 236Ready4 Riley
Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
-
06-05-17 15:26 #886Senior Member

Posts: 32Lanaya
CBJ+CFS=1. 4, BBBJ+BBFS (declined CIP)=2. 5.
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
It's been a while though.










Reply With Quote





