The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14406

    Ofg

    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    In my inebriated state I see as this is either one of the best posts ever on this site or possibly it's the figment of someone's imagination.
    Once sober perhaps you'll search OFG's posts and realize he has provided perhaps the best Intel on the board and discovered more new talent than anyone else on the board. Zero reason to doubt his post.

    P19.

  2. #14405

    Awexome SMit

    In my inebriated state I see as this is either one of the best posts ever on this site or possibly it's the figment of someone's imagination.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well OFG is going to chime in a bit. Went of visit her today for a couple of hours. She looked good and is feeling better. They yanked the chest tubes out just before I got there She is still going to be laid up for awhile. So took her some Irises from my garden. Sorry for the blurry pictures. We went to the little park across the street for a smoke. So this smoking hot 6 foot tall blonde nurse pops in to check on Violet. She asks me if I am the Dad, which I took as a compliment because technically I am old enough to be the grampa!! LOL So they had her listed on the board in her room at 47.4 KG I hate metrics and haven't done the math yet but a month ago when I weighed her in she was 112.5. I do believe she is way below that now. Anyhow, I am eagerly awaiting her discharge from the hospital. Enjoy this gorgeous day and have a great weekend. OFG out.

  3. #14404

    Allie

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys so I've been seeing Allie since December. The pics arnt hers, but If your into milfs like me you got to see her. Upper 40's shorter blonde hair, about 5'7" nice C cups. Runners body. Nice looking with a mouth that would make a sailor blush. If your like me daty is important to you, well its important to her! Multiples! Above average BBBJ. Rides VERY well! She seems more than willing to make sure I'm happy.

    Southwest mke. She can be hard to get a hold of (I don't think she entertains much) as much as some. You guys work out the details, I've done the footwork. GO SEE HER!

  4. #14403
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancster  [View Original Post]
    Emily. She is very nice and fun. I have seen her twice. She is extremely submissive and will let you do whatever. She has a very sad story and walks with a limp. Otherwise she is nice and safe. Drives to you if you have a location and very reasonable.
    Name and limp has me thinking of another emily I knew, are those her pics and she looks like she might have a few extra pounds, can you elucidate.

  5. #14402

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mag25  [View Original Post]

    Summer. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...er-26/19448788.
    Summer is the only one I've seen. She's been around, off and on, for a number of years. Pics are her, but flattering. I last saw her about a year ago and she was carrying a bit of weight / baby damage. However someone recently reviewed her and mentioned how petite she was, so maybe she's dropped it. She IS a good time, if somewhat mechanical. Says everything covered, but BBBJ come on tits (and she has great tits) was available as an upsell. I talked to her 2 or 3 months ago but she was at a house in a horrible North side neighborhood and there was no way I was going there. If she's in a decent area at a decent price she's worth a try. Her communication can be sporadic, but if you keep trying she will eventually get back to you.

  6. #14401

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Mag25  [View Original Post]
    I will be stopping in Milwaukee in the coming weeks. I've been looking at the following providers and was hoping someone may have some more info. Finding a girl that is mobile is not so easy. Prefer white, or lighter skinned, but not against the variety. Any recommendations for a good out call? I may just check out the strip club scene and cross my fingers for some take out, figured I would drop a line here first.

    No name, called and talked about having some company, rate was acceptable and she sounds very friendly and real. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...awake/20247098.
    Emily. She is very nice and fun. I have seen her twice. She is extremely submissive and will let you do whatever. She has a very sad story and walks with a limp. Otherwise she is nice and safe. Drives to you if you have a location and very reasonable.

  7. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? I searched her images and number and nothing phony seem to come up. She has 3 ads but no reviews I see on here of anywhere else.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19871393
    I've tried to make a connection with her but get no response. Good luck.

  8. #14399

    Hailey

    Any intel? I searched her images and number and nothing phony seem to come up. She has 3 ads but no reviews I see on here of anywhere else.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19871393

  9. #14398
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    I will be stopping in Milwaukee in the coming weeks. I've been looking at the following providers and was hoping someone may have some more info. Finding a girl that is mobile is not so easy. Prefer white, or lighter skinned, but not against the variety. Any recommendations for a good out call? I may just check out the strip club scene and cross my fingers for some take out, figured I would drop a line here first.

    No name, called and talked about having some company, rate was acceptable and she sounds very friendly and real. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...awake/20247098.

    Jessica Rose. Saw the other requests for info, fb page, and BP warning post. Was curious if anyone had any real experience with her recently? When I spoke to her on the phone she sounded sweet. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...46276/18268277.

    Carly. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/19839763.

    Summer. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...er-26/19448788.

  10. #14397
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    I would say don't count her out, when she gets healthy and straightens out her personal life I'm sure things will be much smoother for her, when ofg asked me if I knew anything about her I had just seen her days before and said I saw her a couple times and she was a fun sweet girl, my point is she was a jewel a few months ago and can be again, I highly doubt she ever had a pimp or a handler, she made the mistake of caring for someone that imo took advantage of her generosity and big heart and possibly a little naive, maybe needed the company since this hobby can be a very lonely world for them, lets sit back and let her heal up without all the hoopla and assumptions, just be ready to get in line when she's good to go, even if she did fall off the rails and I'm not saying she did I'm saying if she owes anyone for helping her I'm sure she will do her best to make it up, if not then maybe I'm the naive one.
    I hope you're right and if she does straighten out herself she will be one of the minute few that has. Hope for the best but expect the worse as they say. She has a hell of a tough road ahead of her.

  11. #14396
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    First there was Brooke / Gia and now Violet. Two girls I wanted to fuck and now looks like I might never get that chance. I wonder what her life story is? She looks like a woman that drives a minivan and should be holding a newborn as she roots on her son from the sidelines as he plays a soccer game. What went wrong?
    I would say don't count her out, when she gets healthy and straightens out her personal life I'm sure things will be much smoother for her, when ofg asked me if I knew anything about her I had just seen her days before and said I saw her a couple times and she was a fun sweet girl, my point is she was a jewel a few months ago and can be again, I highly doubt she ever had a pimp or a handler, she made the mistake of caring for someone that imo took advantage of her generosity and big heart and possibly a little naive, maybe needed the company since this hobby can be a very lonely world for them, lets sit back and let her heal up without all the hoopla and assumptions, just be ready to get in line when she's good to go, even if she did fall off the rails and I'm not saying she did I'm saying if she owes anyone for helping her I'm sure she will do her best to make it up, if not then maybe I'm the naive one.

  12. #14395

    Very Sad

    First there was Brooke / Gia and now Violet. Two girls I wanted to fuck and now looks like I might never get that chance. I wonder what her life story is? She looks like a woman that drives a minivan and should be holding a newborn as she roots on her son from the sidelines as he plays a soccer game. What went wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the first few times it was great & very attentive & giving, on the second visit, I noticed this same guy hanging around the parking lot, she claimed she was helping out a friend, that's not working, right okay In a one bed small notel, wasn't born last night. A week later she moved from a south 27th notel to tosa. I'm driving early about 11 am Get a text, she needs help, she was robbed by a monger & he took all her money & she needed a 175.00 within the hour or they were kicking her out, when I said no, she went into a swearing rampage, said a few other choice things as she's fake crying. 5 or 6 days later low & behold, Violet calls me again, she's at an ok place s 108 in greenfield, says she was robbed again, with broken ribs, they took all her money, miraculously 2 days later I get a text, can I come over, I say no no longer interested, something was getting stranger with her by the day, then one of the best guys out here with probably the best intel & always, willing to share, her slippery fingers, stole. I hate thieves & have no respect for them either. The guys the manager politely put. Now she's at it again, all you guys be safe & don't trust her & her AA manager or so called unemployed friend she's helping out for 5 months, go get a job. Sorry for the rant, wanting everyone be safe & happy hunting. Things slid downhill quickly with her. Enjoy the nice weather this weekend.

    Eagle 19.

  13. #14394

    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well OFG is going to chime in a bit. Went of visit her today for a couple of hours. She looked good and is feeling better. They yanked the chest tubes out just before I got there She is still going to be laid up for awhile. So took her some Irises from my garden. Sorry for the blurry pictures. We went to the little park across the street for a smoke. So this smoking hot 6 foot tall blonde nurse pops in to check on Violet. She asks me if I am the Dad, which I took as a compliment because technically I am old enough to be the grampa!! LOL So they had her listed on the board in her room at 47.4 KG I hate metrics and haven't done the math yet but a month ago when I weighed her in she was 112.5. I do believe she is way below that now. Anyhow, I am eagerly awaiting her discharge from the hospital. Enjoy this gorgeous day and have a great weekend. OFG out.
    OFG I must compliment this report, here you are taking it to the next level again! I look forward to hearing about her near future, it will be at very least interesting.

    Cheers and enjoy!

  14. #14393

    Violet's Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well OFG is going to chime in a bit. Went of visit her today for a couple of hours. She looked good and is feeling better. They yanked the chest tubes out just before I got there She is still going to be laid up for awhile. So took her some Irises from my garden. Sorry for the blurry pictures. We went to the little park across the street for a smoke. So this smoking hot 6 foot tall blonde nurse pops in to check on Violet. She asks me if I am the Dad, which I took as a compliment because technically I am old enough to be the grampa!! LOL So they had her listed on the board in her room at 47.4 KG I hate metrics and haven't done the math yet but a month ago when I weighed her in she was 112.5. I do believe she is way below that now. Anyhow, I am eagerly awaiting her discharge from the hospital. Enjoy this gorgeous day and have a great weekend. OFG out.
    47.4 KG =104 lbs.

  15. #14392

    Missy not Misty

    Sorry, I meant Missy. Misty is an old friend from Illinois. Missy was a great provider and her friend was very tight. I enjoyed them both. I saw Missy every time I was in the area. I never tired of her oral skills. I only met her friend the one time. Missy said she didn'the want to pay her share of expenses. I would have liked seeing her again. So much for my trip down memory lane.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    In the early 90' I did a lot of business travel to Milwaukee. I saw a provider named Misty. She provided a great BBBJCIMSALLOW. The best I have ever had! One local posted on big doggie, that she could suck a golf ball through 50 foot of garden hose! She was great! I once did a 3 some with her and a friend, her friend was very good looking and a spinner and was very good and very tight. I did a 2 hour party with them in a Rockford hotel and the best part was her car would not start as they were going to leave, so, they spent the night with me! Oh what a night!

    Anyone one old enough to remember her or her friend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape