Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14391
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever had a dream about Christy from the Racine section? I put a post up there and would be interested to hear how this dream compared. If you haven't you may want to take another nap.
    I just might.

    I'm not one to travel so far, but if I see her make the trip up. I just might have to day dream a bit.

  2. #14390

    Violet

    I saw her the first few times it was great & very attentive & giving, on the second visit, I noticed this same guy hanging around the parking lot, she claimed she was helping out a friend, that's not working, right okay In a one bed small notel, wasn't born last night. A week later she moved from a south 27th notel to tosa. I'm driving early about 11 am Get a text, she needs help, she was robbed by a monger & he took all her money & she needed a 175.00 within the hour or they were kicking her out, when I said no, she went into a swearing rampage, said a few other choice things as she's fake crying. 5 or 6 days later low & behold, Violet calls me again, she's at an ok place s 108 in greenfield, says she was robbed again, with broken ribs, they took all her money, miraculously 2 days later I get a text, can I come over, I say no no longer interested, something was getting stranger with her by the day, then one of the best guys out here with probably the best intel & always, willing to share, her slippery fingers, stole. I hate thieves & have no respect for them either. The guys the manager politely put. Now she's at it again, all you guys be safe & don't trust her & her AA manager or so called unemployed friend she's helping out for 5 months, go get a job. Sorry for the rant, wanting everyone be safe & happy hunting. Things slid downhill quickly with her. Enjoy the nice weather this weekend.

    Eagle 19.

  3. #14389

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. She texted me about a week ago saying she had busted ribs from being being robbed and that was the reason she was being hospitalized. Hope she's alright either way. She's a good soul.
    I saw her 2 to 3 weeks ago. She had two black eyes and said she had broken ribs. She may have had cracked ribs, but definitely not broken. She was able to get around too well. Agree with others, she said she got mugged and beaten by two guys on an outcall. Know she has been between DT and WA lately. Does not look too sick in the photos. Maybe her injuries became more sever, as happens sometimes with internal injuries. Hope she is OK. Let's not jump to the worst conclusion until we know for sure.

  4. #14388

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on BP tonight. Says she's in St Joe's Milwaukee and very ill. Can anybody verify or shed light. Maybe OFG could chime in on this?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...iolet/20340348
    Well OFG is going to chime in a bit. Went of visit her today for a couple of hours. She looked good and is feeling better. They yanked the chest tubes out just before I got there She is still going to be laid up for awhile. So took her some Irises from my garden. Sorry for the blurry pictures. We went to the little park across the street for a smoke. So this smoking hot 6 foot tall blonde nurse pops in to check on Violet. She asks me if I am the Dad, which I took as a compliment because technically I am old enough to be the grampa!! LOL So they had her listed on the board in her room at 47.4 KG I hate metrics and haven't done the math yet but a month ago when I weighed her in she was 112.5. I do believe she is way below that now. Anyhow, I am eagerly awaiting her discharge from the hospital. Enjoy this gorgeous day and have a great weekend. OFG out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails violetfriday.jpg‎   violetfriday1.jpg‎  

  5. #14387

    Well well

    After standing me up many of times and borrowing money before we meet tisk tisk, I know shame on me for trying to help, but this all doesn't surprise me one bit with all the games she played with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on BP tonight. Says she's in St Joe's Milwaukee and very ill. Can anybody verify or shed light. Maybe OFG could chime in on this?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...iolet/20340348

  6. #14386
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariForMe  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about a handler. Especially seeing how much she got out with OFG. But I do know there was an ex involved from what she was telling me.
    I see it like ZipperSquid. Maybe there wasn't one then but I'd bet that has since changed. It sure looks like the beginning of the inevitable downward slide.

  7. #14385

    Her Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    After seeing this about the broken ribs and being robbed, I suspect there's more going on then what it appears. I saw her about a month ago for my first and only time. She had two black eyes and she said that she was robbed and beaten by two mongers. What girl has that kind of bad luck? Twice in a 4 week time frame? Not impossible. Just sayin. Sounds more like a brutal handler to me.
    Beat her because she did not bring that money.

  8. #14384
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    After seeing this about the broken ribs and being robbed, I suspect there's more going on then what it appears. I saw her about a month ago for my first and only time. She had two black eyes and she said that she was robbed and beaten by two mongers. What girl has that kind of bad luck? Twice in a 4 week time frame? Not impossible. Just sayin. Sounds more like a brutal handler to me.
    Not sure about a handler. Especially seeing how much she got out with OFG. But I do know there was an ex involved from what she was telling me.

  9. #14383
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. She texted me about a week ago saying she had busted ribs from being being robbed and that was the reason she was being hospitalized. Hope she's alright either way. She's a good soul.
    After seeing this about the broken ribs and being robbed, I suspect there's more going on then what it appears. I saw her about a month ago for my first and only time. She had two black eyes and she said that she was robbed and beaten by two mongers. What girl has that kind of bad luck? Twice in a 4 week time frame? Not impossible. Just sayin. Sounds more like a brutal handler to me.

  10. #14382

    Violet

    Thanks for posting. She texted me about a week ago saying she had busted ribs from being being robbed and that was the reason she was being hospitalized. Hope she's alright either way. She's a good soul.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on BP tonight. Says she's in St Joe's Milwaukee and very ill. Can anybody verify or shed light. Maybe OFG could chime in on this?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...iolet/20340348

  11. #14381
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted on BP tonight. Says she's in St Joe's Milwaukee and very ill. Can anybody verify or shed light. Maybe OFG could chime in on this?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...iolet/20340348
    The pictures in the ad are definitely taken in a hospital room, and the phone number that is listed does belong to St Joe's hospital. The bottle of Ensure on the table suggests to me that she is, at the very least, being treated for malnutrition.

  12. #14380

    Violet

    Saw this posted on BP tonight. Says she's in St Joe's Milwaukee and very ill. Can anybody verify or shed light. Maybe OFG could chime in on this?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...iolet/20340348

  13. #14379

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Outfishing  [View Original Post]
    I visited Rachelina earlier in the week, and had the same amazing experience. She truly cares about your satisfaction, and does not watch the clock. Don't miss her when she returns to Milwaukee.
    Agreed, see my post under Escort section. Spot on in regards to the fee, I've seen her twice and it's almost an after thought. Unlike others out there, she isn't fixated on an upfront fee. Sounds like she's not coming back this fall, might be early 2018. Hopefully, she changes her mind.

  14. #14378

    1990'so Misty

    In the early 90' I did a lot of business travel to Milwaukee. I saw a provider named Misty. She provided a great BBBJCIMSALLOW. The best I have ever had! One local posted on big doggie, that she could suck a golf ball through 50 foot of garden hose! She was great! I once did a 3 some with her and a friend, her friend was very good looking and a spinner and was very good and very tight. I did a 2 hour party with them in a Rockford hotel and the best part was her car would not start as they were going to leave, so, they spent the night with me! Oh what a night!

    Anyone one old enough to remember her or her friend?

  15. #14377

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever had a dream about Christy from the Racine section? I put a post up there and would be interested to hear how this dream compared. If you haven't you may want to take another nap.
    Bravo! I don't do the dream or nap talk but I've fucked her a few times and you definitely have to take it slow when inserting, she has an extremely tight pussy, nice Bs with eraser nipples, not a spinner but my guess is 5' 6" 125-130# sweet girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape