Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 16866
-
06-05-17 05:27 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 1820Ofg
Once sober perhaps you'll search OFG's posts and realize he has provided perhaps the best Intel on the board and discovered more new talent than anyone else on the board. Zero reason to doubt his post.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
P19.
-
06-05-17 03:08 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 158Awexome SMit
In my inebriated state I see as this is either one of the best posts ever on this site or possibly it's the figment of someone's imagination.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 02:15 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 235Allie
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 01:28 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 470Name and limp has me thinking of another emily I knew, are those her pics and she looks like she might have a few extra pounds, can you elucidate.
Originally Posted by Ancster
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 22:52 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 1820Summer
Summer is the only one I've seen. She's been around, off and on, for a number of years. Pics are her, but flattering. I last saw her about a year ago and she was carrying a bit of weight / baby damage. However someone recently reviewed her and mentioned how petite she was, so maybe she's dropped it. She IS a good time, if somewhat mechanical. Says everything covered, but BBBJ come on tits (and she has great tits) was available as an upsell. I talked to her 2 or 3 months ago but she was at a house in a horrible North side neighborhood and there was no way I was going there. If she's in a decent area at a decent price she's worth a try. Her communication can be sporadic, but if you keep trying she will eventually get back to you.
Originally Posted by Mag25
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 22:13 #14401Banned Member

Posts: 123Emily
Emily. She is very nice and fun. I have seen her twice. She is extremely submissive and will let you do whatever. She has a very sad story and walks with a limp. Otherwise she is nice and safe. Drives to you if you have a location and very reasonable.
Originally Posted by Mag25
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 21:13 #14400Senior Member

Posts: 203I've tried to make a connection with her but get no response. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TheTonyShow
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 20:55 #14399Senior Member

Posts: 235Hailey
Any intel? I searched her images and number and nothing phony seem to come up. She has 3 ads but no reviews I see on here of anywhere else.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19871393
-
06-04-17 00:40 #14398Regular Member

Posts: 11I will be stopping in Milwaukee in the coming weeks. I've been looking at the following providers and was hoping someone may have some more info. Finding a girl that is mobile is not so easy. Prefer white, or lighter skinned, but not against the variety. Any recommendations for a good out call? I may just check out the strip club scene and cross my fingers for some take out, figured I would drop a line here first.
No name, called and talked about having some company, rate was acceptable and she sounds very friendly and real. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...awake/20247098.
Jessica Rose. Saw the other requests for info, fb page, and BP warning post. Was curious if anyone had any real experience with her recently? When I spoke to her on the phone she sounded sweet. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...46276/18268277.
Carly. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/19839763.
Summer. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...er-26/19448788.
-
06-03-17 17:01 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 2814I hope you're right and if she does straighten out herself she will be one of the minute few that has. Hope for the best but expect the worse as they say. She has a hell of a tough road ahead of her.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 01:03 #14396Senior Member

Posts: 470I would say don't count her out, when she gets healthy and straightens out her personal life I'm sure things will be much smoother for her, when ofg asked me if I knew anything about her I had just seen her days before and said I saw her a couple times and she was a fun sweet girl, my point is she was a jewel a few months ago and can be again, I highly doubt she ever had a pimp or a handler, she made the mistake of caring for someone that imo took advantage of her generosity and big heart and possibly a little naive, maybe needed the company since this hobby can be a very lonely world for them, lets sit back and let her heal up without all the hoopla and assumptions, just be ready to get in line when she's good to go, even if she did fall off the rails and I'm not saying she did I'm saying if she owes anyone for helping her I'm sure she will do her best to make it up, if not then maybe I'm the naive one.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 23:15 #14395Senior Member

Posts: 1485Very Sad
First there was Brooke / Gia and now Violet. Two girls I wanted to fuck and now looks like I might never get that chance. I wonder what her life story is? She looks like a woman that drives a minivan and should be holding a newborn as she roots on her son from the sidelines as he plays a soccer game. What went wrong?
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 22:43 #14394Senior Member

Posts: 146Cheers
OFG I must compliment this report, here you are taking it to the next level again! I look forward to hearing about her near future, it will be at very least interesting.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
Cheers and enjoy!
-
06-02-17 21:37 #14393Senior Member

Posts: 65Violet's Weight
47.4 KG =104 lbs.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 20:45 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 174Missy not Misty
Sorry, I meant Missy. Misty is an old friend from Illinois. Missy was a great provider and her friend was very tight. I enjoyed them both. I saw Missy every time I was in the area. I never tired of her oral skills. I only met her friend the one time. Missy said she didn'the want to pay her share of expenses. I would have liked seeing her again. So much for my trip down memory lane.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]

















