Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,826 to 27,840 of 61429
-
06-03-17 18:40 #33604Senior Member

Posts: 192Please reference my Two Pump post.
Please read my current post in its entirety, it may offer you some degree of comfort and solace.
Originally Posted by FsTech69
[View Original Post]
That said, had anyone read my original "Two Pump" post, it seemed that in my haste to help, I may have omitted a certain vital consideration that was essential to the conclusion that I'd thought to be correct. It appeared that I had fail to take into considerations in my original thesis regarding the quadric equation between the relationship of thermodynamics and the nature of the human dermo-makeup. To be more precise, my previous assessment of 27 pumps before the degradation of the human dermis becoming compromise was in error. However, based on my current painstaking calculation, I've lowered the numbers of pumps down to 3 to cover all contingencies.
So, in light of my glaring oversight, I hope my previous conclusion did not cause too many of you Bare Backing mongers any diabolical, and or irrevocable medical maladies as a result.
In short, just to be of the safe side, do not under any circumstances Bare-Back a sex worker, ever! But if you must, please stay under the prescribed 3 pumps between cooling down period of at least 15 minutes.
Again, my sincerest apology for my oversight.
Dog-.
-
06-03-17 16:08 #33603Senior Member

Posts: 2419Mo classic star remix
-
06-03-17 14:38 #33602Senior Member

Posts: 1370Can't tell by this photo but Bubbles has been hanging on Christian & Payson lately. I've seen her the last few time by that bar dressed in heels a evening dresses. Talked to her last night but all of her pluming is not operatable at the moment, so I decided to pass. Peace.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 11:02 #33601Senior Member

Posts: 394Chick in flower dress!
Would this happen to be the flower dress & Heels chick?
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 02:13 #33600Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
06-03-17 01:32 #33599Senior Member

Posts: 49East Baltimore little Kattie
Anyone has contact of her, please pm me can do exchange really appreciated.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1590/ea...the-mouth.html
-
06-02-17 22:39 #33598Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
06-02-17 22:33 #33597Senior Member

Posts: 2344Bobby Joe
If that's her name and she says she's from Pennsylvania ; she gives decent head, but that's about it.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Curious , Heaven told me she was moving to Brooklyn because the guys on the west side were cheap . She needs to take a hard look at herself and realize how bad she appears to people . It doesn't matter where she goes looking like that .
-
06-02-17 22:19 #33596Senior Member

Posts: 541Heaven
For those kind souls looking for Heaven she's looking for financial assistance on Payson looking ragged.
I saw this bangin chubby blonde with pink strip and a grey tight dress waggling her tail on Monroe. She's looks young like late teens or early 20's. Any intel on her I think people have mentioned her but just want to make sure if she's mustard.
-
06-02-17 18:06 #33595Senior Member

Posts: 978Sam
She is a very smart girl with talent,1st time I meet her on a back street that runs parallel to dundalk ave. When I went by her she smiled, bent over, pulled her pants down and showed me her ass and laughed. I went around the block and stopped and she jumped right in. She offered me a 16 second free BBJ, if I didn't like it she would quit no charge, if I liked it and wanted to continue it was $25. She has talent and smart, how many of us could get off in 16 sec. I guess I caught her in a crazy mood and it was fun. She disappeared for awhile and I was told she had some legal issues last summer.
Originally Posted by TieEmTight
[View Original Post]
Thursday day and night didn't see many girls out WW, CB, Brooklyn for such beautiful day it was.
Be Safe.
-
06-02-17 17:31 #33594Senior Member

Posts: 103I think it is also national donut day. To honor both I plan on picking up a donut eating it then picking up a SW and filling her like a donut. What a great day to be alive!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 14:23 #33593Regular Member

Posts: 17Bhh
Will be out all weekend. Says he has (3) teams w / him to video!!
-
06-02-17 13:25 #33592Senior Member

Posts: 1788Sex Workers Day
Today is National Sex Workers Day! Be sure to tip your hooker!
-
06-02-17 12:26 #33591Senior Member

Posts: 549Blah blah blah west
Checked out west side on another day (B / CP). Not as dead in the sense that instead of only one. SWs were about a 2-3 in the looks dept (on a 10 scale). Not because they're naturally fugly but because all the years of drugs has beaten up their appearance alot.
Stay safe all.
-
06-02-17 12:19 #33590Senior Member

Posts: 549Blah blah blah east
Drove over to the east side spots (Conklin and Dundalk). Just as dead as the loop. Not happening.










Reply With Quote





