Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Would this happen to be the flower dress & Heels chick?
    Can't tell by this photo but Bubbles has been hanging on Christian & Payson lately. I've seen her the last few time by that bar dressed in heels a evening dresses. Talked to her last night but all of her pluming is not operatable at the moment, so I decided to pass. Peace.

  2. #33564

    Chick in flower dress!

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other day on lombard st. But she didn't seem like she was "working". So I didn't approach her. She was looking prerrty hot.
    Would this happen to be the flower dress & Heels chick?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170309_154240.jpg‎  

  3. #33563

  4. #33562

    East Baltimore little Kattie

    Anyone has contact of her, please pm me can do exchange really appreciated.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1590/ea...the-mouth.html

  5. #33561

  6. #33560

    Bobby Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    For those kind souls looking for Heaven she's looking for financial assistance on Payson looking ragged.

    I saw this bangin chubby blonde with pink strip and a grey tight dress waggling her tail on Monroe. She's looks young like late teens or early 20's. Any intel on her I think people have mentioned her but just want to make sure if she's mustard.
    If that's her name and she says she's from Pennsylvania ; she gives decent head, but that's about it.

    Curious , Heaven told me she was moving to Brooklyn because the guys on the west side were cheap . She needs to take a hard look at herself and realize how bad she appears to people . It doesn't matter where she goes looking like that .

  7. #33559

    Heaven

    For those kind souls looking for Heaven she's looking for financial assistance on Payson looking ragged.

    I saw this bangin chubby blonde with pink strip and a grey tight dress waggling her tail on Monroe. She's looks young like late teens or early 20's. Any intel on her I think people have mentioned her but just want to make sure if she's mustard.

  8. #33558

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TieEmTight  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers,

    I was in Dundalk today and decided to hit the strolls. After about 10 minutes I spotted red haired Samantha. I made the scoop she has a decent body and nice attitude. She also offered me a free sample blowjob LOL! I declined because we were so close to my spot anyway. BBBJCIM was very sloppy with a lot of suction she paid special attention to the boys! Overall not a bad experience. 30 was the donation would repeat but would not go out of my way to do so.
    She is a very smart girl with talent,1st time I meet her on a back street that runs parallel to dundalk ave. When I went by her she smiled, bent over, pulled her pants down and showed me her ass and laughed. I went around the block and stopped and she jumped right in. She offered me a 16 second free BBJ, if I didn't like it she would quit no charge, if I liked it and wanted to continue it was $25. She has talent and smart, how many of us could get off in 16 sec. I guess I caught her in a crazy mood and it was fun. She disappeared for awhile and I was told she had some legal issues last summer.

    Thursday day and night didn't see many girls out WW, CB, Brooklyn for such beautiful day it was.

    Be Safe.

  9. #33557
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Today is National Sex Workers Day! Be sure to tip your hooker!
    I think it is also national donut day. To honor both I plan on picking up a donut eating it then picking up a SW and filling her like a donut. What a great day to be alive!

  10. #33556
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Bhh

    Will be out all weekend. Says he has (3) teams w / him to video!!

  11. #33555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Sex Workers Day

    Today is National Sex Workers Day! Be sure to tip your hooker!

  12. #33554

    Blah blah blah west

    Checked out west side on another day (B / CP). Not as dead in the sense that instead of only one. SWs were about a 2-3 in the looks dept (on a 10 scale). Not because they're naturally fugly but because all the years of drugs has beaten up their appearance alot.

    Stay safe all.

  13. #33553

    Blah blah blah east

    Drove over to the east side spots (Conklin and Dundalk). Just as dead as the loop. Not happening.

  14. #33552

    Samantha

    Greetings fellow mongers,

    I was in Dundalk today and decided to hit the strolls. After about 10 minutes I spotted red haired Samantha. I made the scoop she has a decent body and nice attitude. She also offered me a free sample blowjob LOL! I declined because we were so close to my spot anyway. BBBJCIM was very sloppy with a lot of suction she paid special attention to the boys! Overall not a bad experience. 30 was the donation would repeat but would not go out of my way to do so.

  15. #33551

    Blah blah blah loop

    Did a usual stroll down the usual spots. Loop was dead. Yea, there was one WSW who was old and scary looking, but other than that, dried up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape