Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33563

  2. #33562

    East Baltimore little Kattie

    Anyone has contact of her, please pm me can do exchange really appreciated.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1590/ea...the-mouth.html

  3. #33561

  4. #33560

    Bobby Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    For those kind souls looking for Heaven she's looking for financial assistance on Payson looking ragged.

    I saw this bangin chubby blonde with pink strip and a grey tight dress waggling her tail on Monroe. She's looks young like late teens or early 20's. Any intel on her I think people have mentioned her but just want to make sure if she's mustard.
    If that's her name and she says she's from Pennsylvania ; she gives decent head, but that's about it.

    Curious , Heaven told me she was moving to Brooklyn because the guys on the west side were cheap . She needs to take a hard look at herself and realize how bad she appears to people . It doesn't matter where she goes looking like that .

  5. #33559

    Heaven

    For those kind souls looking for Heaven she's looking for financial assistance on Payson looking ragged.

    I saw this bangin chubby blonde with pink strip and a grey tight dress waggling her tail on Monroe. She's looks young like late teens or early 20's. Any intel on her I think people have mentioned her but just want to make sure if she's mustard.

  6. #33558

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TieEmTight  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers,

    I was in Dundalk today and decided to hit the strolls. After about 10 minutes I spotted red haired Samantha. I made the scoop she has a decent body and nice attitude. She also offered me a free sample blowjob LOL! I declined because we were so close to my spot anyway. BBBJCIM was very sloppy with a lot of suction she paid special attention to the boys! Overall not a bad experience. 30 was the donation would repeat but would not go out of my way to do so.
    She is a very smart girl with talent,1st time I meet her on a back street that runs parallel to dundalk ave. When I went by her she smiled, bent over, pulled her pants down and showed me her ass and laughed. I went around the block and stopped and she jumped right in. She offered me a 16 second free BBJ, if I didn't like it she would quit no charge, if I liked it and wanted to continue it was $25. She has talent and smart, how many of us could get off in 16 sec. I guess I caught her in a crazy mood and it was fun. She disappeared for awhile and I was told she had some legal issues last summer.

    Thursday day and night didn't see many girls out WW, CB, Brooklyn for such beautiful day it was.

    Be Safe.

  7. #33557
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Today is National Sex Workers Day! Be sure to tip your hooker!
    I think it is also national donut day. To honor both I plan on picking up a donut eating it then picking up a SW and filling her like a donut. What a great day to be alive!

  8. #33556
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Bhh

    Will be out all weekend. Says he has (3) teams w / him to video!!

  9. #33555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Sex Workers Day

    Today is National Sex Workers Day! Be sure to tip your hooker!

  10. #33554

    Blah blah blah west

    Checked out west side on another day (B / CP). Not as dead in the sense that instead of only one. SWs were about a 2-3 in the looks dept (on a 10 scale). Not because they're naturally fugly but because all the years of drugs has beaten up their appearance alot.

    Stay safe all.

  11. #33553

    Blah blah blah east

    Drove over to the east side spots (Conklin and Dundalk). Just as dead as the loop. Not happening.

  12. #33552

    Samantha

    Greetings fellow mongers,

    I was in Dundalk today and decided to hit the strolls. After about 10 minutes I spotted red haired Samantha. I made the scoop she has a decent body and nice attitude. She also offered me a free sample blowjob LOL! I declined because we were so close to my spot anyway. BBBJCIM was very sloppy with a lot of suction she paid special attention to the boys! Overall not a bad experience. 30 was the donation would repeat but would not go out of my way to do so.

  13. #33551

    Blah blah blah loop

    Did a usual stroll down the usual spots. Loop was dead. Yea, there was one WSW who was old and scary looking, but other than that, dried up.

  14. #33550

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That was pretty much the same thing I found with her. Great time with her once she settled down a little, but that took quite a while. Would I stop for her again? Possibly. And I would try to determine quickly what phase of her drug use she is currently in before I would go any further.
    I must have caught her on a good day, or at a good time of day rather, when I scooped her up last week. She was awfully fun and very cute but I haven't had the urge to see her again and the recent reports make me think I got lucky. Sometimes it's one and done, although I typically like to repeat. But she doesn't have a phone and chasing her down may not be worth it. Great pics by the way.

  15. #33549

    Chuckles

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Or a simple case of geriatric folly.

    A word of advise to anyone asking for information on this forum. Be polite as you would anywhere else in life, and don't act as if you are entitled. Like the old saying goes "you get more with sugar, then you would with vinegar. ".

    With that being said, however, there are sociopaths out there that are beyond any hope of redemption. They lurk, and they troll like a diseased varmint.

    At best, these sociopaths propagate aggravation to forum members with their irrational and childlike open posts, then sends privet messages laden with cowardly tantrums. But that's nothing compared to the physical harm these diseased varmints can potentially inflict on the girls they meet.

    So be warned, and do not share any information with theses worthless trolls.
    I agree, I did get a couple of chicken shit PMs from Chuckles, he ain't getting shit from me either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape