Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 5802
-
06-09-17 20:51 #207Senior Member

Posts: 145Catch a good feeling indeed. Couple nights ago I caught a really great feeling! I had a great sesh with a lovely lady. She really knew how to take it up the ass, and BBFS at that! I usually have trouble getting excited or staying errect but not this time. In fact, I was so excited that I totally forgot about her pussy and went straight into her ass. Pumped it really hard for a while and could not hold back, wish I took the opportunity to creampie her ass but I pulled out trying to hold back and make it last longer but ended up showering her with one of my biggest loads in a while.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
I gave a good look at her privates and everything smelled perfect and looked fine. And after the deed, I immediately went in the shower and washed everything down there with soap.
Its been 2 days and I have no burns or any symptoms except the symptom of withdrawal of wanting more!
Anyone know any cute blondes that do BBFS anal? Pms appreciated.
-
06-09-17 11:47 #206Senior Member

Posts: 114Thanks for the report!
I still do not know what 'Asian mob' is always brought up. LACG is a douche on the site but never knew him to run with a mob. Alexisthegreat and Delaine are the ones that read these posts and, in turn, discuss in their HX women's club and the safety club.
Originally Posted by LoveBB
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-17 04:02 #205Senior Member

Posts: 48Willau Nuru BBFS
I saw "Willau" off on IE BP. Advertising Nuru.
Older then pics, not as toned. Long dreadlocks now. Bad part of Lake Elsinore (is there a good part? Sketchy apartment. Cats & a dog. Nuru turned out to be oil. BBFS CIP. She talks a lot!
Apparently cheaper on your second visit if she likes you. Not my cup of tea. Will not repeat.
You're Welcome.
-
06-08-17 23:24 #204Senior Member

Posts: 566[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-08-17 21:47 #203Regular Member

Posts: 12Bb MILF
Enjoyed BBFS with luscious presley from hx recently. Didn't try cip but seemed available.
-
06-08-17 15:32 #202Senior Member

Posts: 145[Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
06-08-17 13:10 #201Senior Member

Posts: 122BB risks
Those engaging in BBFS should already be aware of the risks, and have chosen to take that risk. There's even risk when everything is covered up, but it's much greater without.
For some, it's the risk that makes it better.
-
06-08-17 12:56 #200Senior Member

Posts: 566Catching something
Yeah, catch a good feeling. Always get check out and always do inventory of lady that you are seeing. Especially state of mind.
Originally Posted by PersonaX
[View Original Post]
Perspective, outlook, approach, mood, disposition, frame of mind.
Hope that makes it easier to decide.
-
06-08-17 12:30 #199Regular Member

Posts: 8Out of all the BBFS I've done with escorts I've never gotten anything from them. I get tested regularly. Ironically I got the clap once from a chick I dated go figure.
Originally Posted by PersonaX
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 22:08 #198Senior Member

Posts: 145Not worried?
Might be a stupid question since I'm new to the BB scene (have had 1-2 UTR girls let me BB in the past).
But arent you guys afraid of catching something?
Most things are curable / liveable nowadays but HIV is still fucking scary.
Especially for me, since I'm not even in my 30's yet.
This is a serious question.
Just want to see what you guys have reasoned or thought about.
-
06-05-17 02:55 #197Senior Member

Posts: 44Thanks guys!
For a second because no one said anything I was thinking. Are these mongers trying to keep her for themselves? Haha.
Do you mind if I ask what her donation was when you met in person? We texted back and forth but she kept on going back and forth for $. 50- 50 for an hour.
Would you guys just recommend for only a BBBJ?
-
06-02-17 17:33 #196Regular Member

Posts: 21I tried her. Booked a half, she indicated by text that she does BBFS standard with CIP+20. However, she is older than her pics, not particularly personable, and she complained about soreness and I ended up having to CIM, rather than CIP. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by PoonObsession
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 00:16 #195Banned Member

Posts: 17I TOFF with this one. Book 1 hr session. Apparently her Pornstar session definition mean you can pull her hair and she will be vocal like in a porn movie. GFE mean French kiss and BBBJ. What a waste of time on this one. Not recommend.
Originally Posted by PoonObsession
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 17:51 #194Senior Member

Posts: 44Jaydeisback
I thought I saw a review of this provider on her but can't seem to find it. On CV I came across a white dirty blonde hair that goes by the name of Jayde. She offers genuine "pornstar" & "girlfriend" service for q100-140-260 hr. I could have sworn I read a review not too long ago about her with lower rates. But can't recall if she was any fun? Could anyone provide some intel? Thanks.
In advance.
-
05-27-17 11:17 #193Regular Member

Posts: 12I plan on seeing Amanda when she returns but I have to wonder what you mean by saying maybe not with that booker. I read last night a ring got busted just recently in LA and other parts of the country.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
I then noticed a few certain providers had stopped updating their ads, maybe a coincidence, maybe it's related? I don't know, hopefully she'll pop up when she said she would, we shall see.









Reply With Quote






