Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #189

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by OCMonger  [View Original Post]
    My first time posting here. I saw her this week and that BBFS and CIP was awesome!
    Thanks for the heads up. Loved her and will see her any time she is in town.

  2. #188

    New to OC

    Not sure why my review of Amy was taken down, but I want to clarify, I'm not a provider.

    That being said, I just moved here. Please PM me with hot young spinner leads that allow BBCI and would like a new regular.

    Thank you.

    Pretty sure you are, one named Amy

    A2

  3. #187
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #186

    BB Asians

    Anyone know of any Asians that do BB? Please message details.

  5. #185

    Amy

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #184
    Damn do I read that right? On Pornhub it shows like almost 16 million views, wow!

    TTM.

  7. #183
    No extra donation, she was into it. Very sexy, great time.

  8. #182

    Some helpful sites

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    What was extra donation for this?
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashliyourstrulyx

    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=ashli+ames.

    She got skills.

  9. #181

    Amanda will be back

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    Updated profile says her last day is this Saturday.
    From what she told me, she was leaving for San Diego for a few weeks and will return to the OC.

  10. #180

    OC Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is in the OC. Sweet, sexy girl. Always a F'ing amazing time. Sounds like she'll be around for a couple of weeks.
    My first time posting here. I saw her this week and that BBFS and CIP was awesome!

  11. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is in the OC. Sweet, sexy girl. Always a F'ing amazing time. Sounds like she'll be around for a couple of weeks.
    Updated profile says her last day is this Saturday.

  12. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Met her last week.

    Ashliyourstrulyx.

    As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.

    She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.
    She claims to be pornstar Ashli Aimes. Original menu posted in the clubs clearly stated no BBFS. I just got a response from her and that is removed from the list. Soaybe YMMV or maybe she's down for a little extra fun.

  13. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    What was extra donation for this?
    Nothing, happened on normal HHR rate.

  14. #176

    Great find

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Met her last week.

    Ashliyourstrulyx.

    As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.

    She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.
    Finish with CIP. Amazing!. I hope the HX trolls here don't give her negative ratings (on HX) now because of what you wrote.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Met her last week.

    Ashliyourstrulyx.

    As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.

    She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.
    What was extra donation for this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape