Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 5802
-
05-26-17 02:32 #192Senior Member

Posts: 177Another HX BB
Just had another HX BB encounter. Hot chick fairly new to HX hosting in Irvine. Pretty open menu per reviews but no mention of camel slide, etc in PM's. It's been awhile since I mongered and I wasn't looking for BB or camel slide, but we had good vibe going and after the BJ she positioned herself on top and started grinding on me. Those of you BB on HX know the routine, we both feeling each other out since the provider usually doesn't want to be too aggressive on BB since it's such a taboo thing on HX. Anyway of course I'm down so after a few seconds of bare slide I guided it in, no discussion. I only asked if I can CIP and she nodded. Round 2 doggystyle went in bare, no discussion. Afterwards I asked if she's on BC and she said of course and she gets tested regularly, etc. Sure hope so since I have an SO. Anyway this one's a keeper. They are out there fellas happy huntin'.
Since it's not an openly provided service for her (as she said) I won't share publicly. But I'm glad to pass the info through PM if you got good info in return.
-
05-26-17 01:12 #191Senior Member

Posts: 333Maybe not with that booker though.
Originally Posted by TurnedOn
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 20:22 #190Senior Member

Posts: 566I'm confused
Are you here to recruit what you call "hot young spinner leads"?
Originally Posted by RavenKennedy
[View Original Post]
Probably not, I'm in Argentina. While my love of spinners is well known, spinners in Orange County do me no good in Buenos Aires.
A2
-
05-21-17 15:32 #189Senior Member

Posts: 101Amanda
Thanks for the heads up. Loved her and will see her any time she is in town.
Originally Posted by OCMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 19:11 #188Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4New to OC
Not sure why my review of Amy was taken down, but I want to clarify, I'm not a provider.
That being said, I just moved here. Please PM me with hot young spinner leads that allow BBCI and would like a new regular.
Thank you.
Pretty sure you are, one named Amy
A2
-
05-15-17 17:33 #187Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-15-17 17:03 #186Banned Member

Posts: 132BB Asians
Anyone know of any Asians that do BB? Please message details.
-
05-15-17 16:16 #185Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Amy
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-11-17 22:24 #184Senior Member

Posts: 603Damn do I read that right? On Pornhub it shows like almost 16 million views, wow!
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
TTM.
-
05-11-17 19:28 #183Banned Member

Posts: 171No extra donation, she was into it. Very sexy, great time.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 18:08 #182Senior Member

Posts: 566Some helpful sites
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashliyourstrulyx
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=ashli+ames.
She got skills.
-
05-11-17 17:43 #181Senior Member

Posts: 45Amanda will be back
From what she told me, she was leaving for San Diego for a few weeks and will return to the OC.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 17:35 #180Senior Member

Posts: 45OC Amanda
My first time posting here. I saw her this week and that BBFS and CIP was awesome!
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 17:12 #179Senior Member

Posts: 437Updated profile says her last day is this Saturday.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 17:10 #178Senior Member

Posts: 437She claims to be pornstar Ashli Aimes. Original menu posted in the clubs clearly stated no BBFS. I just got a response from her and that is removed from the list. Soaybe YMMV or maybe she's down for a little extra fun.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




