Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14286
    Quote Originally Posted by HankyPankie  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen her the other day. Downtown hotel. Petite cute little thing for sure. Not really a fan of bolt ons, but tits looked nice. Got naked. We started with a nice deep french kiss while we fondled each other. She was sliding her pussy up and down my hard shaft while we kissed. Went to BBBJ then on went cover and she climbed on top for a bit. Then Mish for awhile. Then switched to 69. Very clean and tasty. Finnished with me while watching her nice face go up and down my shaft. Cimws. Took every last drop. A very sensual GFE experience. I will repeat.
    Hey very nice review. Can you share the link please? Thanks!

  2. #14285

    Haley

    Anyone seen or heard from Haley (not Haley Hotness, the other one). It just dawned on me it's probably been almost a year since I saw her.

  3. #14284

    O my o my

    She is a firecracker and just loves sex, can't go wrong with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen Shebly in awhile. I decided to pull the trigger again. I love Greek and she seems to really love it to. That woman just loves to fuck. I asked if I could watch her get dressed. After watching her put on that little sexy outfit. This old boiler guy was ready to go. Some complained about her room, but I could care less about that bullshit. I would fuck that woman anywhere. South side hotel. To each his own. PH out.

  4. #14283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick5322  [View Original Post]
    She is ok looking and offers covered blow job for $50.00. Her place is clean and she has big tits that are real. Her service is not good. She does not know how to do a blow job. She starts out having you drop your pants and sit on the couch. She pops her tits out of her bra and lets you play with them. She then jammed a condom on a soft dick and just sucked on the tip of it. She did not try to pull tug or do anything to make it hard. She said I needed to hurry up. Someone else was coming over. I don't think she is worth seeing at any price. You can find better.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-3236/1/508489
    Thanks for the information! Looks like this is a no-go as well.

  5. #14282

    Violet

    Went and seen her the other day. Downtown hotel. Petite cute little thing for sure. Not really a fan of bolt ons, but tits looked nice. Got naked. We started with a nice deep french kiss while we fondled each other. She was sliding her pussy up and down my hard shaft while we kissed. Went to BBBJ then on went cover and she climbed on top for a bit. Then Mish for awhile. Then switched to 69. Very clean and tasty. Finnished with me while watching her nice face go up and down my shaft. Cimws. Took every last drop. A very sensual GFE experience. I will repeat.

  6. #14281

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    Does she drive herself? Her number links to a FB page of some guy in California.
    Check #14276 for more info on her services, she does drive to you, when / if you see her she has a job besides this and she will tell you that, she's very open and there's nothing to worry about she will come in, undress, drop to her knees and start working your shaft and guys very nicely, I have never made it to sex with her DT skills and stays on it as long as you want after swallowing every drop, I read that earlier posts about a tight pussy so I'm going to stop her next time and test drive that for the extra 20.

  7. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    Does she drive herself? Her number links to a FB page of some guy in California.
    I don't recall if Amanda drives herself or has someone drive her, but I wouldn't worry about the FB connection. Sure, the FB account with that number is a guy in Cali but last active in 2014 and with how fast these girls can change or acquire new numbers it was probably just the luck of the draw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amanda-escort-262.421.9740.jpeg‎  
    Last edited by Agrego; 05-19-17 at 12:26. Reason: Photo added

  8. #14279
    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    You might be interested this one, she has a few extra pounds, great BBBJCIM, cfs, not sure but I believe GFE, very nice girl and tentative to your needs, super cost effective but outcall only, works mostly days, I have seen her and have a past review here.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19591393
    Does she drive herself? Her number links to a FB page of some guy in California.

  9. #14278

    UTR not so UTR

    My Girl Sammie has been my UTR for about a year. She's way cute, small about 100# and B's her pictures are real and up to date. Great oral I'd say in my top 10 the balance I'd say is top 20 I only say top 20 as I've only got that far once LOL. Prices are firm and she has a girl with her that she wants me to meet soon.

    Go be nice and take care of my UTR LOL.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...r-you/18478205

  10. #14277

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by NickL  [View Original Post]
    It went well. They both seem legit girls and not the average crackhead on BP. I want them both now at the same damn time now.
    Then by all means go get that pussy.

  11. #14276
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Most of the time, pussy switch is dangerous, but it looks like it went great for you. A different girl but you got that pussy.
    It went well. They both seem legit girls and not the average crackhead on BP. I want them both now at the same damn time now.

  12. #14275

    Save Your Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancster  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    Do any of you have intel on this one? (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...angel/19282183).

    Her asking donations are really low and she readily sent pictures. Seem really too good to be true and my spidey senses are tingling. Thoughts?
    She is ok looking and offers covered blow job for $50.00. Her place is clean and she has big tits that are real. Her service is not good. She does not know how to do a blow job. She starts out having you drop your pants and sit on the couch. She pops her tits out of her bra and lets you play with them. She then jammed a condom on a soft dick and just sucked on the tip of it. She did not try to pull tug or do anything to make it hard. She said I needed to hurry up. Someone else was coming over. I don't think she is worth seeing at any price. You can find better.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-3236/1/508489
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08097e0f69a94c240f70506914537121.jpg‎  

  13. #14274

    Amanda

    Was in your area and had a little visit from your girl Amanda and what a visit it was BBBJ dt 69 doggy to completion that's a tight little snapper if I ever felt one if in the area I'd do her again.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19591393

  14. #14273

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen Shebly in awhile. I decided to pull the trigger again. I love Greek and she seems to really love it to. That woman just loves to fuck. I asked if I could watch her get dressed. After watching her put on that little sexy outfit. This old boiler guy was ready to go. Some complained about her room, but I could care less about that bullshit. I would fuck that woman anywhere. South side hotel. To each his own. PH out.
    I have to go get some of this pussy when she returns to Madison. Thanks for sharing the pics.

  15. #14272

    2 Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NickL  [View Original Post]
    So the other day I thought I'd check out a new girl. This girl strikes my interest. Pretty, nice body, easy conversation. Made an appointment and headed her way. The closer I got, I started to think about Nikita. So I asked for another pic to confirm who she was. But sure enough, I was sitting in front of nikitas house. I different girl came to the door and right away I asked. Apparently her and Nikita are long time best friends and they live together. The story is that when one has an appointment the other leaves. I'm not sure about that, but I didn't feel threatened. Nikitas door was closed and we went on about our business. Her name is Farrah, pretty girl, pics are real but she must have lost a lot of weight since taking them. Services are as offered. BBFS, CIP, DATY, BBBJ. She also kisses. Small rack, nice little body. Cheaper than her roommate by 20 $. I guess they do 2 girls for the right $.
    I knew Nikita did doubles but when I inquired and asked for a pic of her friend she shut me down. Maybe a little competition going on here. Is this the link to Farrah?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...riend/17908080

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape