Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14256

    Love me some chocolate

    It's just that I don't think I can trust any AA girl on there. Besides Smiles and Haley Hotness, name a AA girl with good reviews? IF I could find one that is budget friendly that also has a good in call, I would be all over that. A good AA girl is hard to fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised you don't like AA women. The only problem with BP is that they charge way too much. Still, I do love my black girls, and I have found a few diamonds in the rough there. Some will negotiate down to a reasonable price. And if they are on BP, they are a step up from the ones on the street. At least they know what the internet is. Oh well, each to his own.

    Coochie (Once you go African, you'll never go Bafrican) Eater.

    God bless you all.

    P.S. It dawned on me that it's not that you don't like them, it's just that there's so damn much of it around!

  2. #14255
    My guess is she is nowhere close to 30.

    No face in pic and that body / clothing just looks like an older woman.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancster  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks,

    Do any of you have intel on this one? (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...angel/19282183).

    Her asking donations are really low and she readily sent pictures. Seem really too good to be true and my spidey senses are tingling. Thoughts?

  3. #14254

    Eastside Leah

    I'm new to this so I've been looking around on here and from the reviews eastside Leah is what I'm looking for. I can't find any contact info for her, so can anyone help me out?

  4. #14253

    Rachel on BP

    Hi folks,

    Do any of you have intel on this one? (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...angel/19282183).

    Her asking donations are really low and she readily sent pictures. Seem really too good to be true and my spidey senses are tingling. Thoughts?

  5. #14252
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider22  [View Original Post]
    What kind of dental issues are they? Have been thinking of seeing her. Does she smoke?
    Going off memory of months ago her dental issues were a missing tooth or more, I don't recall rotted nubs or anything but I believe she is a smoker, I personally thought her body was that of someone that had lost some weight, not hanging skin but not a tight firm body as I was expecting looking at her pictures, if anyone has a different take please feel free to chime in, I wouldn't say she's crossed off my list but she went towards the bottom after one visit, now everyone has different views so check her out you might think I'm not being fair and enjoy her, she does provide good service though.

  6. #14251

    AA Women?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Just haven't had anything / anyone to write about. What are you guys using to find escorts these days? Backpage women seeking men has all AA now or nasty white girls. Live escort reviews has old ads that they re-post too make it look like they are new. A sexy service is a joke. I need to find a good regular to relieve some stress every few weeks. Help.

    Dave (getting rusty) Dream.
    I'm surprised you don't like AA women. The only problem with BP is that they charge way too much. Still, I do love my black girls, and I have found a few diamonds in the rough there. Some will negotiate down to a reasonable price. And if they are on BP, they are a step up from the ones on the street. At least they know what the internet is. Oh well, each to his own.

    Coochie (Once you go African, you'll never go Bafrican) Eater.

    God bless you all.

    P.S. It dawned on me that it's not that you don't like them, it's just that there's so damn much of it around!

  7. #14250

    Thinking of seeing

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 4-5 months ago and it wasn't even the dental issues as much as her body has mileage and not firm at 25 as she advertised then, yes very good BBBJ but was worried the whole time I was going to end up getting stitches, definitely not my cup of tea, there's not much out there but I tucked my pickle in and knew I was never going back, if you enjoyed her MT who am I to say, this is just my take.
    What kind of dental issues are they? Have been thinking of seeing her. Does she smoke?

  8. #14249

    Not the same gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrypiano391  [View Original Post]
    Is this the old "Selena from Slinger"?
    Not the same girl. I saw the girl in the ad this weekend at a hotel near Mayfair and enjoyed myself. She goes by Holli. Saw Selena years ago multiple times.

  9. #14248

    Holli

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanofhg22  [View Original Post]
    I normally try to post something more informative, but this time I'm asking for info. This girl really has my attention. She sent me some topless pics that have my attention even more. But she looks way TGTBT. Anyone try her out yet?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...sages/19146288

    Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!
    Saw her this weekend at hotel near Mayfair. Nice girl, relaxing massage. Does full service for fair price. BBBJ. I like women with meat on their bones, has curves in all the right places and cute face. Would recommend guys.

  10. #14247

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost sure that you are mistaken Platypus. When I read back it seems they are all talking about the same girl. I'd luv to see more reviews and less BS towards one another.

    Thanks again boys. Always good info to be found here.
    Sorry, sometimes it just gets to me. I try to not to get into drama. I may be a regular member and not a senior but I've shared everything I've had and haven't asked for anything.

    See posts #14223,26, 28,30, 37 and you'll see the posts were most assuredly not about the West Bend girl.

    Moving on until I have info to share.

    P19.

  11. #14246

    Laying low for now

    Just haven't had anything / anyone to write about. What are you guys using to find escorts these days? Backpage women seeking men has all AA now or nasty white girls. Live escort reviews has old ads that they re-post too make it look like they are new. A sexy service is a joke. I need to find a good regular to relieve some stress every few weeks. Help.

    Dave (getting rusty) Dream.

  12. #14245

    That's a review?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Try and keep up. You're talking about the West Bend area escort, we're not.
    I'm almost sure that you are mistaken Platypus. When I read back it seems they are all talking about the same girl. I'd luv to see more reviews and less BS towards one another.

    Thanks again boys. Always good info to be found here.

  13. #14244
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Outcall mostly, she lives with grandparents, small messy room, looks like an F-5 tornado went thru. I don't believe for a minute, those are diabetic needles for a minute. Nice ta tas just very loose & flabby ass. I'd never go back.

    Eagle 19.
    Try and keep up. You're talking about the West Bend area escort, we're not.

  14. #14243

    Shelby could use some company

    Anyone interested in connecting with Shelby / Michelle the sexy MILF today is a very good day to do it she needs help.

  15. #14242
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape