Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 16866
-
05-20-17 09:50 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 120Hey very nice review. Can you share the link please? Thanks!
Originally Posted by HankyPankie
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 00:01 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 1820Haley
Anyone seen or heard from Haley (not Haley Hotness, the other one). It just dawned on me it's probably been almost a year since I saw her.
-
05-19-17 17:11 #14284Senior Member

Posts: 293O my o my
She is a firecracker and just loves sex, can't go wrong with her.
Originally Posted by PowerHouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 14:37 #14283Banned Member

Posts: 123Thanks for the information! Looks like this is a no-go as well.
Originally Posted by Dick5322
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 14:19 #14282Senior Member

Posts: 59Violet
Went and seen her the other day. Downtown hotel. Petite cute little thing for sure. Not really a fan of bolt ons, but tits looked nice. Got naked. We started with a nice deep french kiss while we fondled each other. She was sliding her pussy up and down my hard shaft while we kissed. Went to BBBJ then on went cover and she climbed on top for a bit. Then Mish for awhile. Then switched to 69. Very clean and tasty. Finnished with me while watching her nice face go up and down my shaft. Cimws. Took every last drop. A very sensual GFE experience. I will repeat.
-
05-19-17 12:26 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 470Amanda
Check #14276 for more info on her services, she does drive to you, when / if you see her she has a job besides this and she will tell you that, she's very open and there's nothing to worry about she will come in, undress, drop to her knees and start working your shaft and guys very nicely, I have never made it to sex with her DT skills and stays on it as long as you want after swallowing every drop, I read that earlier posts about a tight pussy so I'm going to stop her next time and test drive that for the extra 20.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 12:24 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 395I don't recall if Amanda drives herself or has someone drive her, but I wouldn't worry about the FB connection. Sure, the FB account with that number is a guy in Cali but last active in 2014 and with how fast these girls can change or acquire new numbers it was probably just the luck of the draw.
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Agrego; 05-19-17 at 12:26. Reason: Photo added
-
05-19-17 09:53 #14279Banned Member

Posts: 287Does she drive herself? Her number links to a FB page of some guy in California.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 08:05 #14278Senior Member

Posts: 308UTR not so UTR
My Girl Sammie has been my UTR for about a year. She's way cute, small about 100# and B's her pictures are real and up to date. Great oral I'd say in my top 10 the balance I'd say is top 20 I only say top 20 as I've only got that far once LOL. Prices are firm and she has a girl with her that she wants me to meet soon.
Go be nice and take care of my UTR LOL.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...r-you/18478205
-
05-19-17 05:06 #14277Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice
Then by all means go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by NickL
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 23:20 #14276Regular Member

Posts: 4It went well. They both seem legit girls and not the average crackhead on BP. I want them both now at the same damn time now.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 20:02 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 213Save Your Money
She is ok looking and offers covered blow job for $50.00. Her place is clean and she has big tits that are real. Her service is not good. She does not know how to do a blow job. She starts out having you drop your pants and sit on the couch. She pops her tits out of her bra and lets you play with them. She then jammed a condom on a soft dick and just sucked on the tip of it. She did not try to pull tug or do anything to make it hard. She said I needed to hurry up. Someone else was coming over. I don't think she is worth seeing at any price. You can find better.
Originally Posted by Ancster
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/milw...-3236/1/508489
-
05-18-17 18:57 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 391Amanda
Was in your area and had a little visit from your girl Amanda and what a visit it was BBBJ dt 69 doggy to completion that's a tight little snapper if I ever felt one if in the area I'd do her again.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19591393
-
05-18-17 16:05 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 2927Shelby
I have to go get some of this pussy when she returns to Madison. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Originally Posted by PowerHouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 10:14 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 6042 Girl
I knew Nikita did doubles but when I inquired and asked for a pic of her friend she shut me down. Maybe a little competition going on here. Is this the link to Farrah?
Originally Posted by NickL
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...riend/17908080

















