Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14271
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider22  [View Original Post]
    Not my type. I like meaty women, and I don't mind a bit of flab or baby damage. Was wondering about dental issues as nice smile / oral hygiene is important.
    You might be interested this one, she has a few extra pounds, great BBBJCIM, cfs, not sure but I believe GFE, very nice girl and tentative to your needs, super cost effective but outcall only, works mostly days, I have seen her and have a past review here.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19591393

  2. #14270

    Shebly

    I hadn't seen Shebly in awhile. I decided to pull the trigger again. I love Greek and she seems to really love it to. That woman just loves to fuck. I asked if I could watch her get dressed. After watching her put on that little sexy outfit. This old boiler guy was ready to go. Some complained about her room, but I could care less about that bullshit. I would fuck that woman anywhere. South side hotel. To each his own. PH out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0121.jpg‎   IMG_0122.jpg‎   IMG_0123.jpg‎   IMG_0124.jpg‎   IMG_0125.jpg‎  


  3. #14269

    You got it

    Quote Originally Posted by NickL  [View Original Post]
    So the other day I thought I'd check out a new girl. This girl strikes my interest. Pretty, nice body, easy conversation. Made an appointment and headed her way. The closer I got, I started to think about Nikita. So I asked for another pic to confirm who she was. But sure enough, I was sitting in front of nikitas house. I different girl came to the door and right away I asked. Apparently her and Nikita are long time best friends and they live together. The story is that when one has an appointment the other leaves. I'm not sure about that, but I didn't feel threatened. Nikitas door was closed and we went on about our business. Her name is Farrah, pretty girl, pics are real but she must have lost a lot of weight since taking them. Services are as offered. BBFS, CIP, DATY, BBBJ. She also kisses. Small rack, nice little body. Cheaper than her roommate by 20 $. I guess they do 2 girls for the right $.
    Most of the time, pussy switch is dangerous, but it looks like it went great for you. A different girl but you got that pussy.

  4. #14268

    Roommate!

    So the other day I thought I'd check out a new girl. This girl strikes my interest. Pretty, nice body, easy conversation. Made an appointment and headed her way. The closer I got, I started to think about Nikita. So I asked for another pic to confirm who she was. But sure enough, I was sitting in front of nikitas house. I different girl came to the door and right away I asked. Apparently her and Nikita are long time best friends and they live together. The story is that when one has an appointment the other leaves. I'm not sure about that, but I didn't feel threatened. Nikitas door was closed and we went on about our business. Her name is Farrah, pretty girl, pics are real but she must have lost a lot of weight since taking them. Services are as offered. BBFS, CIP, DATY, BBBJ. She also kisses. Small rack, nice little body. Cheaper than her roommate by 20 $. I guess they do 2 girls for the right $.

  5. #14267
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    The tattooed Nikki and this one.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eaven/18623097

    See post #14164. I thought she had a very nice body but with these girls, 3-4 months in this business can fuck up a body bad. Just ask Olive Oil Jess.
    Not my type. I like meaty women, and I don't mind a bit of flab or baby damage. Was wondering about dental issues as nice smile / oral hygiene is important.

  6. #14266
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Though she is from West Bend Slinger area I don't think this is car date Selena from Slinger, Unless she has put on a ton of weight and really had some body shape changes. I saw Selena referred to as a Great Ass, I wouldn't think of Holli in that light. But she is really cute and friendly with a fantastic real rack!. You can find her current ad with clothed pic's on BP in massage just look for Washington Cty.

    Check it out for us, I'm curious if its the same (I never saw Selena "Car Date" from Slinger).

    Thanks.
    I was asking who you saw who you said had a great ass and you didn't have to donate to a couple times. And have you seen Holli in person? I saw her this weekend, she is not the same person as Selena from Slinger as I had seen Selena also years ago. Read my other post I gave a review on Holli.

  7. #14265

    Need Help. Anyone Seen This Gal?

    Hi,

    I know I saw something posted about this gal somewhere on this sight. But I don't have a name to search. Here is the link.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...elief/19567893

    Anybody seen her before? Can you refer me to a post or comment on her again. It's been a while since I've seen an ad on BP, but I think I've seen her on BorBP.

    Thanks.

    PM is fine if you don't want to post.

  8. #14264

    Holli- Washington Cty

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider22  [View Original Post]
    You saw Selena or Holli from the ad?
    Though she is from West Bend Slinger area I don't think this is car date Selena from Slinger, Unless she has put on a ton of weight and really had some body shape changes. I saw Selena referred to as a Great Ass, I wouldn't think of Holli in that light. But she is really cute and friendly with a fantastic real rack!. You can find her current ad with clothed pic's on BP in massage just look for Washington Cty.

    Check it out for us, I'm curious if its the same (I never saw Selena "Car Date" from Slinger).

    Thanks.

  9. #14263

    Holli. Full Body Massage & More

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider22  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this weekend at hotel near Mayfair. Nice girl, relaxing massage. Does full service for fair price. BBBJ. I like women with meat on their bones, has curves in all the right places and cute face. Would recommend guys.
    Finally saw her on Saturday, Actually helped select the place by Mayfair. Great chest, sensitive nipples, Cute face and nice personality. On the Chubby / Fat side, but price was right. Kinda flakey to set up but once we did it was worth it. I liked her; a real GFE with everything on the menu at a fair price, definitely Not A Pro! So I would repeat. Watch for her next posting and "Go Get that Pussy!" as I've seen noted on this board.

  10. #14262
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's her either. I saw her quite a bit and actually saw her without having to donate anything toher a few times. She had a very sexy ass and gave hreat head!
    You saw Selena or Holli from the ad?

  11. #14261
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's her either. I saw her quite a bit and actually saw her without having to donate anything toher a few times. She had a very sexy ass and gave hreat head!
    You saw Selena or the girl in the ad?

  12. #14260

    Something tells me that

    The non-tattooed Nikki is a different girl that is using her pics. I see on TER a review that someone posted 12 minutes ago of her saying she's 20 lbs heavier and 10 years older than the pics. No mentioned of dental issues. Something doesn't seem right.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    The tattooed Nikki and this one.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eaven/18623097

    See post #14164. I thought she had a very nice body but with these girls, 3-4 months in this business can fuck up a body bad. Just ask Olive Oil Jess.

  13. #14259
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    It's just that I don't think I can trust any AA girl on there. Besides Smiles and Haley Hotness, name a AA girl with good reviews? IF I could find one that is budget friendly that also has a good in call, I would be all over that. A good AA girl is hard to fine.
    I've had the opposite experience. I can't recall any really bad encounter with an AA provider. Though I usually stay out of sketchy neighborhoods which probably limits my exposure to really troublesome providers. I have had a few that I saw regularly for a while too, with no pimp issues and no rip-offs. I saw Honey Bee out in Waukesha for a good year or so before she retired and still ranks one of my favorites. I've had far more bad encounters with white providers.

  14. #14258
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EAGLE 19.

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  15. #14257

    Two Nikki's

    The tattooed Nikki and this one.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eaven/18623097

    See post #14164. I thought she had a very nice body but with these girls, 3-4 months in this business can fuck up a body bad. Just ask Olive Oil Jess.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider22  [View Original Post]
    What kind of dental issues are they? Have been thinking of seeing her. Does she smoke?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape