Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 30759
-
05-22-17 19:22 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 51Same Jasmine
She is located on the 2nd floor of CC and does late night massage only.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 16:52 #16928Regular Member

Posts: 21Selina?
Is this Selina's new ad?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/7352258
-
05-22-17 15:27 #16927Banned Member

Posts: 435Pretty sure he's talkin about this Jasmine. There's some reviews on this one YMMV http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5609040.
Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 07:21 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 342Location
Where is Jasmine located? PM if you want to keep it DL. If not just post her location on here. TIA.
Originally Posted by HonuHider1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 05:32 #16925Senior Member

Posts: 781Hawaii. CC 18th Floor
Took the plunge the other day and made an appointment for a massage with an unreported provided in CC. She simply uses the name "Hawaii" for everything including her parking pass. She's located in a studio apartment on the 18th Floor at Century Center and she was easy to reach and quick to return texts to schedule a mid-day appointment. Her BP ad can be found here:
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...8-7695/7292648
The pictures are real. She's Chinese. Says she's from LA but English is limited. Says she's been in HI for a couple of years even though the language skills don't support her story.
Anyway, she gives a surprisingly GOOD full body massage!! She is a bigger girl (with the tits to go with it! And can really dig in for a strong massage if you are up to it. I had to ask her to lighten up a couple of times even though the only muscle in my body that was stiff was one she hadn't yet gotten to!!
As I said, the pictures in the ad are accurate. Don't expect a spinner. This is a big, healthy girl. I'd guess that she's 5'3" or so and weighs in at 140. She wore yoga pants (that couldn't be budged), a bright green bra and some kind of scarf that draped over the bra. She was happy to show off those BIG tits (at least DD) and let me play with them.
I was there for the Happy Ending. No doubt about it, but was pleasantly surprised to get a very nice massage, as well. She spent 30 minutes or so working over my lower back (which I complained about to her in the beginning) with a moderate amount of attention to my back, shoulders and legs, as well.
On the flip, it was tease and play with the usual question, "Do you want me to? " - Hell Yes!!
I wasn't an easy customer for her. But she provided a long and very pleasant Hand Job with the opportunity to play with those enormous tits (and rub her lycra-encased ass). She didn't tire quickly and kept working to make sure that she finally drained this old man dry.
Hot towel cleanup and 10 more minutes massage (feet and legs, mostly) and a shower to get rid of some of the oil. $. 2 damages for a very good massage and a tireless HJ HE. A little more than an hour from entry to exit.
No beauty but a good solid massage and tireless HJ. Yeah, I'd repeat for the HJ alone.
-
05-20-17 20:03 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 264Lol
She's an easy going girl. Maybe she was having a bad day. Anyway last time I saw her, she let me suck on these big boobies of her. Her moaning is sexy too.
Originally Posted by HonuHider1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 16:39 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 5231Thank you so much for the very valuable report. I've always found with big-titted girls that it is a crapshoot especially with very large-chested ones (DD, DDD); in many cases they think their jugs entitle them to treat people any way they want, and as a special bonus some also have anger issues. Give them a doll and watch the rage surface, says the caveman psychiatrist.
Originally Posted by HonuHider1
[View Original Post]
I feel for you, but at least the good news is you know where not to spend your time and money; many of us now do.
-
05-20-17 15:57 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 162I actually LMFAO reading your " " . I'm sorry you had to go through that man. Thank you for the heads up. Honestly, I'd rather go to a provider who is pretty and respectful than a drop dead gorgeous one with a sass attitude. Then again, I'm not trying to defend or anything but maybe she just was having a bad day. Everyone has their breaking points til they need a break for a bit and come back more refreshed.
Originally Posted by HonuHider1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 03:20 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 130Nice,
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
Hardly go out nowadays due to the S. O. Strictly legit. In a salon in the back. Charges $65 plus tax. Not sure if it was the same girl in the pic. Filipino girl, decent looking. Only wanted to get a massage anyways. Gave her a decent tip. Ok massage but only did 50 min worth of massage.
-
05-20-17 02:48 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 298This MT looks amazing in the photo. I would have to say she is one of the top good looking girls in massage. Too bad she been reported as no HE.
Originally Posted by TBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 20:02 #16919Senior Member

Posts: 76Toftt again as no new real info on new therapists out there. Just everyone repeating what's already been said. LOL. Anyways seen this am. Picture is her maybe just a little aged now. About 5'2". Def not skinny but not fat. Slightly thicker than avg. Wearing yoga pants so pretty covered up. Also used sheet the whole time. No luck at end but happy with massage at least. Not sure if will repeat if no extras. Nice girl tho. Can PM if otherwise and will keep it on the down low. I'm going to lay low for awhile.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 17:36 #16918Banned Member

Posts: 435How's her massage? Love a strong Thai massage, walk on back etc.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 15:54 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 67Jasmine Late Night Massage
Haven't posted in a while. My membership got reset. Anyhow, this is a rant of a shitty dialogue between provider and client. Last night I was in the mood for a late night massage, so I text the number to the shop on the second floor of CC. I ask Jasmine if she was available. She responds by saying that she wouldn't be available until another 45 minutes. She pawns me off to Ginger. So I look up their ad on BP and totally not attracted to her. So I text back and simply say I don't want Ginger. Jasmine texts back to me that "No body for you. She don't want you too. She want handsome guy. You not handsome too". Was kind of funny but insulting at the same time. Cross me off their list of clients. I'm a respectful customer that tips good. Didn't deserve the sass from a girl that although she has the nicest tits in massage land, she has zero business sense in insulting clients. I will never go back.
-
05-19-17 13:33 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 362Yanisa = Kylie
I can confirm 100% that the number and picture is her. Thai name is Yanisa and goes by Kylie. She is Tanaya's younger sister. I have intel but YMMV and she is a very nice person, loving soul, and has some trust issues, so please treat her nice you mongers.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
007.
-
05-19-17 04:23 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 1243Kylie = Yanisa?
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
I have no experience with this therapist. I am only helping with links.
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
There is a Flipagram page for a Yanisa I found with a Google search. SoulAmazing could confirm if that's her or not.
Jan Fortifore.










Reply With Quote






