Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 30759
-
05-18-17 11:05 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 629Does she give a good HE penis massage or is she legit?
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Mahaloz.
-
05-18-17 03:25 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 4780Here you go: http://honolulumassagestudio.com/.
Originally Posted by Ayapa
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 02:07 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 115Called. She works out of Siam Thai so you're probably right it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
Any play?
-
05-17-17 23:27 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 78If I'm not mistaken, that's Yanisa who used to work out of Siam Thai, but I'm not sure if she still does? YMMV.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 22:38 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 180Nala
Yes she did. And I kick myself since by the time I got around to asking for it she got a BF.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 22:15 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 1243Link
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6136201759.html
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 21:12 #16908Banned Member

Posts: 442Kylie
Anyone seen recently? Real picture? Looks good.
-
05-17-17 20:56 #16907Banned Member

Posts: 442Didn't she used to offer 60 HE and 100 oral option? Can't remember if was her. Any old timers remember? There was one provider that offered oral option but stopped after she got BF.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 20:00 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 544First real MT with HE
She was one of the first real MT + HE that I experienced in Honolulu. Yes, the deep tissue techniques were very good. Some mongers have reported not caring for the foot ashiatsu, but for me it was "painfully" good. I do remember that there was a good amount of teasing when I was face down, and playing with her bare buns under her short skirt, as she was wearing a G string.
Originally Posted by Luger
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 18:20 #16905Regular Member

Posts: 9Triya
I have seen her also. She is a real looker with great hands but I am afraid that she is strictly legit.
Originally Posted by Pretender311
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 17:22 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 629Ewa Wright Salon
How is this girl? Any 411? Mahaloz.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 15:18 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 15Nala
Where is Nala located? How to book?
Originally Posted by Luger
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 03:42 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 74Nala
Had a recent appointment with Nala and her deep tissue massage is second to none. Not a clock watcher, and HE release is good too. Repeat customer over the years and noticed this time she slightly grazed balls while massaging hammys. It was nice.
Originally Posted by JbGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 23:10 #16901Banned Member

Posts: 442Triya is totally legit. Never heard anything bad about her. Heard she gives great massage. I personally cannot see her since she is a good friend of my former FWB.
Originally Posted by Pretender311
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 21:43 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 684Nala Update
IMHO, Nala is one of the best. Consistently good massage. She is always trying to improve her skills. Only current criticism is that there is no shower in her place.
Originally Posted by JbGood
[View Original Post]
Aloha,
CS.








Reply With Quote






