High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 924 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 974 1024 1424 1924 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16914
    Does she give a good HE penis massage or is she legit?
    Mahaloz.

  2. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayapa  [View Original Post]
    Where is Nala located? How to book?
    Here you go: http://honolulumassagestudio.com/.

  3. #16912
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, that's Yanisa who used to work out of Siam Thai, but I'm not sure if she still does? YMMV.
    Called. She works out of Siam Thai so you're probably right it's the same girl.

    Any play?

  4. #16911
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen recently? Real picture? Looks good.
    If I'm not mistaken, that's Yanisa who used to work out of Siam Thai, but I'm not sure if she still does? YMMV.

  5. #16910

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to offer 60 HE and 100 oral option? Can't remember if was her. Any old timers remember? There was one provider that offered oral option but stopped after she got BF.
    Yes she did. And I kick myself since by the time I got around to asking for it she got a BF.

  6. #16909

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen recently? Real picture? Looks good.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6136201759.html

  7. #16908

    Kylie

    Anyone seen recently? Real picture? Looks good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00w0w_kNeHedbhEOW_300x300.jpg‎  

  8. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the first real MT + HE that I experienced in Honolulu. Yes, the deep tissue techniques were very good. Some mongers have reported not caring for the foot ashiatsu, but for me it was "painfully" good. I do remember that there was a good amount of teasing when I was face down, and playing with her bare buns under her short skirt, as she was wearing a G string.
    Didn't she used to offer 60 HE and 100 oral option? Can't remember if was her. Any old timers remember? There was one provider that offered oral option but stopped after she got BF.

  9. #16906

    First real MT with HE

    Quote Originally Posted by Luger  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent appointment with Nala and her deep tissue massage is second to none. Not a clock watcher, and HE release is good too. Repeat customer over the years and noticed this time she slightly grazed balls while massaging hammys. It was nice.
    She was one of the first real MT + HE that I experienced in Honolulu. Yes, the deep tissue techniques were very good. Some mongers have reported not caring for the foot ashiatsu, but for me it was "painfully" good. I do remember that there was a good amount of teasing when I was face down, and playing with her bare buns under her short skirt, as she was wearing a G string.

  10. #16905

    Triya

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretender311  [View Original Post]
    Had the most amazing massage the other day. Great looking therapist and second to none deep tissue treatment. I didn't even attempt to see if more was available simply because it was such an excellent massage and didn't want to ruin that. Never seen her mentioned here before so I'm guessing she's completely legit. However, feel free to PM. Either way if you want a quality massage, I highly recommend.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6131526871.html
    I have seen her also. She is a real looker with great hands but I am afraid that she is strictly legit.

  11. #16904

    Ewa Wright Salon

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this hottie yet? Just the type I like. Any info appreciated.
    How is this girl? Any 411? Mahaloz.

  12. #16903
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by Luger  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent appointment with Nala and her deep tissue massage is second to none. Not a clock watcher, and HE release is good too. Repeat customer over the years and noticed this time she slightly grazed balls while massaging hammys. It was nice.
    Where is Nala located? How to book?

  13. #16902

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by JbGood  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about going to see Nala again, last time was over year ago. Wondering if anyone out there has any recent experience with her, still providing a very well done happy ending?
    Had a recent appointment with Nala and her deep tissue massage is second to none. Not a clock watcher, and HE release is good too. Repeat customer over the years and noticed this time she slightly grazed balls while massaging hammys. It was nice.

  14. #16901
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretender311  [View Original Post]
    Had the most amazing massage the other day. Great looking therapist and second to none deep tissue treatment. I didn't even attempt to see if more was available simply because it was such an excellent massage and didn't want to ruin that. Never seen her mentioned here before so I'm guessing she's completely legit. However, feel free to PM. Either way if you want a quality massage, I highly recommend.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6131526871.html
    Triya is totally legit. Never heard anything bad about her. Heard she gives great massage. I personally cannot see her since she is a good friend of my former FWB.

  15. #16900

    Nala Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JbGood  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about going to see Nala again, last time was over year ago. Wondering if anyone out there has any recent experience with her, still providing a very well done happy ending?
    IMHO, Nala is one of the best. Consistently good massage. She is always trying to improve her skills. Only current criticism is that there is no shower in her place.

    Aloha,

    CS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape