Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 923 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 973 1023 1423 1923 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16929

    Same Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he's talkin about this Jasmine. There's some reviews on this one YMMV http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5609040.
    She is located on the 2nd floor of CC and does late night massage only.

  2. #16928

  3. #16927
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69  [View Original Post]
    Where is Jasmine located? PM if you want to keep it DL. If not just post her location on here. TIA.
    Pretty sure he's talkin about this Jasmine. There's some reviews on this one YMMV http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5609040.

  4. #16926

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by HonuHider1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while. My membership got reset. Anyhow, this is a rant of a shitty dialogue between provider and client. Last night I was in the mood for a late night massage, so I text the number to the shop on the second floor of CC. I ask Jasmine if she was available. She responds by saying that she wouldn't be available until another 45 minutes. She pawns me off to Ginger. So I look up their ad on BP and totally not attracted to her. So I text back and simply say I don't want Ginger. Jasmine texts back to me that "No body for you. She don't want you too. She want handsome guy. You not handsome too". Was kind of funny but insulting at the same time. Cross me off their list of clients. I'm a respectful customer that tips good. Didn't deserve the sass from a girl that although she has the nicest tits in massage land, she has zero business sense in insulting clients. I will never go back.
    Where is Jasmine located? PM if you want to keep it DL. If not just post her location on here. TIA.

  5. #16925

    Hawaii. CC 18th Floor

    Took the plunge the other day and made an appointment for a massage with an unreported provided in CC. She simply uses the name "Hawaii" for everything including her parking pass. She's located in a studio apartment on the 18th Floor at Century Center and she was easy to reach and quick to return texts to schedule a mid-day appointment. Her BP ad can be found here:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...8-7695/7292648

    The pictures are real. She's Chinese. Says she's from LA but English is limited. Says she's been in HI for a couple of years even though the language skills don't support her story.

    Anyway, she gives a surprisingly GOOD full body massage!! She is a bigger girl (with the tits to go with it! And can really dig in for a strong massage if you are up to it. I had to ask her to lighten up a couple of times even though the only muscle in my body that was stiff was one she hadn't yet gotten to!!

    As I said, the pictures in the ad are accurate. Don't expect a spinner. This is a big, healthy girl. I'd guess that she's 5'3" or so and weighs in at 140. She wore yoga pants (that couldn't be budged), a bright green bra and some kind of scarf that draped over the bra. She was happy to show off those BIG tits (at least DD) and let me play with them.

    I was there for the Happy Ending. No doubt about it, but was pleasantly surprised to get a very nice massage, as well. She spent 30 minutes or so working over my lower back (which I complained about to her in the beginning) with a moderate amount of attention to my back, shoulders and legs, as well.

    On the flip, it was tease and play with the usual question, "Do you want me to? " - Hell Yes!!

    I wasn't an easy customer for her. But she provided a long and very pleasant Hand Job with the opportunity to play with those enormous tits (and rub her lycra-encased ass). She didn't tire quickly and kept working to make sure that she finally drained this old man dry.

    Hot towel cleanup and 10 more minutes massage (feet and legs, mostly) and a shower to get rid of some of the oil. $. 2 damages for a very good massage and a tireless HJ HE. A little more than an hour from entry to exit.

    No beauty but a good solid massage and tireless HJ. Yeah, I'd repeat for the HJ alone.

  6. #16924

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HonuHider1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while. My membership got reset. Anyhow, this is a rant of a shitty dialogue between provider and client. Last night I was in the mood for a late night massage, so I text the number to the shop on the second floor of CC. I ask Jasmine if she was available. She responds by saying that she wouldn't be available until another 45 minutes. She pawns me off to Ginger. So I look up their ad on BP and totally not attracted to her. So I text back and simply say I don't want Ginger. Jasmine texts back to me that "No body for you. She don't want you too. She want handsome guy. You not handsome too". Was kind of funny but insulting at the same time. Cross me off their list of clients. I'm a respectful customer that tips good. Didn't deserve the sass from a girl that although she has the nicest tits in massage land, she has zero business sense in insulting clients. I will never go back.
    She's an easy going girl. Maybe she was having a bad day. Anyway last time I saw her, she let me suck on these big boobies of her. Her moaning is sexy too.

  7. #16923
    Quote Originally Posted by HonuHider1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while. My membership got reset. Anyhow, this is a rant of a shitty dialogue between provider and client. Last night I was in the mood for a late night massage, so I text the number to the shop on the second floor of CC. I ask Jasmine if she was available. She responds by saying that she wouldn't be available until another 45 minutes. She pawns me off to Ginger. So I look up their ad on BP and totally not attracted to her. So I text back and simply say I don't want Ginger. Jasmine texts back to me that "No body for you. She don't want you too. She want handsome guy. You not handsome too". Was kind of funny but insulting at the same time. Cross me off their list of clients. I'm a respectful customer that tips good. Didn't deserve the sass from a girl that although she has the nicest tits in massage land, she has zero business sense in insulting clients. I will never go back.
    Thank you so much for the very valuable report. I've always found with big-titted girls that it is a crapshoot especially with very large-chested ones (DD, DDD); in many cases they think their jugs entitle them to treat people any way they want, and as a special bonus some also have anger issues. Give them a doll and watch the rage surface, says the caveman psychiatrist.

    I feel for you, but at least the good news is you know where not to spend your time and money; many of us now do.

  8. #16922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by HonuHider1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in a while. My membership got reset. Anyhow, this is a rant of a shitty dialogue between provider and client. Last night I was in the mood for a late night massage, so I text the number to the shop on the second floor of CC. I ask Jasmine if she was available. She responds by saying that she wouldn't be available until another 45 minutes. She pawns me off to Ginger. So I look up their ad on BP and totally not attracted to her. So I text back and simply say I don't want Ginger. Jasmine texts back to me that "No body for you. She don't want you too. She want handsome guy. You not handsome too". Was kind of funny but insulting at the same time. Cross me off their list of clients. I'm a respectful customer that tips good. Didn't deserve the sass from a girl that although she has the nicest tits in massage land, she has zero business sense in insulting clients. I will never go back.
    I actually LMFAO reading your " " . I'm sorry you had to go through that man. Thank you for the heads up. Honestly, I'd rather go to a provider who is pretty and respectful than a drop dead gorgeous one with a sass attitude. Then again, I'm not trying to defend or anything but maybe she just was having a bad day. Everyone has their breaking points til they need a break for a bit and come back more refreshed.

  9. #16921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    She has that local girl type of look, which I like. She looks like those girls I see on the leeward side. Filipina but local. Yas. Anyone have more detailed info and. Any luck,/ does she play? Even better, does she get naked too, Any Bush? And what and where is this Ewa Wright Salon? Pm is fine.

    Mahaloz.
    Nice,

    Hardly go out nowadays due to the S. O. Strictly legit. In a salon in the back. Charges $65 plus tax. Not sure if it was the same girl in the pic. Filipino girl, decent looking. Only wanted to get a massage anyways. Gave her a decent tip. Ok massage but only did 50 min worth of massage.

  10. #16920
    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    Toftt again as no new real info on new therapists out there. Just everyone repeating what's already been said. LOL. Anyways seen this am. Picture is her maybe just a little aged now. About 5'2". Def not skinny but not fat. Slightly thicker than avg. Wearing yoga pants so pretty covered up. Also used sheet the whole time. No luck at end but happy with massage at least. Not sure if will repeat if no extras. Nice girl tho. Can PM if otherwise and will keep it on the down low. I'm going to lay low for awhile.
    This MT looks amazing in the photo. I would have to say she is one of the top good looking girls in massage. Too bad she been reported as no HE.

  11. #16919
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm 100% that the number and picture is her. Thai name is Yanisa and goes by Kylie. She is Tanaya's younger sister. I have intel but YMMV and she is a very nice person, loving soul, and has some trust issues, so please treat her nice you mongers.

    007.
    Toftt again as no new real info on new therapists out there. Just everyone repeating what's already been said. LOL. Anyways seen this am. Picture is her maybe just a little aged now. About 5'2". Def not skinny but not fat. Slightly thicker than avg. Wearing yoga pants so pretty covered up. Also used sheet the whole time. No luck at end but happy with massage at least. Not sure if will repeat if no extras. Nice girl tho. Can PM if otherwise and will keep it on the down low. I'm going to lay low for awhile.

  12. #16918
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm 100% that the number and picture is her. Thai name is Yanisa and goes by Kylie. She is Tanaya's younger sister. I have intel but YMMV and she is a very nice person, loving soul, and has some trust issues, so please treat her nice you mongers.

    007.
    How's her massage? Love a strong Thai massage, walk on back etc.

  13. #16917

    Jasmine Late Night Massage

    Haven't posted in a while. My membership got reset. Anyhow, this is a rant of a shitty dialogue between provider and client. Last night I was in the mood for a late night massage, so I text the number to the shop on the second floor of CC. I ask Jasmine if she was available. She responds by saying that she wouldn't be available until another 45 minutes. She pawns me off to Ginger. So I look up their ad on BP and totally not attracted to her. So I text back and simply say I don't want Ginger. Jasmine texts back to me that "No body for you. She don't want you too. She want handsome guy. You not handsome too". Was kind of funny but insulting at the same time. Cross me off their list of clients. I'm a respectful customer that tips good. Didn't deserve the sass from a girl that although she has the nicest tits in massage land, she has zero business sense in insulting clients. I will never go back.

  14. #16916

    Yanisa = Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience with this therapist. I am only helping with links.

    There is a Flipagram page for a Yanisa I found with a Google search. SoulAmazing could confirm if that's her or not.

    Jan Fortifore.
    I can confirm 100% that the number and picture is her. Thai name is Yanisa and goes by Kylie. She is Tanaya's younger sister. I have intel but YMMV and she is a very nice person, loving soul, and has some trust issues, so please treat her nice you mongers.

    007.

  15. #16915

    Kylie = Yanisa?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Does she give a good HE penis massage or is she legit?
    Mahaloz.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, that's Yanisa who used to work out of Siam Thai, but I'm not sure if she still does? YMMV.
    I have no experience with this therapist. I am only helping with links.

    There is a Flipagram page for a Yanisa I found with a Google search. SoulAmazing could confirm if that's her or not.

    Jan Fortifore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape