Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 9222
-
04-11-17 20:33 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 1355A true sugar baby will have know idea what a rose reference means. Another way you can tell the sex worker.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-17 20:09 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 1137They could make it easier.
Like putting something in their profile like "My favourite flowers are roses, tell me how many you'd like to give me".
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-17 19:23 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 1248Its easy to avoid the PROs
Its simple Pros don't do M&G, they don't have time for that, they are looking for quick action. In the past week I've meet 4 girls on M&G, got another one tomorrow, and closed the deal on 2. I do admit there are a lot more pros on there, but soon college will let out for the summer, and next years tuition will be due. 2017 college costs expected to rise 7% from 2016 levels. ". Know the game, so you can play the game".
-
04-11-17 16:58 #1629Banned Member

Posts: 124You did not recognize her?
She is a provider and advertises here on USA. Something cinnamon I believe. SA is over run with escorts now. Not saying anything with that comment, just pointing it out. I mean literally 3 out of 5 are pro in one way or another. The Era has ended I fear.
Originally Posted by JoeBogus
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-17 12:40 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 543CurvyBaby714
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-f04152cb4640
I saw this one 18 months ago and her profile just reappeared on SA. Last year she was shy and inexperienced. Since then someone has obviously taught her well.
Pro: Outstanding BBBJ. Covered up and she jumped on top to finish me off. Cuddled for a bit and then she started playing with the little guy again. Brought him to attention a second time and that doesn't happen often these days. Then BBBJ again, with gusto.
Con: A bit chubbier now than before but not selfconscious at all as she pranced around nude from the moment I walked in the door.
PM for more info.
-
04-11-17 00:35 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 28Shelly3435
Same here, straight to. Want to play today?
Originally Posted by DrKennethW
[View Original Post]
Hard pass.
-
04-10-17 19:07 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 1248Any info on this one?
-
04-10-17 17:00 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 1248Oh I will. I'm a male sl-t. I just can't do fat and ugly combined. So no fugly for me. That's where I draw the line. LOL.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-17 15:29 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 586You must not drink. I think most of us have done worse (or at least tried, one benefit of drinking and then hitting on fat chicks, is sometimes the alcohol wins and the equipment won't work).
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-17 12:10 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 2494Really! I honestly wouldn't do that for free.
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-17 12:27 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 122Thnaks for the intel
She reached out to me. It was a passing consideration. I don't think I could do 18.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 20:32 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 1248She looks like a cow, she can't mask that middle gurth.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 20:29 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 2245Rip Off Is Back
VeVe aka Natasha is now Shelly3435.
See prior names posted in this section and rip off reports. Up to you if you want to report her new profile to SA and help protect others from becoming her victims.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f41a09d071a8
-
04-08-17 12:58 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 1137Got to love the blank profiles
-
04-08-17 08:43 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 412Poorkitten scam
LOL. Yep, word for word the same message my friend received. What a loser.
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]
CFG.









Reply With Quote





