Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 615 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1617

  2. #1616

    Poorkitten scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    "I'm going to tell you what I am looking for right off the bat. .

    I do have my own place so I am willing to host.

    What I'm looking for might not be what you're offering, but I am open minded so let me know what you're wanting.

    I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. (I can leave the intimacy details for you to figure out).

    And we don't have to take things slow if you don't want too. I'm ready for whatever."

    Dang, she never showed up, I was waiting at Mortons Steakhouse, I still can't believe it...she promised!
    LOL. Yep, word for word the same message my friend received. What a loser.

    CFG.

  3. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-4960242dbb56

    I have a meeting scheduled with her. Has anyone else talked to her or met her?
    Yeah, met her once, she is real, looks better in person, has attitude problem and not very bright. If that appeals you then go for it. Oh and she wants to charge you by the pop, so I she is more UTR than SB in my books.

  4. #1614

    Duos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Convincing profile, looks great, flirty, to the point and talks a good game, but according to my friend, when it comes down to setting up, she uses a copy and paste "fantasy" saying " I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. ".

    Yeah, right. In other words, send me the money beforehand, and I will likely not show up for the rest of the scene. You might even find yourself paying the bill for the meal because she got there early and left LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-8302e57a71a1

    CFG.
    Did she offer a duo with Granny? LOL!

  5. #1613

    Breebby13

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRob  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1afccacd1901
    Breebby13 - also swapped a few messages, exchanged snapchats. Dances at a club in dayton. Originally offered a 3 way date with her friend who is also on the site. They wanted 600 each. Lowest Bree said she would go was 400. Claims she can give guys private 30 minute lap dances for 500. If that was true she wouldn't be on SA offering more. For basically the same price. Hoping shell come down.
    Stripper at Cheeks. Offers 30 min VIP there for $250.2 for 1 for $25. Average build. Average looks. Stripper attitude as you would expect.

  6. #1612

    Cincy sugar

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-4960242dbb56

    I have a meeting scheduled with her. Has anyone else talked to her or met her?

  7. #1611

    General info

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-be69302bc7af

    Rhiannanx. Exchanged a few messages. Smoking hot. My type. I don't know her personally, but I had already followed her on social media a while back before she ever joined SA. Asked for 600 per date plus some up front. No thanks. GPS like you hear about.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1afccacd1901

    Breebby13 - also swapped a few messages, exchanged snapchats. Dances at a club in dayton. Originally offered a 3 way date with her friend who is also on the site. They wanted 600 each. Lowest Bree said she would go was 400. Claims she can give guys private 30 minute lap dances for 500. If that was true she wouldn't be on SA offering more. For basically the same price. Hoping shell come down.

    Does anyone have any info on the following?:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-72ecf1f73d9e

  8. #1610

    JacindiaXo

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one?

    CallMeEricaBabyy - 19 - Cincinnati.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7b7d3b4ddca1

    Also, JacindiaXo is GPS+. Wants $300 to M&G. $1000 each private time
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e8f3775754b
    She says she is in animation industry. When I tried asking about his fav Japanese Manga, she was clueless, I realized she is not that intelligent if she is doing animation course. She asked me money upfront for M&G. I said Thank you some other time LOL.

  9. #1609

    CallMeEricaBabyy & JacindiaXo

    Anyone have info on this one?

    CallMeEricaBabyy - 19 - Cincinnati.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7b7d3b4ddca1

    Also, JacindiaXo is GPS+. Wants $300 to M&G. $1000 each private time
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e8f3775754b

  10. #1608

    PoorKitten Quote

    "I'm going to tell you what I am looking for right off the bat. .

    I do have my own place so I am willing to host.

    What I'm looking for might not be what you're offering, but I am open minded so let me know what you're wanting.

    I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. (I can leave the intimacy details for you to figure out).

    And we don't have to take things slow if you don't want too. I'm ready for whatever."


    Dang, she never showed up, I was waiting at Mortons Steakhouse, I still can't believe it...she promised!

  11. #1607

    Poorkitten

    I got that same message from her. I told her no. She agreed to meet for 200. Then came she wanted 1/4 of it upfront. I told her good try and blocked her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Convincing profile, looks great, flirty, to the point and talks a good game, but according to my friend, when it comes down to setting up, she uses a copy and paste "fantasy" saying " I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. ".

    Yeah, right. In other words, send me the money beforehand, and I will likely not show up for the rest of the scene. You might even find yourself paying the bill for the meal because she got there early and left LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-8302e57a71a1

    CFG.

  12. #1606

    Uhhh no

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    Are these the same girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / photos /5132853420/20675942 - note that the ph# is imbedded in the link.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Women...t-you/35134885

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-f7b491dbb7b6
    The SA girl is the same as your backpage girl, the one on SA is lucky to be maybe a fair B cup.

  13. #1605

    Poorkitten

    I got exactly the same message.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Convincing profile, looks great, flirty, to the point and talks a good game, but according to my friend, when it comes down to setting up, she uses a copy and paste "fantasy" saying " I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. ".

    Yeah, right. In other words, send me the money beforehand, and I will likely not show up for the rest of the scene. You might even find yourself paying the bill for the meal because she got there early and left LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-8302e57a71a1

    CFG.

  14. #1604

    Poorkitten

    Convincing profile, looks great, flirty, to the point and talks a good game, but according to my friend, when it comes down to setting up, she uses a copy and paste "fantasy" saying " I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. ".

    Yeah, right. In other words, send me the money beforehand, and I will likely not show up for the rest of the scene. You might even find yourself paying the bill for the meal because she got there early and left LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-8302e57a71a1

    CFG.

  15. #1603

    FunBlonde513

    Are these the same girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / photos /5132853420/20675942 - note that the ph# is imbedded in the link.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Women...t-you/35134885

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-f7b491dbb7b6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape