Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 615 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1632
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Like putting something in their profile like "My favourite flowers are roses, tell me how many you'd like to give me".
    A true sugar baby will have know idea what a rose reference means. Another way you can tell the sex worker.

  2. #1631

    They could make it easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    Its simple Pros don't do M&G, they don't have time for that, they are looking for quick action. In the past week I've meet 4 girls on M&G, got another one tomorrow, and closed the deal on 2. I do admit there are a lot more pros on there, but soon college will let out for the summer, and next years tuition will be due. 2017 college costs expected to rise 7% from 2016 levels. ". Know the game, so you can play the game".
    Like putting something in their profile like "My favourite flowers are roses, tell me how many you'd like to give me".

  3. #1630

    Its easy to avoid the PROs

    Its simple Pros don't do M&G, they don't have time for that, they are looking for quick action. In the past week I've meet 4 girls on M&G, got another one tomorrow, and closed the deal on 2. I do admit there are a lot more pros on there, but soon college will let out for the summer, and next years tuition will be due. 2017 college costs expected to rise 7% from 2016 levels. ". Know the game, so you can play the game".

  4. #1629

    You did not recognize her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-f04152cb4640

    I saw this one 18 months ago and her profile just reappeared on SA. Last year she was shy and inexperienced. Since then someone has obviously taught her well.

    Pro: Outstanding BBBJ. Covered up and she jumped on top to finish me off. Cuddled for a bit and then she started playing with the little guy again. Brought him to attention a second time and that doesn't happen often these days. Then BBBJ again, with gusto.

    Con: A bit chubbier now than before but not selfconscious at all as she pranced around nude from the moment I walked in the door.

    PM for more info.
    She is a provider and advertises here on USA. Something cinnamon I believe. SA is over run with escorts now. Not saying anything with that comment, just pointing it out. I mean literally 3 out of 5 are pro in one way or another. The Era has ended I fear.

  5. #1628

    CurvyBaby714

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-f04152cb4640

    I saw this one 18 months ago and her profile just reappeared on SA. Last year she was shy and inexperienced. Since then someone has obviously taught her well.

    Pro: Outstanding BBBJ. Covered up and she jumped on top to finish me off. Cuddled for a bit and then she started playing with the little guy again. Brought him to attention a second time and that doesn't happen often these days. Then BBBJ again, with gusto.

    Con: A bit chubbier now than before but not selfconscious at all as she pranced around nude from the moment I walked in the door.

    PM for more info.

  6. #1627

    Shelly3435

    Quote Originally Posted by DrKennethW  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me. It was a passing consideration. I don't think I could do 18.
    Same here, straight to. Want to play today?

    Hard pass.

  7. #1626

  8. #1625
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    You must not drink. I think most of us have done worse (or at least tried, one benefit of drinking and then hitting on fat chicks, is sometimes the alcohol wins and the equipment won't work).
    Oh I will. I'm a male sl-t. I just can't do fat and ugly combined. So no fugly for me. That's where I draw the line. LOL.

  9. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Really! I honestly wouldn't do that for free.
    You must not drink. I think most of us have done worse (or at least tried, one benefit of drinking and then hitting on fat chicks, is sometimes the alcohol wins and the equipment won't work).

  10. #1623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a cow, she can't mask that middle gurth.
    Really! I honestly wouldn't do that for free.

  11. #1622

    Thnaks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    VeVe aka Natasha is now Shelly3435.

    See prior names posted in this section and rip off reports. Up to you if you want to report her new profile to SA and help protect others from becoming her victims.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f41a09d071a8
    She reached out to me. It was a passing consideration. I don't think I could do 18.

  12. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    VeVe aka Natasha is now Shelly3435.

    See prior names posted in this section and rip off reports. Up to you if you want to report her new profile to SA and help protect others from becoming her victims.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f41a09d071a8
    She looks like a cow, she can't mask that middle gurth.

  13. #1620

    Rip Off Is Back

    VeVe aka Natasha is now Shelly3435.

    See prior names posted in this section and rip off reports. Up to you if you want to report her new profile to SA and help protect others from becoming her victims.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f41a09d071a8

  14. #1619

  15. #1618

    Poorkitten scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    "I'm going to tell you what I am looking for right off the bat. .

    I do have my own place so I am willing to host.

    What I'm looking for might not be what you're offering, but I am open minded so let me know what you're wanting.

    I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. (I can leave the intimacy details for you to figure out).

    And we don't have to take things slow if you don't want too. I'm ready for whatever."

    Dang, she never showed up, I was waiting at Mortons Steakhouse, I still can't believe it...she promised!
    LOL. Yep, word for word the same message my friend received. What a loser.

    CFG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape