Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6045
-
03-07-17 13:40 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 127Sara Lee
She's a bit off the beaten path (southwest of Verona) but definitely a good time!
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-17 13:08 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 233Never heard of her.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-17 12:53 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 663Sara Lee
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-time/18303246
Sara Lee is back! Now go get that good pussy!
-
03-07-17 11:46 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 56There is a review on The Other Site. Goes by the name Jojo. Pictures in the ad are not her. What a surprise.
Originally Posted by Packer43
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-17 02:37 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 114Apparently she was high when she put number in the ad. There is 5 numbers for the last 4 digits.
Originally Posted by Newbie5
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 23:07 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 715Brittney
That is her.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 22:38 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 26Two Cuties Double Trouble
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ouble/18278693
Any gut feelings here? Not much turned up in research but I am not sold on this ad. Might go TOFTT unless I hear otherwise. Thanks in advance.
-
03-06-17 21:41 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 93High Times?
I've seen ads from providers proclaiming themselves to be 420 friendly, and Gabby among others has mentioned having a drink, but this is new to me: "I ENJOY THE PROCESS WHEN WE ARE BOTH HIGH. " She is cute looking.
http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...asian/17983585
-
03-06-17 19:38 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 26http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-g-dd/18298423
Originally Posted by JustAGuy2016
[View Original Post]
I also opted for the $120/ hhr.
-
03-06-17 18:06 #4296Banned Member

Posts: 121Natalie
When I saw her Friday. She said 80 for QV, 120 for hh and a special of 160 for an hr.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
I did the hh. Because she kinda running a routine. Never even asked me what position I wanted. She went straight to rcg.
-
03-06-17 17:25 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 508I will bring that up to her and if she is okay with me sharing her number I would gladly post to the board. I was given her by a friend and asked not to give out. Sorry I'm being respectful to what was asked of me. Again, if she is game to come to Madison I will share with you all.
Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 17:17 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 604Brittany
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=320960
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
Is this the right link? Maybe Popeye beat you to it.
-
03-06-17 11:50 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 1155Got a link? Not seeing anything currently on BP.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 11:35 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 233Brittany
Saw her this AM. 20 min for. 100. Right to business, pictures a little dated but fair representation. Very GFE, ok kissing, good BBBJ, bb FS is available if you so choose. I agree she will do anything to please and gets into it herself. Very smoky and messy apt. Easy set up which is hard to find now-a-days, first text to door within 20 min. May repeat in a pinch for convenience.
Last edited by TrueHater7; 03-06-17 at 11:37. Reason: Removed link, didn't work. On TER
-
03-06-17 08:41 #4291Banned Member

Posts: 121At Bruno
Maybe she could be convinced into staying in Madison On occasion?
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]















