Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4305

    Sara Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of her.
    She's a bit off the beaten path (southwest of Verona) but definitely a good time!

  2. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-time/18303246

    Sara Lee is back! Now go get that good pussy!
    Never heard of her.

  3. #4303

    Sara Lee

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-time/18303246

    Sara Lee is back! Now go get that good pussy!

  4. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by Packer43  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she was high when she put number in the ad. There is 5 numbers for the last 4 digits.
    There is a review on The Other Site. Goes by the name Jojo. Pictures in the ad are not her. What a surprise.

  5. #4301
    Apparently she was high when she put number in the ad. There is 5 numbers for the last 4 digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie5  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ads from providers proclaiming themselves to be 420 friendly, and Gabby among others has mentioned having a drink, but this is new to me: "I ENJOY THE PROCESS WHEN WE ARE BOTH HIGH. " She is cute looking.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...asian/17983585

  6. #4300

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=320960

    Is this the right link? Maybe Popeye beat you to it.
    That is her.

  7. #4299

    Two Cuties Double Trouble

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ouble/18278693

    Any gut feelings here? Not much turned up in research but I am not sold on this ad. Might go TOFTT unless I hear otherwise. Thanks in advance.

  8. #4298

    High Times?

    I've seen ads from providers proclaiming themselves to be 420 friendly, and Gabby among others has mentioned having a drink, but this is new to me: "I ENJOY THE PROCESS WHEN WE ARE BOTH HIGH. " She is cute looking.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...asian/17983585

  9. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy2016  [View Original Post]
    Link for Natalie? I couldn't find any of her ads.
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-g-dd/18298423

    I also opted for the $120/ hhr.

  10. #4296

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your reviews. Can I ask what the damage was for Natalie? I was hoping to see her soon.
    When I saw her Friday. She said 80 for QV, 120 for hh and a special of 160 for an hr.

    I did the hh. Because she kinda running a routine. Never even asked me what position I wanted. She went straight to rcg.

  11. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she could be convinced into staying in Madison On occasion?
    I will bring that up to her and if she is okay with me sharing her number I would gladly post to the board. I was given her by a friend and asked not to give out. Sorry I'm being respectful to what was asked of me. Again, if she is game to come to Madison I will share with you all.

  12. #4294

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this AM. 20 min for. 100. Right to business, pictures a little dated but fair representation. Very GFE, ok kissing, good BBBJ, bb FS is available if you so choose. I agree she will do anything to please and gets into it herself. Very smoky and messy apt. Easy set up which is hard to find now-a-days, first text to door within 20 min. May repeat in a pinch for convenience.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=320960

    Is this the right link? Maybe Popeye beat you to it.

  13. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this AM. 20 min for. 100. Right to business, pictures a little dated but fair representation. Very GFE, ok kissing, good BBBJ, bb FS is available if you so choose. I agree she will do anything to please and gets into it herself. Very smoky and messy apt. Easy set up which is hard to find now-a-days, first text to door within 20 min. May repeat in a pinch for convenience.
    Got a link? Not seeing anything currently on BP.

  14. #4292

    Brittany

    Saw her this AM. 20 min for. 100. Right to business, pictures a little dated but fair representation. Very GFE, ok kissing, good BBBJ, bb FS is available if you so choose. I agree she will do anything to please and gets into it herself. Very smoky and messy apt. Easy set up which is hard to find now-a-days, first text to door within 20 min. May repeat in a pinch for convenience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0508.JPG‎  
    Last edited by TrueHater7; 03-06-17 at 11:37. Reason: Removed link, didn't work. On TER

  15. #4291

    At Bruno

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    If you like her how about help her earn some more money instead of hoarding her so she vanishes.
    Maybe she could be convinced into staying in Madison On occasion?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape