Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4290
    [Deleted by Admin].

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Been watching these forums for a little bit now and decided to post a couple encounters I had recently:

    Jade Silla -reviewed on another site. She is from the Milwaukee area. She was a nice girl, friendly and willing but we didn't really click. Little bigger than I thought she was based on her ad. Has a pretty open menu from what I could gather. I am most interested in smaller, tighter girls so I won't repeat. She is the girl in the pics on her ad, however and her prices are pretty good.

    I also saw Natalie (reviewed below) and although I won't repeat she is a super chill girl and I had a nice time with her. I don't really have any details to add that would sway someone one way or another other than go see her if you like the pics because her personality is a pro.

    Now I will probably come back soon for some advice!
    Thanks for your reviews. Can I ask what the damage was for Natalie? I was hoping to see her soon.

  3. #4288

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Been watching these forums for a little bit now and decided to post a couple encounters I had recently:

    Jade Silla -reviewed on another site. She is from the Milwaukee area. She was a nice girl, friendly and willing but we didn't really click. Little bigger than I thought she was based on her ad. Has a pretty open menu from what I could gather. I am most interested in smaller, tighter girls so I won't repeat. She is the girl in the pics on her ad, however and her prices are pretty good.

    I also saw Natalie (reviewed below) and although I won't repeat she is a super chill girl and I had a nice time with her. I don't really have any details to add that would sway someone one way or another other than go see her if you like the pics because her personality is a pro.

    Now I will probably come back soon for some advice!
    Link for Natalie? I couldn't find any of her ads.

  4. #4287

    Two reviews from a newb

    Hey all. Been watching these forums for a little bit now and decided to post a couple encounters I had recently:

    Jade Silla -reviewed on another site. She is from the Milwaukee area. She was a nice girl, friendly and willing but we didn't really click. Little bigger than I thought she was based on her ad. Has a pretty open menu from what I could gather. I am most interested in smaller, tighter girls so I won't repeat. She is the girl in the pics on her ad, however and her prices are pretty good.

    I also saw Natalie (reviewed below) and although I won't repeat she is a super chill girl and I had a nice time with her. I don't really have any details to add that would sway someone one way or another other than go see her if you like the pics because her personality is a pro.

    Now I will probably come back soon for some advice!

  5. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, thanks for sharing that you're not willing to share, way to be a prick.
    The point was that I had to go 80 miles east to Milwaukee as there are slim pickings here!

  6. #4285

    McFarland threesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Had the itch today, and started sending a few texts. Got nowhere with that, and I couldn't stand the idea of wasting half the day texting into the void and coming up empty, or worse, setting something up and then having the provider flake out. So on a whim, I called the McFarland outpost of Asian Central (same number at which others have reported seeing Coco) and met with Snow. She was definitely not the girl in the pics, but it didn't matter--she was hot as hell. Not quite as young as I expected, but plenty young enough, maybe mid- to late-20's. Very nice body. Boobs were not quite as perky as I like best, but not bad. Everything else was perfect. And she was sweet and friendly. You're not going to get a GF experience at these places, but if your objective is to fuck a very hot Asian woman, it'll do. Snow's English was limited, but more than good enough to communicate what needed to be communicated. Started with a fairly lame massage with plenty of ball tease. After the flip, she rolled on the cover as soon as I was reasonably hard, and commenced a top-notch CBJ. Ordinarily CBJs don't do much for me, but I liked this one a lot. After a few minutes of that, she climbed on and rode me well. Flipped to mish for the finish. Took a short but nice shower together afterwards. I prefer the full hour in general, but 30 was all she had available at the time I wanted, so I went with it. It did feel a tad rushed, but not so bad. Overall it was good time, not the holy grail of finding a regular you click with who will do whatever you want, but it adequately fulfilled the immediately need.
    Despite my own previous less-than great review, I took another trip to McFarland when other options didn't work out Friday. I saw they were advertising duos, so I bit the bullet and went for it -- got to start working on that bucket list, after all. I had the full hour with Coco and Snow together. Not a GFE experience, and they didn't do anything with each other, but they are both so damn hot and cute! Coco took the lead, starting with joining me in the shower. After a so-so 4-hand massage that did include some teasing with boobs and long hair, they both took turns with CBJ, and then Snow climbed on board for a ride while I enjoyed Coco's boobs. After a while Coco gave what seems to be her trade-marked "you fuck me now?" and they switched off. I often have trouble coming with condoms, so I finished with a hand-job from both girls, and another shower with Coco. If they kissed, or allowed DATY or FIV I could lose a lot of money to these girls. As it is, I'm glad I took the plunge. Threesome with two hot Asian chicks: check.

  7. #4284

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Torque6969  [View Original Post]
    Agree! Why post.
    I posted in reference to Popeye's post of Madison being the bottom of the barrel. The point was I had to go 80 miles to get something good. How many posts do you have on here with sharing info on a good one to see? I didn't know I was mandated to give out info on anyone I see.

  8. #4283

    Douce

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, thanks for sharing that you're not willing to share, way to be a prick.
    Agree! Why post.

  9. #4282

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was traveling through Milwaukee yesterday and was recommended to a girl name Sandy. Unfortunatly I will be keeping this one to myself as she might become a ATF. Sad that it is heading 80 miles east for this, but it is what it is.
    Unless you plan to wife her you must share because in sharing you assure your own access to the pussy. The more dicks the more $ otherwise she is gone to Walmart.

  10. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was traveling through Milwaukee yesterday and was recommended to a girl name Sandy. Unfortunatly I will be keeping this one to myself as she might become a ATF. Sad that it is heading 80 miles east for this, but it is what it is.
    Yeah, thanks for sharing that you're not willing to share, way to be a prick.

  11. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    The Madison scene is like scraping the bottom of a barrel with a broken spoon.
    Spring is on the way, summer won't be far behind. College girls will need money, and most high school girl seniors that are turning 18 will need some quick income. It's always the best time in a slow town like Madison. IMO.

  12. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was traveling through Milwaukee yesterday and was recommended to a girl name Sandy. Unfortunatly I will be keeping this one to myself as she might become a ATF. Sad that it is heading 80 miles east for this, but it is what it is.
    Thanks for sharing. . Oh wait, you really aren't sharing anything other than that you aren't willing to share a hottie!

  13. #4278
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Kaliuld

    I can pretty much confirm this review. A couple of things to note; BJ is covered and not all positions are on the FS menu (mish and doggie are her preferences) and her BJ skills are nothing to brag about. Certainly not 28 but still has decent looks, she showed up at my hotel room clean and made up. Personally, I would not repeat.

  14. #4277

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    The Madison scene is like scraping the bottom of a barrel with a broken spoon.
    I was traveling through Milwaukee yesterday and was recommended to a girl name Sandy. Unfortunatly I will be keeping this one to myself as she might become a ATF. Sad that it is heading 80 miles east for this, but it is what it is.

  15. #4276

    Has it always been thus?

    The Madison scene is like scraping the bottom of a barrel with a broken spoon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape