Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 9888
-
03-06-17 05:28 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 276Talia
Contacted her yesterday and actually Saturday. Took forever for her to get back, went cold tried again, same deal. I said forget it but she got back and texted quite a bit. Don't expect a reply in 2 minutes, but not 8 hrs either. So not a good start. Have not seen any recent reviews and the prior ones were mixed, her out of it etc. She has a look I like but don't want to waste my time or $ if she is now a consensus bust. Took the same plunge with AR (sorry to hear of her passing) and regretted it. Thanks for any help or insight.
-
03-05-17 14:24 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 505Laura Lake
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...l-pics/6535010
I asked for info about Laura and got some fairly positive feedback so I wound up seeing her.
Laura hosts in her home in a residential neighborhood. Her house is sort of out in the open, so not the best setup but not the worst. I prefer residences over massage parlors, so it was still good for me. Parking was not a problem.
Laura is not the woman in the pictures. Or, if she was, that was a long time ago. The age she uses in her ads (sometimes) and on her website is 40. She's probably early to mid 50's. She has a good body for her age, but not the body I was expecting via the pics from her ad. She has a nice personality. She is chatty at the beginning of the massage but gets quiet towards the end.
The massage is performed on a table. The massage itself was very good. She starts with a therapeutic massage and it gets sensual halfway through the session. The tease was good and the ending was a BJ which was also very good. She was OK with some respectful roaming, but I did not go below the belt. Somewhere along the line she stated that she'd be nude for the finish, but she was wearing a thong when I saw her.
Overall I had a fun time, though I doubt I'll repeat due to the price.
-
03-04-17 18:58 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 321Great First Post
That might be one of the BEST first posts I have ever seen. The new guy going right into a review and even noting observations. Welcome and it really was a top notch entrance.
Originally Posted by Vicky2017
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 16:45 #7785Regular Member

Posts: 22Kora has a nice big, firm ass and a great set but she does everything covered and is not really pretty for me. Her swirl technique is nice and she is a good enough girl but Lilly is smaller, fitter, and more willing to be happily involved in the session. She does not allow any CIM as it gets her sick but she is romantic and I had fun petting with her after completion.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 16:42 #7784Regular Member

Posts: 22I met up with her at her Johnston place last week. She is really pretty and looks good with clothes on but when they come off there is a lot of wear and evidence of gravity. Luckily, her skills are excellent and she is a cool lady. 60 for 15 minutes of BBBJ with no CIM. Clean apartment in a nice enough area. For the price she is good but I think I may save the 20 and stick with Destiny.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 09:23 #7783Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes!
Yes that's her!! Is she still around??
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 02:51 #7782Regular Member

Posts: 1Luna was great, Luna's is everything you guys have described, thanks guys.
Hello guys,
Am new to this forum, after having a few bad experiences and explored the forum and decided to try Luna. Everything that others have said about Luna is 100% true. She is a great, friendly person. Are photos are accurate and I think I will be meeting her often. I read about LE parked outside her house. Fortunately when I went I didn't see any LE. Street parking is available and easy to go in and out. Thanks again to people who posted her reviews.
-
03-03-17 14:31 #7781Regular Member

Posts: 8Mandy
Met up with Mandy on Wednesday. She is still friendly and still gives the most amazing head. She said she doesn't advertise anymore because she has plenty of regulars and met a few people that made her feel nervous.
-
03-03-17 11:15 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 100Sounds like Connie. She's a sweetheart. I talked to her a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Bigd2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-17 06:08 #7779Regular Member

Posts: 14Been a long time
In the past I met MANY good providers. I love going to Greece. Whos the best girl to take the trip with. Also and guys want to double penetrate a few woman with me. I met a few on CL pm me.
-
03-02-17 17:55 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 777CC's comment refers to 40 year old Angel. Most recent reports have said she started doing CBJ only.
Originally Posted by Adidas77
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 15:43 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 62So there are 2 Angels now. The one I know who used to be amazing and swallow everything is posting again and is correct with her age at 40. Has she changed, or is this in reference to the 35 Year old posting as Angel last 4 of digits are 9748.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 09:04 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 25Latina Zaya
TOFTT in the next couple days or so. 4-5 on the scale. Definitely will let you all know.
Zaya ends in 8867.
-
03-02-17 01:35 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 486Lilly is a spinner right?
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
I've seen Layla's ass, it's nice.
I'm wondering Btwn Lilly and Luna now in terms of who to see next.
-
03-01-17 16:07 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 144Lilly, Layla, Mandy
Wondering what the donations are for these three? Trying to make up my mind. Also want to be prepared!
Thanks.
MSY.















