LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7728
    Who's this chick? Have her link to her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Yes I sent her texts and was trying to set something up she flaked on me though.

  2. #7727

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone of you recognize or have met this one?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...una-21/6618854
    She texted me: Qv 60 BBBJ not FS Hh 100 FS with cover Hour 200 FS with cover, No greek / choking, I'm GFE, CIM yes!

    Tried to set up around 4, but went silent. She texted back at 8 saying available now. Texted back: sorry, I had the time AND cash then, but have neither now. No reply back!

  3. #7726

    Greek is on the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger0564  [View Original Post]
    Joelle is def worth the try. She has multiple weapons.
    I saw Joelle a few times, she might be a bit dramatic with the porn moans and stuff but way better than the alternative. The second time I saw her I was doing her K9 and stuck a finger in her ass, that was all it took for her to beg me to stick my dick in there. I haven't seen her in a while, if she is still the same you'll have fun.

  4. #7725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone of you recognize or have met this one?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...una-21/6618854
    Wow pretty dam hot I like that body style. She might be my first BP girl. Hope someone got feed back on her.

  5. #7724
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone of you recognize or have met this one?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...una-21/6618854
    Like her look so doing some homework, phone number leads to a guy so far.

  6. #7723

    Charisma

    Charisma has been around for at least 15 years. She used to live in FL and come home to RI to visit family regularly. Always chatty but great service overall. I had noticed she's in south county lately but haven't see her in 4 years or so. See TER 125700.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger0564  [View Original Post]
    I realized recently that I don't post enough so trying to do better.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...tlemen/6535964

    Recently saw her in So RI. I've been looking for a reg down this way but its not easy. Very chatty, a little quirky, but harmless. FS at her place. Very good oral, but a bit too ditzy for me. I prob won't repeat.

  7. #7722

    Anna / Linda

    See TER 253664 and 309901. She's been around for good while.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    It's Linda. I've always enjoyed my time with her, but I know she is YMMV.

  8. #7721

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure but there's a girl posting on BP that looks like Linda. Search for Aunna.
    It's Linda. I've always enjoyed my time with her, but I know she is YMMV.

  9. #7720

    Luna in EP anyone?

    Curious if anyone of you recognize or have met this one?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...una-21/6618854

  10. #7719

    Rim??

    Question for you find gentlemen. Got any good suggestions for ladies that offer a great Rim job? Traditional girl or massage girl. Doesn't matter. Thanks fellas! Had a awesome girl that used to work out of central health a long time ago but. She gone!

  11. #7718

    I need to post more

    I realized recently that I don't post enough so trying to do better.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...tlemen/6535964

    Recently saw her in So RI. I've been looking for a reg down this way but its not easy. Very chatty, a little quirky, but harmless. FS at her place. Very good oral, but a bit too ditzy for me. I prob won't repeat.

  12. #7717
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Joelle, never saw her, but based on the reviews here her asshole is her main weapon.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ee-you/6547058

    Norma Jean, saw her once, she was ready to take it up to her ass, but I only got a BBBJ from her, I did her on the same day as Kelli and was too tired and soft to push it in.

    http://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/...escorts/591820

    Not related to ass fucking, but saw her ad strongly recommend to avoid this one, she is rude and crazy.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...w-star/6538574

    -BH.
    Joelle is def worth the try. She has multiple weapons.

  13. #7716
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys had some awesome experiences, I didn't.

    Pros- Friendly attitude, nice body.

    Cons- No GFE, no dfk, no daty, too talkative about personal issues.

    At 150 hh that's too much for me, if it was 100 hh I would give her another chance. But there's better less expensive options out there.
    Do you have a link to her ad? I hear she is busty, I will try her out.

  14. #7715

    Long time, first time

    Just wanted to take the opportunity say hello. Long time visiter of this site and only recently signed up to be able to post on here. I've visited with Destiny off and on for a while now and like most of you, I'm a big fan, although I am somewhat disappointed her hair is no longer dyed blue. (Personal preference) Recent improvements to her room are nice though. I saw in a review somewhere that she was offering full service but didn't believe it to be true but I asked anyway just to confirm what I already knew and sure enough, not true.

    Met with Kasey in Woonsocket, 4th floor of an apartment building near some train tracks, over a year ago. Small spinner type. GFE and dfk along with FS. Always wondered what happened to her.

  15. #7714

    Holly- Won't repeat

    I know some guys had some awesome experiences, I didn't.

    Pros- Friendly attitude, nice body.

    Cons- No GFE, no dfk, no daty, too talkative about personal issues.

    At 150 hh that's too much for me, if it was 100 hh I would give her another chance. But there's better less expensive options out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape