Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7788

    Talia

    Contacted her yesterday and actually Saturday. Took forever for her to get back, went cold tried again, same deal. I said forget it but she got back and texted quite a bit. Don't expect a reply in 2 minutes, but not 8 hrs either. So not a good start. Have not seen any recent reviews and the prior ones were mixed, her out of it etc. She has a look I like but don't want to waste my time or $ if she is now a consensus bust. Took the same plunge with AR (sorry to hear of her passing) and regretted it. Thanks for any help or insight.

  2. #7787

    Laura Lake

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...l-pics/6535010

    I asked for info about Laura and got some fairly positive feedback so I wound up seeing her.

    Laura hosts in her home in a residential neighborhood. Her house is sort of out in the open, so not the best setup but not the worst. I prefer residences over massage parlors, so it was still good for me. Parking was not a problem.

    Laura is not the woman in the pictures. Or, if she was, that was a long time ago. The age she uses in her ads (sometimes) and on her website is 40. She's probably early to mid 50's. She has a good body for her age, but not the body I was expecting via the pics from her ad. She has a nice personality. She is chatty at the beginning of the massage but gets quiet towards the end.

    The massage is performed on a table. The massage itself was very good. She starts with a therapeutic massage and it gets sensual halfway through the session. The tease was good and the ending was a BJ which was also very good. She was OK with some respectful roaming, but I did not go below the belt. Somewhere along the line she stated that she'd be nude for the finish, but she was wearing a thong when I saw her.

    Overall I had a fun time, though I doubt I'll repeat due to the price.

  3. #7786

    Great First Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky2017  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    Am new to this forum, after having a few bad experiences and explored the forum and decided to try Luna. Everything that others have said about Luna is 100% true. She is a great, friendly person. Are photos are accurate and I think I will be meeting her often. I read about LE parked outside her house. Fortunately when I went I didn't see any LE. Street parking is available and easy to go in and out. Thanks again to people who posted her reviews.
    That might be one of the BEST first posts I have ever seen. The new guy going right into a review and even noting observations. Welcome and it really was a top notch entrance.

  4. #7785
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Lilly is a spinner right?

    I've seen Layla's ass, it's nice.

    I'm wondering Btwn Lilly and Luna now in terms of who to see next.
    Kora has a nice big, firm ass and a great set but she does everything covered and is not really pretty for me. Her swirl technique is nice and she is a good enough girl but Lilly is smaller, fitter, and more willing to be happily involved in the session. She does not allow any CIM as it gets her sick but she is romantic and I had fun petting with her after completion.

  5. #7784
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    CC's comment refers to 40 year old Angel. Most recent reports have said she started doing CBJ only.
    I met up with her at her Johnston place last week. She is really pretty and looks good with clothes on but when they come off there is a lot of wear and evidence of gravity. Luckily, her skills are excellent and she is a cool lady. 60 for 15 minutes of BBBJ with no CIM. Clean apartment in a nice enough area. For the price she is good but I think I may save the 20 and stick with Destiny.

  6. #7783

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Connie. She's a sweetheart. I talked to her a couple months ago.
    Yes that's her!! Is she still around??

  7. #7782

    Luna was great, Luna's is everything you guys have described, thanks guys.

    Hello guys,

    Am new to this forum, after having a few bad experiences and explored the forum and decided to try Luna. Everything that others have said about Luna is 100% true. She is a great, friendly person. Are photos are accurate and I think I will be meeting her often. I read about LE parked outside her house. Fortunately when I went I didn't see any LE. Street parking is available and easy to go in and out. Thanks again to people who posted her reviews.

  8. #7781

    Mandy

    Met up with Mandy on Wednesday. She is still friendly and still gives the most amazing head. She said she doesn't advertise anymore because she has plenty of regulars and met a few people that made her feel nervous.

  9. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd2001  [View Original Post]
    Question for you find gentlemen. Got any good suggestions for ladies that offer a great Rim job? Traditional girl or massage girl. Doesn't matter. Thanks fellas! Had a awesome girl that used to work out of central health a long time ago but. She gone!
    Sounds like Connie. She's a sweetheart. I talked to her a couple months ago.

  10. #7779

    Been a long time

    In the past I met MANY good providers. I love going to Greece. Whos the best girl to take the trip with. Also and guys want to double penetrate a few woman with me. I met a few on CL pm me.

  11. #7778
    Quote Originally Posted by Adidas77  [View Original Post]
    So there are 2 Angels now. The one I know who used to be amazing and swallow everything is posting again and is correct with her age at 40. Has she changed, or is this in reference to the 35 Year old posting as Angel last 4 of digits are 9748.
    CC's comment refers to 40 year old Angel. Most recent reports have said she started doing CBJ only.

  12. #7777
    So there are 2 Angels now. The one I know who used to be amazing and swallow everything is posting again and is correct with her age at 40. Has she changed, or is this in reference to the 35 Year old posting as Angel last 4 of digits are 9748.

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Angel used to be one of the best. She not only did CIM but sucked every last drop down her throat until your hard cock turned to jelly, LOL. It's too bad things went south with her. Aren't they supposed to get better with age? Well as the song goes by Supertramp. Now some they do and some they don't.

    And some you just can't tell.

    And some they will and some they won't.

    With some it's just as well.

  13. #7776

    Latina Zaya

    TOFTT in the next couple days or so. 4-5 on the scale. Definitely will let you all know.

    Zaya ends in 8867.

  14. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't say phatter. Lilly is more fit and thus I had a better time in doggy with her than with Layla. They are both great though. Never seen Kora
    Lilly is a spinner right?

    I've seen Layla's ass, it's nice.

    I'm wondering Btwn Lilly and Luna now in terms of who to see next.

  15. #7774

    Lilly, Layla, Mandy

    Wondering what the donations are for these three? Trying to make up my mind. Also want to be prepared!

    Thanks.

    MSY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape