Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 9888
-
02-27-17 05:38 #7758Regular Member

Posts: 9Dave. Luna looks great
Googled phone number. .
East Providence address comes right up. Great detective work.
-
02-26-17 20:42 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 113Sting?
Was the LE in a marked or unmarked car? Typically, LE will try to be discreet and not visible. Better to error on the side of your own safety.
Originally Posted by JackHorner7
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 15:52 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 787Agree to Disagree? Why Can't Both Ratings be Right?
Sometimes a scale is either-or, but I'm not sure "attractiveness" is one of them, so I think both perspectives are helpful, informationally speaking. If I see an ad showing a gal who looks like a possible BBW but she's rated 6/10, I assume that 1) for guys who are turned off by anyone except for thin chicks or spinners, that other gal. The 6 out of 10 - is going to be repulsive. For guys who like 'them thick, she might be a 7 or 8 out of 10. To me, there's no such thing as an objective scale when it comes to appearance, and anyway, aren't we really talking about physical appeal? That's also a subjective call, but it's not a rating that can be broken down into parts, such as "pug-ugly face" or "fat rolls that reach her mankles. ".
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
That's why we add the words to explain the rating, and also include traits like "attitude" and "sexiness," isn't it? There are two ladies in my area, both of them are, "objectively," definitely unattractive, but I would rate one of them 2/10 and the other one 5/10. If you saw them both in a supermarket, you wouldn't give either of them a second look. You'd spend more time looking at the the ketchup than you would either of these ladies. But if you saw the first one undressed, yeah, you'd take in the fact that she was about to offer you a BBBJ, and if you saw the other one naked, you'd think. Based on the way she carries herself. That if she were just a little bit cute she'd fall into the "hottie" category.
Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison. If one of you guys rates a lady an 8/10 or a 9/10 or a 10/10, I take notice; if you rate her 0/10 (is that possible?) or 1/10, I look over your report to find out how much of that is due to a rip-off or bad attitude. Ratings of 2/10,3/10, and 4/10 I take to mean the lady is not, in most eyes, attractive at all. . . But that some mongers might find her decent-looking, even if just barely. Ratings of 5/10,6/10, and 7/10 mean. To me. That's she's the kind of gal I'd pick up in a bar if I were a little drunk, and that depending on donation and attitude, she might be worth spending time with.
That's just my 2 cents.
Adobe.
-
02-26-17 12:12 #7755Regular Member

Posts: 19Sting watch?
Set my time to meet Luna by recommendation. Get to her place and LE was parked right there outside and watching me far to closely. Didn't even park. Not leaving my car for peering LE for an hour. I remember the address from days past. Another provider. I politely excused myself from Luna via text and got the f# at * out of there. Threw out my burner phone and got another. No troubles for this guy. A wife who would have a field day in court on my mugshot. No way man!
-
02-26-17 11:39 #7754Regular Member

Posts: 19Friend, I was all set to go! Saw LE parked way too close by her place. TOO CLOSE. Politely said I would reschedule but no way. Married guy here. No troubles for me!
Originally Posted by TheDuke
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 11:34 #7753Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone hot over 30 around Newport?
Anyone know of high end ladies over 30+? Around Newport. Safe place? Happy to share my ATF in that area.
-
02-26-17 11:00 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 699But to me, a 2/10 suggests someone who is physically repulsive to look at. Like, we're almost in physical deformity territory. Kelli is not repulsive. She may be older, and a bit on the heavy side, but she's not repulsive. Just an average looking older lady.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 03:56 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 752Scale
A bad looking woman, even a fat one, still can be somehow sexy and can be be rated higher. The reason I rated Kelli as 2 was because her bad looks were combined with total lack of any visual stimulation, not a GILF at all. Her BBBJ and rimming are very good and I would recommend her. Norma Jean is no beauty either, but she has some trashy sexiness about her and I would rate her 5. I remember walking upstairs behind her and just could not wait to get my hands on her big ass, she is a MILF.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
02-25-17 20:47 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 373Met with her today! Great catch! Went for half hour but for sure I would go for one hour next time!
She is one nice girl and her body is just firm! Can't wait to go back.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 13:38 #7749Senior Member

Posts: 183Run, don't walk, to see Luna
Following up on my post about Luna, I saw her earlier today and MisterChop911 nailed it. She is a delight. Young, friendly, eager, talented, professional, clean. She's newer to this and wants to do it right. So if you want a. 4 BJ look elsewhere. I did 1. 6 for the hh and was so very glad I did.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...a-luxe/6618854
Here's a more complete picture:
I arrived at Luna's place and she texted me the unit number when I got there. (If the address seems familiar, she is acquainted with another well-liked provider who used to work in the area and used that space. It's not an agency or anything, she's just using her friend's space.) There is a small parking lot, but I actually parked on the street just up from it, and she said she appreciated that, though I'm sure the lot would be fine, too. I came up, knocked lightly, and she was wearing the same little black set in some of the pictures in her post, which she said she did intentionally to show it's really her. Once the door was closed she gave me a great DFK, and I only had to stop so I could put down the coffees I brought. (She takes hers iced black if you want to be a gentleman like me, haha.).
After a little chat and a look around (I was just glancing, but she said I could look anywhere I wanted) we moved into the bedroom, which was dimly lit and had candles burning. The bed was clean (just like Luna) and freshly made. She had lube, condoms and a couple of paper towels set at the ready for herself. I started to undress and she crawled over the bed to me and grabbed me through my boxers while asking if I was LE, haha. She is very cautious but also playful, and I appreciated it.
From there we dove into plenty of great roll-around fun from DFK and lots of excellent body contact to a stellar BBBJ, covered FS, and a little DATY. (I don't often go for DATY but after the intense FS I wanted to taste the results of our efforts. She was very clean and tasted great.) After all that, back to a BBBJCIM -- she either swallowed, or managed to hold onto all of it until she wiped her mouth clean after, but either way she didn't miss a beat or leave any mess. (Why guys care what happens after they're done with it is beyond me.).
We laid together a bit after and chatted about her goals with all this. She says she's digging out of some student debt, and enjoys this. She wants to be a low-volume, upscale offering, and as far as I'm concerned she's definitely got the attitude, skills and looks for it.
-
02-25-17 00:03 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 174Luna is Great!
Saw Luna today for a quick visit. My first ever TOFTT out here, actually. Usually I stick to known providers that you all have met and verified.
I went to her incall and she greeted me at the door in a super sexy underwear / lingerie outfit. Due to the fact that I wasn't sure what I was getting, I opted for the QV. I am so sad I didn't go for more!
Gentlemen, Luna is the real deal. My experience with her was one of the better I've had in a while (complete package of looks, personality and performance! I'm not too vocal on here but you can look up the same handle on the other site and see I post many reviews. Luna is one of the better providers I've ever seen and I can't wait to meet her again. I'm not trying to sound like a shill but WOW. Excellent BBBJ, amazing body and great GFE experience. I roamed her whole body during the session and instantly regretted not getting a half hour FS session.
I'll close with this: You are all welcome. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 21:02 #7747Regular Member

Posts: 6Jj
Had a visit with her and was disappointed needs a shower for sure. Bad location ill do more prowling for sure.
-
02-24-17 18:38 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 745 is average looking.
4 is ugly.
3, 2,1 are for the obese I need a forklift to get out of bed, deformity, and burnt victim. Not in that order per se but for those cases. Even an ugly person is higher than a 600+ lbs obese person.
-
02-24-17 17:00 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 44Joelle and Britney are definitely a good bet for Greek. Norma Jean will let you pound her ass too but she's not everyone's taste.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 15:01 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 90Anastasia aka or formerly known as Natasha
The pics are her and she is really super cute in person (thick but in a nice way). But it is definitely a YMMV type of proposition.
Reviews run the gamut of just a massage to to total GFE depending on her mood. That said, if you book an hour and she goes GFE on you it's because she's trying to get you out of the door in 15 minutes. Don't expect to stick around any longer than that.
Her massage is okay. I repeated a couple of times but I'm not an in and out in 20 minutes kind of guy.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
















