Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I would say 2/10 is a bit harsh, but it's a matter of taste. She's not gorgeous, but she has a friendly mom-next-door look about her. She definitely gets points on attitude, in a good way.
    Yeah, definitely one of the nicer ladies I've met in my time mongering.

  2. #7742
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She's on my to-do list atm. Would love more info. Either here or pm is fine.

    Esp curious about that 2/10 rating.
    It's been awhile since I've seen her, but I think 2/10 is a little harsh from what I remember. She's an older lady, more GILF status than MILF status. A bit on the thick side, and not what I'd call "attractive", but not gross either. She's clean and takes care of herself, and service is friendly and top notch. Nice incall location, safe and comfortable.

  3. #7741

    Tatted Blonde & Anastasia

    I also met up with the tatted blonde her recently. She just moved to the Warwick area. Still moving in. Only went for the QV which was nice, but a little uninspired. Not GFE, but she is hot.

    Saw this post too. Found her fb page and she seems legit. Can't find any reviews though. Anyone have any info?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...exotic/6536713

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...bshell/6628611

    I met with her yesterday in a private residence in safe neighborhood. Pics shown in previous posts are accurate. Trim clean body, perky tits, nice face, substantial tats, a few piercings including kitty. QV 60, half 100, full 160. Decent BBBJ and CFS. However no CIM, FIV, kissing, somewhat tentative DATY, and wasn't able to stay in 69 very long. Nice enough gal but definitely not GFE. As always YMMV.

  4. #7740
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She's on my to-do list atm. Would love more info. Either here or pm is fine.

    Esp curious about that 2/10 rating.
    I would say 2/10 is a bit harsh, but it's a matter of taste. She's not gorgeous, but she has a friendly mom-next-door look about her. She definitely gets points on attitude, in a good way.

  5. #7739
    Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy32  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Just a heads up this one's real, gets the job done.
    How was she on TCB? I've texted with her before and she has ghosted on me.

  6. #7738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith1116  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her for the convenience / price.
    Her and her 'daughter' were freaks in the highest order! If that's her photo she's put on some much needed weight.

  7. #7737

    Exotic Brunette

    Been talking to this one today. Seems nice, good head on her shoulders and sent an extra pic that matches the ads. Really want to meet her and maybe TOFTT. Anyone met her yet?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...t-lips/6591850

  8. #7736

    Keissa

    TOFTT. Just a heads up this one's real, gets the job done.

  9. #7735

    Kelli

    She's on my to-do list atm. Would love more info. Either here or pm is fine.

    Esp curious about that 2/10 rating.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Kelli will give a very thorough rim, but she is 2/10 in looks and I am being generous here.

    Now she finally got a real phone number and it makes it easier to schedule with her.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...gether/6534495

    -BH.

  10. #7734

    NJ / Norma Jean / Januari

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Joelle, never saw her, but based on the reviews here her asshole is her main weapon.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ee-you/6547058

    Norma Jean, saw her once, she was ready to take it up to her ass, but I only got a BBBJ from her, I did her on the same day as Kelli and was too tired and soft to push it in.

    http://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/...escorts/591820

    Not related to ass fucking, but saw her ad strongly recommend to avoid this one, she is rude and crazy.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...w-star/6538574

    -BH.
    Used to see her for the convenience / price. Been awhile though. Anyone seen her recently? Curious how the service or location might be nowadays because I still see her ads periodically. If not on here PM is fine.

  11. #7733
    I'm working on setting something up with her as well. If I can meet her today, that would be great. Her body looks awesome and the couple texts I've exchanged with here seemed well written too. I'm hoping she works out and is a new pleasant surprise. If it works out, I'll post details here.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. She actually messaged me through the, uh, other board, saying she was seeking reviews there and wanted to know if I was interested. Wrote a surprisingly (for this world, anyway) coherent and thoughtful note. So I texted her this morning. We had a long, interesting text chat. She quoted 160 hh 320 hr, and gave me availability windows for the weekend.

    I'd love to hear if anyone has actually seen her. She seems *almost* TGTBT and I'd rather not spend that much taking one for the team this weekend, but if the signs look right I might.

  12. #7732

    Sexy petite blond bombshell

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...bshell/6628611

    I met with her yesterday in a private residence in safe neighborhood. Pics shown in previous posts are accurate. Trim clean body, perky tits, nice face, substantial tats, a few piercings including kitty. QV 60, half 100, full 160. Decent BBBJ and CFS. However no CIM, FIV, kissing, somewhat tentative DATY, and wasn't able to stay in 69 very long. Nice enough gal but definitely not GFE. As always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke  [View Original Post]
    Who's this chick? Have her link to her ad?

  13. #7731

    Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd2001  [View Original Post]
    Question for you find gentlemen. Got any good suggestions for ladies that offer a great Rim job? Traditional girl or massage girl. Doesn't matter. Thanks fellas! Had a awesome girl that used to work out of central health a long time ago but. She gone!
    Kelli will give a very thorough rim, but she is 2/10 in looks and I am being generous here.

    Now she finally got a real phone number and it makes it easier to schedule with her.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...gether/6534495

    -BH.

  14. #7730

    Harrison St in Pawt

    What's up with Harrison Street in Pawtucket? I've been sent addresses on that street by so many girls (or at least, so they claim) from different names / numbers / pics. Seems very sketchy.

  15. #7729

    Luna

    Interesting. She actually messaged me through the, uh, other board, saying she was seeking reviews there and wanted to know if I was interested. Wrote a surprisingly (for this world, anyway) coherent and thoughtful note. So I texted her this morning. We had a long, interesting text chat. She quoted 160 hh 320 hr, and gave me availability windows for the weekend.

    I'd love to hear if anyone has actually seen her. She seems *almost* TGTBT and I'd rather not spend that much taking one for the team this weekend, but if the signs look right I might.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    She texted me: Qv 60 BBBJ not FS Hh 100 FS with cover Hour 200 FS with cover, No greek / choking, I'm GFE, CIM yes!

    Tried to set up around 4, but went silent. She texted back at 8 saying available now. Texted back: sorry, I had the time AND cash then, but have neither now. No reply back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape