Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 9888
-
02-22-17 21:25 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 752Greek
Joelle, never saw her, but based on the reviews here her asshole is her main weapon.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ee-you/6547058
Norma Jean, saw her once, she was ready to take it up to her ass, but I only got a BBBJ from her, I did her on the same day as Kelli and was too tired and soft to push it in.
http://adultsearch.com/rhode-island/...escorts/591820
Not related to ass fucking, but saw her ad strongly recommend to avoid this one, she is rude and crazy.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...w-star/6538574
-BH.
-
02-22-17 16:36 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 1406Being a recovered alcoholic, I can identify with some of these women. I met a girl a couple of years ago and tried to get her some help. She wasn't biting for the offer right then but a few months later she called and asked me to get her into a rehab, She has since quit the business and has straighten her life out. I run into her once in awhile at meetings /.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-17 16:12 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 699It really is sobering, and a reminder that these women who work in this industry are real human beings, with real human problems. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Ashley Rose myself, but in spite of whatever issues she may have dealt with recently, there are clearly many people who knew her as a wonderful person and cared a great deal for her.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
About a year ago I learned that a girl who I had been a client of for several years had passed away. I had gotten to know her fairly well, while I tried not to get too involved personally, it had definitely become less formal and more friendly than the typical client / provider relationship. Since then, and increasingly over the past year or so, my perception of this industry and the women (and mongers, for that matter) in it has changed. I know for most of us this hobby is just a source of occasional fun, but some of these women are really stuck in a terrible situation. I would suggest that all of you make some effort to educate yourselves about the nightmare that is addiction, and start making an effort to advocate for effective change in the way this country approaches the drug problem. The "war on drugs" hasn't worked, and just continuing to do more of the same isn't going to work either. There are better ways, and other countries have found some of them. Time to start pressuring those in power to replace old policies that don't work and start taking a new approach.
-
02-22-17 14:10 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 953A. R. Respect here please
Her obit is there in the ProJo. Burial is private, family only. Just goes to show how fragile life is. Here today and......,
Please respect Her family, and refrain from publicly printing anything identifying. She has family & kids. How would you feel if YOUR name was Googled and a USASG review appeared? Especially if no one knew what you were up to.
Those that know Her from FB can see She was having problems, and that She had also had joy in just getting married in Dec.
A. R. , R. I. P.Last edited by MarriedTom; 02-22-17 at 14:10. Reason: typo
-
02-21-17 17:42 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 699Mandy is still around. She has enough regulars and TER reviews that I don't think she really needs to advertise at this point.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 12:29 #7708Senior Member

Posts: 33Facebook
I am not positive how it happened (although I have my suspicions). She had been really struggling for a little while. Her Facebook as well as many of our mutual friends is loaded with RIP's. I'm not too sure of the privacy rules with names but trust me, "Ashley Rose" is no longer with us.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 11:30 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 640Ashley are
I saw her a while back and wouldn't repeat. Was expecting a tall thin woman with red hair. What answered the door was a tall overly thin woman with a shaved head (obvs the red hair was a wig) went to her room and booze bottles on the floor. Mattress on floor with no sheets. I went to leave she locked the door so I couldn't. Kicked her 20 for her trouble but didn't end up partaking due to turnoff. HOWEVER. There are a few positive reports on her here so YMMV.
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 10:35 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 487Britany does too.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
She can take a pounding in Greece.
She still posts, Irish big booty.
-
02-21-17 10:28 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 777Greek
One thing on my bucket list is to go to Greece. Anyone have intel on ladies that go there? And yes, I know Mandy does but she doesn't advertise anymore so I'm not sure if she is still around.
-
02-21-17 10:26 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 777I scanned the projo obituaries for the last three days. Nobody in her age range showed up.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 08:31 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 2121Can you give us some information on how this happened to her. And how you know.
Originally Posted by LongStroke401
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 21:12 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 234I remember having a great time with Ashley back in the Cheater booth days. Even then I had heard she ran hot or cold. Fortunately for me, she was running hot that day. All smiles, teasing me, and just generally fun in the booth. I got to see her one more time when she was actually legit hosting up in Boston. She was alert, healthy, and smiling. And it was, once again, a great time. I never did get to see her again as I begin to see reviews where she was all over the place.
Sad to hear if it's true. Too bad the demons got to her if that's the case.
Originally Posted by LongStroke401
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 20:13 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 120Ashley Rose
I always wanted to try her as well, but the recent reviews were all very negative. Anyone know what happened?
-
02-20-17 19:56 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks guys, I have heard about Mandy but haven't made an appointment with her yet.
I am very curious about Holly, I'm a Tit's Man, and can't go without!
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Magilla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 19:53 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 62Wow, I was always tempted to call. So that is two in a matter of a few days that have passed. Is it the Demons that have taken these lives? That would be my only thought, That's horrible regardless of cause.
Originally Posted by LongStroke401
[View Original Post]














