Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 35480
-
02-13-17 19:26 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 1837Liz / Kylie. My Encounters have been nothing but pleasant
I have partaken Liz's company several times and she is nothing but charming to me. YMMV maybe as with all girls. I have been to her place a couple times. I wrote about her place the first time I saw her. She is tight and clean. Her place was clean. Which says a lot about someone. I have even gone to her door and knocked for laundry service.
If she Dashes on someone, that may be some one that isn't as savvy as others or they let their guard down not following the rules. Not saying it didn't happen, just saying that she has been more than fair with me too and has never let me down with very reasonable rates for fire breathing dreams. All girls can turn on a dime with their demeanor. If you see her out, she is always in the same spot where the Hitman/ Knight slayed her, she is good company in my experience. Just be careful and stay in control of the situation. I almost always pay as I exit. That usually prevents cash grabbing. But you still have to watch out for crazy behavior, sticky hands or won't get out of the car syndrome no matter what.
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 18:11 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 158Gi Gi
Driving down the trail early Saturday night and it is slow going. Couple of track stars and that's it. Was about to give up see a WSW walking the side street next BK and I dipped in and pick her up. She gets in my car and bam its one of my favs Gi Gi. Haven't seen you in a while see recognizes me instantly and gives me a hug and a kiss. DAM I love this girls head game. 30 for BBBJCIMWS and when she starts sucking your cock you know it this girl has mad skills. I have a large vehicle so I am in my captians chair in back and Gi Gi is on her knees giving me the best free handed suck I have had in my life or maybe since my first ex but she swallows. Just watching her head rise up on down on my cock drove me wild and I don't know how I did it but I went at least 22 sec. I mean 22 minutes or whatever my fucking head was on another planet. This girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and she knows it and takes pride in showing it. Anyway I blow a huge load in her mouth and she sucks it up like a Mcflury. I have her new digits I will tell you it might be hard for me to give up. Love this girl.
-
02-13-17 17:47 #15483Regular Member

Posts: 1First time poster. But read your reviews all the time c5. You sir are the man. But anyways crazy to see her in otown she's from my area on the space coast I used to fuck her back in the day. She's changed a lot and got on that candy. Her man is a loser and a thief so just be careful I don't know if he's still around.
Originally Posted by o.oChris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 16:07 #15482Banned Member

Posts: 1218Bro
Whatever happened to baby BLUE eyed Jessica? Oh I spotted a smokin hot PAWG running to catch a bus in the Old Quad. Her BIG ass bouncin all over the place! I might be wrong but that BIG amain ass sure looked like AAAs! Bro am I wrong?
TH.
-
02-13-17 14:50 #15481Senior Member

Posts: 130Several black Ashley's on BP- have last four digits or link?
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 14:24 #15480Senior Member

Posts: 7357Mistress Charlie
A few more photo's from my recent dream with Mistress Charlie.
C5.
-
02-13-17 14:16 #15479Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
Had another recent dream over this past weekend with the sexy and beautiful Shannon on Paradise Trail. Shannon has the perfect little cheerleader body just like a high school chick. Shannon is normally found in the new quadrant at oak ridge. I scooped her up from her house and took her back to my room for playtime! Shannon can take a pounding! Good tight white pussy boy's!
ACTIVE SENIOR MEMBERS are welcome to PM for digits! She available 24/7.
C5.
-
02-13-17 13:36 #15478Banned Member

Posts: 1218Trail Legend Maria
Picked her up at The Old Quad Econo. Always phenomenal head game! But because I was in the mood for some good pussy I fucked her (first time) . She can suck and fuck with the best of them! Maria is one of the ALL TIME greats!
Trail Hunter Livin The Dream.
-
02-13-17 12:55 #15477Senior Member

Posts: 252Hailey
And I'm looking for her too, now. Nice pic of a good looking SW. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Moevus
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 12:14 #15476Senior Member

Posts: 7357Liz
Yep that's her. Consider yourself lucky she didn't cash and dash you dude. Nice review.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
Avoid at all costs.
C5.
-
02-13-17 10:34 #15475Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jessica on Paradise Trail
Scooped up green eyed Jessica in the old quadrant 7 eleven. Looking fresh and clean. Pretty good BBBJ and standard CFS in the car. Always a good positive attitude and is really fun to hang out with!
C5.
-
02-13-17 09:48 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 39Sky
Forgot to post a review last week. I got digits for Lexi and Sky and sent them both a text for a lunch time dream. Lexi wasn't going to be out walking st lunch but Sky was, so we setupamert up location and I scooped her up. Standard uncle check then off to a safe spot. She gave a great CBJ for 2 jacksons.
-
02-13-17 09:10 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 64Liz
I am glad I did not have any unfortunate events with Liz, assuming we're both talking about the same person. I need to check this board more often before I go out dreaming.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
In my dream last night I was cruising down the trail in my chariot looking for fair maidens in distress. I made a few passes up and down the trail looking for a maiden I had yet to run into before. On two occasions as I pulled my chariot up I was out maneuvered by another fellow knight in shining armor. I thought this was going to be another wasted night, it was then I noticed a maiden walking just after the China Buffet between OakRidge and Lancaster. I pulled up and asked if she needed rescuing, to which she accepted and hopped in. She told me her name was Liz and she was freshly showered when I came to her rescue. She is a spinner with shoulder length black hair and the smallest mammory glands I have yet to encounter. I don't dream often, so I hadn't seen her around before and I told her that. She told me it would be 30 shillings for taking care of the forbidden fruit. I told her it's no wonder I haven't seen you before and that maybe we should keep it like that and part ways LOL. I told her all I had was 20 shillings. It was then I was hit by that famous line "well only for you I'll do that for 20 shillings" LOL. If indeed this is the same Liz that you are referring to C5, I was fortunate enough to not have my dream end in a similar fate. She took care of the forbidden fruit and went on her way. It was okay, not the best I've had, but not bad if you get my drift. I dropped her off on Lancaster and Whineguard (I believe that's what the street was called) and rode off in my chariot. She lives in one of the houses there. I did acquire her digits, but if she is the same Liz you mentioned I won't be repeating that's for sure!
Knight 1 / Dragon 0.
-
02-13-17 00:13 #15472Regular Member

Posts: 1Been on the trail a few times, had dreams with a lady named Chyna but it's going to my birthday and I was hoping for a new dream. I haven't had any luck but if someone could shoot me a PM and help a friend out that would be a gift.
-
02-13-17 00:04 #15471Regular Member

Posts: 17Newbie wanting to try safe WSW
Hey guys, I'm new here and lives in this area recently. I've been wanting to try a WSW for quite some time and only had experience in massage parlors when I was in California. Any digits to WSW would be greatly appreciated and if you can also tell me their rate as well. I've driven around obt near the fl mall and saw some but quite scared to pick up some because I see cops driving around or parked nearby. I'm not into skinny or big booty girls but maybe in the medium size. Much appreciated.











Reply With Quote




