Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15439

    Dead

    It's dead out tonight, was out 11-1230 and saw nothing only 2 by Nashville a BSW and WSW red head did not try to scoop the red head they were talking to someone in a car maybe pimp or undercover LEO. There was alot of LEO activity by obt Oakridge area.

  2. #15438

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by SexualDesires  [View Original Post]
    Just ran into a girl by the Geneva. Name is Becky 25 looks pretty decent minus the tracks. Anyone ever have a dream with her?
    Yes she is ok. Clean but a little rush using her excuses of her kids waiting for her at home. She will be a good one if the marks and tracks on the arm and legs are not too bad.

    Also refer to one of the posts by Teenlover, she will steal anythings she can from your car. Not sure if it is true or not. Just be cautious.

    Again, never pay her up front and she will make some excuses to try to get money up front.

  3. #15437

    Becky

    Had a dream with Becky after seeing her earlier. Went to take a nap at the Geneva. Good dream. Covered everything but it was a good ride. Have pics but asked not to share on here. Definitely would repeat if in the mood.

  4. #15436

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I wonder have anyone seen or heard from her lately. I missed that girl alot, I hope she doing better. I remember last time I saw her she told me her mother was trying to get her off the streets by involving the courts and LEO.
    Hey Chris. Looks like she is in the Big House as of 1/27 for contempt. She knew it was going to happen eventually. Stems from a judge ordering her to rehab and her of course not going. Maybe now she can get some very much needed help. Wish her the best. I consider her a friend and don't like seeing how far she has gone down over the last few years. Good Luck Ash!

  5. #15435

    Hailey

    Still looking for Hailey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails edited Hailey (2).jpg‎  

  6. #15434

    Paradise jumping today

    Wow, was running an errand for work and went down the trail at about 4:30 from Florida mall all the way to Michigan Street, I must have passed a good 7 WSW, if I wasn't on my motorcycle I would have definitely stopped. Maybe when I get off work, hopefully they are still out.

  7. #15433

    Becky

    Just ran into a girl by the Geneva. Name is Becky 25 looks pretty decent minus the tracks. Anyone ever have a dream with her?

  8. #15432

    Who is this

    Tall slinder dark skin, long brown hair wearing short jean shorts with knee high tan boots walking between landstreet and sandlake today.

  9. #15431
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNation  [View Original Post]
    Look at what I spotted by the fl mall.
    Anyone know who this fine lady is??

  10. #15430

    Sexy Mariam

    Mariam is currently on wineguard and lancaster but later will be past 528. She needs some help and if you want some excellent head game and a great time here's your chance.

  11. #15429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukerxxx  [View Original Post]
    Glad to Hear she is going to be back on the trail again!! I think is time for me to start looking at flights from Chicago to Orlando! LOL!! And Chris you better watch her closely cause before you know it I will have her in a plane back with me to Chitown! LOL!!
    Chicago is too cold brother. Emily is a sunny Florida girl!

    C5.

  12. #15428

    Bella Saint Ashley

    I wonder have anyone seen or heard from her lately. I missed that girl alot, I hope she doing better. I remember last time I saw her she told me her mother was trying to get her off the streets by involving the courts and LEO.

  13. #15427
    Glad to Hear she is going to be back on the trail again!! I think is time for me to start looking at flights from Chicago to Orlando! LOL!! And Chris you better watch her closely cause before you know it I will have her in a plane back with me to Chitown! LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Emily aka kitty kat will be joining Paradise Trail again very soon!

    Emily is a Paradise Trail LEGEND!

    C5.

  14. #15426

    Sexy Barbie from Kissimmee

    With No luck with little Lexi even with having her number. I decided to contact Barbie but she didn't respond too so I went out hunting for a few hours, at first I thought she was Shelly but when I got close I realize it was Barbie strutting her sexy self on landstreet. What a great date she definitely gives GFE, we talk and laugh a little bit before and after date. She gives a amazing BJ's and then I went into mish hard, she can definitely take it like a champ. I love her soft skin, big tits and she's on the top prettiest girls walking on the trail. If you haven't picked up this sexy blonde chick you're missing out. I'm going to have to call her next week and visit her in the hotel she has in Kissimmee.

  15. #15425

    Breanna

    Just fell asleep on the trail and had an amazing dream. WSW great body tiny little pussy she's from Cali here till Sunday. Fellas great attitude let's the hands roam no problem. Wish she was here longer I will be dreaming with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape