Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15469

    Jennifer

    I was on the trail tonight around 5 pm saw a couple of BSW, not my thing, then down by the Wendy's across from the Wawa I saw a skinny WSW and pull into the Winn Dixie lot and she started walking over, I rolled down my tinted windows to get a clearer look, this girl looked decent from afar but up close you can see the drugs have gotten the best of her and she looked about 45, she ask for a ride and I said no thank you, she said please, and promised I'd love how she repays for a ride, thankfully I was still thinking with the big head, drove just past Lancaster and saw a WSW in tight jeans, I think you could consider her a pawg. Nice set of tits on her. I pulled in after the dealership and there was another guy pulled in and guessing he was waiting for her to walk up, but where I pulled in she saw me first and got in my car. Said her name was Jennifer, nice set of soft fake tits, hard to tell they were fake, not a hard body or spinner, not a fatty, maybe pleasantly plump LOL. Said it was 50 for bbj, I said 25, we go and pull into an empty lot, and she starts giving me a nice bbj, I can't get enough of those tits though and I think she could tell, she said if you have 20 more we can go back to my room, I asked her if she was alone there and she assured me that she was. I told her if I feel it's safe and she'll makeout with me like a girlfriend and let me titty fuck her and cum on her tits I'd give her 30 more and she agreed. Got to her room at the red roof inn on the trail, I gave her a mint since I could tell she smoked, she took her tight top off and wow very nice tits. I got naked and we started to makeout and I was grabbing those titties and she was fondling my now Rock hard cock. She started a nice wet bbj then I slid it between her big soft tits wow it felt awesome and looked awesome as she staired up at me, she did say tell me when you're going to cum I don't want to get it in my hair. I told her and she backed up a little so the full load would just hit her tits, which was fine by me. We both cleaned up and she gave me her number. Total damage was 55 coins and was worth it. I'll definitely repeat. Any member that's given at least one review can message for digits, shit this fun isn't just for "senior members" only. I hate that shit.

  2. #15468
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Mistress Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! Young, tight body spinner and is as short as can be! About 4 ft tall and 90 pounds of pure pussy bliss! Charlie is doing very well in her life right now and I hope it stays that way. Picked her up recently and off to my room for a nearly 3 hour fuck session! Her head game is on point and she can deep throat with the best of them.

    Explored ALL positions multiple times! Over 3 hours got me 3 nut's. Charlie is the ultimate turn on with that beautiful face and tight beautiful body! I can't wait til my next dream with this sexy chick. Mistress Charlie has a new number and would really like some SENIOR MEMBER business. PM for digits.

    C5.
    Damn cutie in a tweaking sort of way. Wish she was local to SoCal area as I would love to partake!

    TTM.

  3. #15467

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMyndBender  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream that I went down to the tree last night and found you're very very pretty Puerto Rican girl named Kitty. Pick her up at the Wawa across from the golden arches. Got a very enthusiastic CBJ but due to having had a few drinks and the cover I wasn't really feeling it LOL. I got the digits in case anybody wants them. I was very impressed by her demeanor and especially her looks. No signs of any candy usage or anything like that. We parted ways and I continue searching so I could get a release. As I continue to dream estimate across a petite BSW who I think was named Ashley. I seen her advertise on BP before. She needed a ride back to the hotel down Sand Lake so I obliged her. We had to wait a few minutes for her roommate to clear out after that I got a very good CBJ and CG for 50 tokens. All in all a good night.
    That does sound like Ashley. One of my favs. Very cool and down to Earth. Very petite with an athletic build, and one of the nicest round and firm asses you will EVER see. Look on BP under women men and you'll usually find her. You'll be glad you did! Stay safe.

  4. #15466

    Alas TH, not to be!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL. " seen her over 50 times " . Bro when's the wedding? LOL.

    TH.
    Gigi has run off with a new love who supplies all her needs that I can't provide!! How fickle she is, but so am I! I have a new ATF!! Life is good!!

  5. #15465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mistress Charlie on Paradise Trail

    Mistress Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! Young, tight body spinner and is as short as can be! About 4 ft tall and 90 pounds of pure pussy bliss! Charlie is doing very well in her life right now and I hope it stays that way. Picked her up recently and off to my room for a nearly 3 hour fuck session! Her head game is on point and she can deep throat with the best of them.

    Explored ALL positions multiple times! Over 3 hours got me 3 nut's. Charlie is the ultimate turn on with that beautiful face and tight beautiful body! I can't wait til my next dream with this sexy chick. Mistress Charlie has a new number and would really like some SENIOR MEMBER business. PM for digits.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170212_132417.jpg‎   IMG_20170212_133004.jpg‎   IMG_20170212_132518.jpg‎   IMG_20170212_133120.jpg‎   IMG_20170212_132624.jpg‎  

    IMG_20170212_132900.jpg‎  

  6. #15464

    Trail Legend Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Got to love those high black boots!

    C5.
    " Got to love those high black boots "! Yeah Bro I told her that those sexy fuck boots made my cock hard! LOL. And how about those thick thighs and ass? Desiree is a lot of fun and a great Fuck!

    TH.

  7. #15463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Desiree on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Picked up The Trail Legend Dee (Desiree) at The Old Quad 7/11 last night. Fucked this Sexy mama for the first time! AWESOME! GFE! One of the BEST All Time!

    Trail Hunter Livin The Dream.
    Got to love those high black boots!

    C5.

  8. #15462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Th

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL. " seen her over 50 times " . Bro when's the wedding? LOL.

    TH.
    Welcome back bro! Good to have you back!

    C5.

  9. #15461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Trap Queen Dream

    Scooped up Crystal in the old quadrant early this morning at wawa. Short cute blonde spinner with a lot of tattoos. Cool chick who needed some fast cash. Off to my favorite trap house and grab a room and you guessed it, anal lovemaking sex was on the menu! Crystal told me I could have any hole I wanted. Took her little asshole and filled it up with a thick load of my cum. Damm I love Paradise Trail!!

    C5.

  10. #15460

    Ah man

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Alright this is for all you PAWG lover's! Here's a new PHAT ass white chick for you! If you like BIG ASS and BIG tits, this chick is for you! Has her own place where you can go dream. I've been fucking this chick for months now and she's finally ready to meet some new dudes.

    Active Senior Members PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Ah man she def looks good hope to be hope more active on here have just been getting the hang of this.

  11. #15459

    Friday night

    So I had a dream that I went down to the tree last night and found you're very very pretty Puerto Rican girl named Kitty. Pick her up at the Wawa across from the golden arches. Got a very enthusiastic CBJ but due to having had a few drinks and the cover I wasn't really feeling it LOL. I got the digits in case anybody wants them. I was very impressed by her demeanor and especially her looks. No signs of any candy usage or anything like that. We parted ways and I continue searching so I could get a release. As I continue to dream estimate across a petite BSW who I think was named Ashley. I seen her advertise on BP before. She needed a ride back to the hotel down Sand Lake so I obliged her. We had to wait a few minutes for her roommate to clear out after that I got a very good CBJ and CG for 50 tokens. All in all a good night.

  12. #15458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Avoid Liz aka HalfPint

    This chick is constantly cash and dashing unsuspecting mongers. Her latest robbery happened last night with a dude who thought he was on of her regulars. Very bad for business. She normally works between OakRidge and Lancaster and is constantly looking to rob weak mongers. Avoid this thieving chick at all costs!

    C5.

  13. #15457

    Barbee

    Had great dream with kisssimme barbee. Let me tell the one can s. A. d Catch by 711 and Mario.

  14. #15456

    The Bad Ass Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Gigi near Burger King. I hadn't seen her since October when an unfortunate incident resulted in me persona non grata. Prior to that I'd seen her over 50 times. Well, time does wonders to soothe hurt feelings and busted egos. Invited her to lunch to clear the air and after some nice conversation, she suggested we cozy up. I can't refuse this girl's smile! If you've never dated this sexy woman, you are missing out. She really has the makings of a top escort. She always makes the date about you, not herself. You'll never hear her complain about anything. So even when She may be hurting, you'll never be subjected to whining of being dopesick that you hear from so many others. She has a room, but I opted for my van. Damn she looks good. And just as skilled as ever. She was all over me and began with some light touching and kissing, then moved to BBBJ with the swirly thing I missed so much! She knows how to tease and pleasure a man. Had to force her to stop so I could slide it in and wow! Ok, I have to confess, she is my all time fave! If I had the means to keep her for myself I would. Looks like I'm in for another run. But I'll share. PM me for new phone number. She is fun!! And definitely not pregnant! I attached some pics but they don't do her justice.

    As an aside, she was with a cute new girl "Ruthy", blonde, nice bod, glasses. Great personality.
    LOL. " seen her over 50 times " . Bro when's the wedding? LOL.

    TH.

  15. #15455
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Who's out? Chillin by the coat factory.

    Sox.
    Let me know if you see Kevon I'm about to be out there soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape